Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Markus Ramikin
    I'm doing my first playthrough, I just joined the Guardians on Taranis, and after the swearing in ceremony I'm wearing some kind of a blue eye piece that looks a bit like the Ocular from Risen 1. Except it's blue.

What gives? None of the other Guardians seem to be wearing something like this. Where did it come from? Did I miss some piece of story or dialogue that explains it?
    Taten sind die Gebete eines Soldaten, und Siege seine Opfergaben.
    Markus Ramikin ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81
    There's a mage who's often standing in the back left corner of the entrance hall, whom you can speak with regarding oculars regardless of whether you're a member of the Guardian faction or not. He'll give you a bit of information on it. It's probably made from the blue magical crystals, which explains the color. I think it's a big oversight that you're the only person wearing one, though.
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Nikolai81 ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Markus Ramikin
    Right. I figured it might be for inserting those astral vision prisms, but the fact that nobody else wears one even though you know others use prisms too (there's a quest for it) threw me off. As did remembering Mendoza's ocular.
    Taten sind die Gebete eines Soldaten, und Siege seine Opfergaben.
    Markus Ramikin ist offline