Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81
    Hello,

Can someone please tell me if the landscape colors in Risen 3 are supposed to look like this? They seem absurdly bright to me. I've been tinkering with the in-game graphic settings, but can't seem to improve the colors. Reducing brightness makes the HUD enormously dark, without making the landscape colors look any more realistic.

Are there perhaps any recommended INI-tweaks or some such to make the colors less abhorrent? I was very happy with the colors in the first Risen.

[Bild: CYPjuGM.jpg]
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Nikolai81 ist offline Geändert von Nikolai81 (03.09.2014 um 19:40 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    I think so. Looked similar on my PC. Other islands will be darker but there is still a lot of “sunshine paradise” in the game.
    foobar ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    I think so. Looked similar on my PC. Other islands will be darker but there is still a lot of “sunshine paradise” in the game.
    Oh well, at least most of the other islands look great by comparion (especially Calador). It's a pity that it's the first-impression-island which looks the worst, though. Risen took place on a tropical island as well, but the colors didn't look as überbright and garish there as they do in Risen 3.
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Nikolai81 ist offline