Hello how to unpack strings.bin
    Gegham ist offline

2. #42 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde
    Dimus ist offline

3. #43 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Hello Baltram,

I managed to tweak the Risen 3 FOV with your help and your voodoo magic Resource Manager, most confortable for long play.
    I can push also the camera distance further and it's also great, I like when enemies have no chance to surprise me.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

PS: Now may be the pcgamingwiki should be aware of that trick...works on Elex too!

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Risen_3:_Titan_Lords

Thank you for your help and quick response.
    elButor ist offline

4. #44 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Atmus
    Is there any tool likes this for Risen 2? I would like to convert xsnd files of Risen 2 to wav or mp3. The tool RisenMP3 does not seem to work on Risen 2 sound files. Or can the author add this functionality?
    Atmus ist offline

5. #45 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von Atmus Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there any tool likes this for Risen 2? I would like to convert xsnd files of Risen 2 to wav or mp3. The tool RisenMP3 does not seem to work on Risen 2 sound files. Or can the author add this functionality?
    Yes there is.
    Baltram ist offline

6. #46 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von xRAZORx
    Zitat Zitat von Baltram Beitrag anzeigen
    Risen 3. Is it possible to change the scale of the interface elements (icons on the world map). For some reason, at 2560x1440, the pixels are huge and strong.
    xRAZORx ist offline Geändert von xRAZORx (06.10.2020 um 17:18 Uhr)

7. #47 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hello everybody! could anyone tell me how to correctly extract Risen 3 resources using Risen 3 Resource Manager from the version for Xbox 360, here this topic has been raised for a long time, judging by post number 19, but the person has not described the entire algorithm of actions for this version, here As I personally try to extract resources, first I convert the GOD format to ISO using the GOD 2 ISO utility, then I use the XBOX 360 ISO Extractor to extract all the game data and drag the necessary .pack archives from the data \ packed directories to the r3resman.exe executable file, but nothing happens, the files are not unpacked. Maybe you need something else? Or do you need to use the original LT + 1.9 version? (sorry for my English)
    popww ist offline

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123