Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Despite having pre-ordered the supposed DRM free collectors edition (if I knew they were going to make me use disc everytime I would have just got it on Steam) of Risen 3, I am yet to play it. This is a game that I am not going to play on my desktop, but downstairs on my laptop, hooked up to large lcd TV screen. For that, I need to play with gamepad. Unfortunately, as anyone who has tried to use the gamepad will be aware, PB have implemented the most ridiculous counter-intuitive 360 gamepad button configuration and in their wisdom haven't included any means of remapping the buttons.

In short, is anyone aware of any reliable workaround by which gamepad keys can be remapped?
    MatDerKater ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    I mean, it's not a brilliant layout, but I thought it was by no means unplayable. I only used the gamepad while I was livestreaming the game, and it somehow felt better than Risen 2 did. But maybe if you're someone used to using a gamepad, you get used to somewhat more accessible button mapping.

Someone on Steam mentions a program called Pinnacle, which costs money but offers a 30 day free trial. Might be worth your time to look at it.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    I mean, it's not a brilliant layout, but I thought it was by no means unplayable. I only used the gamepad while I was livestreaming the game, and it somehow felt better than Risen 2 did. But maybe if you're someone used to using a gamepad, you get used to somewhat more accessible button mapping.

Someone on Steam mentions a program called Pinnacle, which costs money but offers a 30 day free trial. Might be worth your time to look at it.
    Yeah, I have got pinnacle. Problem with that is the games default gamepad binding needs to be 'unhooked', but Risen 3 is one fo the games pinnacles 'unhooker' doesn't work on.

I obviously tried playing with gamepad and did indeed find the game totally unplayable.
    MatDerKater ist offline