Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Doyle won't talk to me because I killed Fuller. Any ideas on how to complete that quest?

Also, I lost Garth and now can't find him to follow him. Any idea where he might be? Thanks.

CJofATL
    CJofATL ist offline Geändert von CJofATL (28.10.2014 um 02:22 Uhr) Grund: (Confused Delgado with Doyle)

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Doyle is involved in three quests, IIRC. Which one are you referring to?

As for the second part, you may be able to use cheats to find Gary. The important thing to know is that Garth's ID in the game is actually "Gary" and not "Garth" (the translators renamed the NPC for some reason).

So if you open the console (see FAQ) and type "goto Gary", you should be teleported to him. I don't know what will happen if you do that in the middle of the quest where you are supposed to follow him. But at least it'll tell you where he is, so you can load a savegame and then walk/sneak to that location.
    foobar ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Thanks for the tip on "Gary".

The Doyle quest is the one called "Find the Burglar's Spy". I need to talk to him as part of the quest and because I killed Fuller, he won't talk to me. I am trying to earn enough rep to become a mage.

Thanks.
    CJofATL ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Ah, ok. That is probably a bug. If the "Joke" scroll (which is supposed to make people forget your crimes) does not work, try just beating Doyle to the ground (but don't kill him). Once he gets back up, his behaviour should reset and you should be able to talk to him. Perhaps you need to cast "Joke" on him after the beat up. I don't remember exactly. It's been a while. But it should be something like that.
    foobar ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Ah, thanks for that. I did the beat down, but didn't try the joke scroll. I will give that a try. Thanks for the tip.
    CJofATL ist offline