Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hi All

I am at Taranis island and I have a problem with this quest. There is a friendly shadow with the name of "Shax" located somewhere at the south beach of the island near shadow land. He gave me this quest and, as I didn't want him to accompany me, I told him to wait where he is. I found the package that he wanted where the shadow lord is located and then returned to him to complete the quest. The problem is, when I returned I couldn't find him. He was just disappeared. I checked my previous saves and saw that he disappeared some time later he gave the quest. In my logbook quest seems completed but I want to learn if this guy is somehow important for the later parts of the game. Because he was able to join me and it seem that he will be a part of my crew. I don't want to return my last previous save where he was still on the map, not disappeared because it is a very long way back. I also want to learn if it is somehow possible to respawn this character with a cheat to fix this glitch. His disappearence also disable the triggering of related quest "The Legacy".

Thanks
    murat guler ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81
    Zitat Zitat von murat guler Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi All

I am at Taranis island and I have a problem with this quest. There is a friendly shadow with the name of "Shax" located somewhere at the south beach of the island near shadow land. He gave me this quest and, as I didn't want him to accompany me, I told him to wait where he is. I found the package that he wanted where the shadow lord is located and then returned to him to complete the quest. The problem is, when I returned I couldn't find him. He was just disappeared. I checked my previous saves and saw that he disappeared some time later he gave the quest. In my logbook quest seems completed but I want to learn if this guy is somehow important for the later parts of the game. Because he was able to join me and it seem that he will be a part of my crew. I don't want to return my last previous save where he was still on the map, not disappeared because it is a very long way back. I also want to learn if it is somehow possible to respawn this character with a cheat to fix this glitch. His disappearence also disable the triggering of related quest "The Legacy".

Thanks
    Select the quest in your quest log, then use the 'display on map' option. Shax's position as a quest giver should be displayed with a yellow marker.

For what it's worth, he doesn't join your crew and isn't important to the later parts of the game.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    After you give him the packet, he gives you a small delivery quest and that's it.
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Nikolai81 ist offline Geändert von Nikolai81 (15.09.2014 um 00:49 Uhr)

3. #3 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Zitat Zitat von Nikolai81 Beitrag anzeigen
    Select the quest in your quest log, then use the 'display on map' option. Shax's position as a quest giver should be displayed with a yellow marker.
    I tried it but "set map marker" icon seems grey and unselectable.

Anyway if he is not important for the later parts,no need to return.

Thanks for the answer
    murat guler ist offline Geändert von murat guler (15.09.2014 um 12:12 Uhr)