Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 15

Wie moddet man.

1. #1 Zitieren
    Waldläufer
    Hallo,

Ich wollte fragen wie mann Mods wie Kaltenstein Schatten und Der stumme alrik installiert.

2. #2 Zitieren
    Keksmaster  Avatar von Lord Demon
    Den Mods liegt eine readme Datei bei. Da steht genau drin beschreiben, wie die Mods installiert werden.

3. #3 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

4. #4 Zitieren
    Waldläufer
    Hi,

Wie kann mann neue Archetypen in spiel einfügen.
    Danke im vorraus.

5. #5 Zitieren
    Neue Archetypen in AFdZ einzufügen ist leider nicht einfach. Das liegt an den unterschiedlichen Einstiegsmöglichkeiten ins Spiel. In den Dialogen finden Professionsabfragen statt, was bedeutet, dass die Dialoge unerwartet beendet werden und man nicht weiterspielen kann. Man muss also hier an diesen Stellen eingreifen und die bestehenden Bedingungen in den Dialogen um die neue(n) Professione(n) erweitern. Soviel zur Theorie. In der Praxis bedeutet das einen Haufen Arbeit. Wenn es dich wirklich interessiert, solltest du dir mal Jogs Archetypen Mods für AFdZ anschauen.

6. #6 Zitieren
    Waldläufer
    Vielen Dank !
    Ich finde es cool dass du jedem so gut hilfst.
    Und jetzt zum Thema ! :).
    Ich werde mich mal durch das Thema Drakensang aFdZ modden durchschlagen.

7. #7 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Is there any method to replace a weapon's texuture? (I'm interested with tharkath's 2-handed sword texture)

8. #8 Zitieren
    You can edit the original texture and use this one instead.

Download the npk tool. Copy the uncompressed archive to your Drakensang TRoT folder an unpack all *.npk files. This will create a new folder called pack.npk. Open this folder and go to textures\weapons. Open the file a1_sword_1h_uni_guardian_color.dds by using a picture processing program like GIMP or Photoshop. Edit the texture and save it to export\textures\weapons.

9. #9 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Zitat Zitat von Lord Demon Beitrag anzeigen
    You can edit the original texture and use this one instead.

Download the npk tool. Copy the uncompressed archive to your Drakensang TRoT folder an unpack all *.npk files. This will create a new folder called pack.npk. Open this folder and go to textures\weapons. Open the file a1_sword_1h_uni_guardian_color.dds by using a picture processing program like GIMP or Photoshop. Edit the texture and save it to export\textures\weapons.
    I saw the you mentioned it is a 1h weapon(in first few quest he Tharkath carried one sword on his back and use another as a 2h sword), can I just copy the file and and change the name to it to "unique_traldars_schwert_color/spec/bump"? to replace the texture (I've also noticed there is a addition file with esmv: does this file means light effect of the weapon? can I change the name and use it too?)

10. #10 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von WxCCCn Beitrag anzeigen
    I saw the you mentioned it is a 1h weapon(in first few quest he Tharkath carried one sword on his back and use another as a 2h sword), can I just copy the file and and change the name to it to "unique_traldars_schwert_color/spec/bump"? to replace the texture (I've also noticed there is a addition file with esmv: does this file means light effect of the weapon? can I change the name and use it too?)
    No, that's not possible. The n2 Model looks for a texture called a1_sword_1h_uni_guardian_color.dds. Other textures will be ignored. You can copy another texture and rename it to a1_sword_1h_uni_guardian_color.dds. But then the model will not fit to the texture.

11. #11 Zitieren
    Neuling
    No, that's not possible. The n2 Model looks for a texture called a1_sword_1h_uni_guardian_color.dds. Other textures will be ignored. You can copy another texture and rename it to a1_sword_1h_uni_guardian_color.dds. But then the model will not fit to the texture.
    Thank you very much

You're right, I'd tried to change the name and overwrite another weapon, but there was nothing happened back in the game. I think it might be impossible because I don't know how to edit the texture.

12. #12 Zitieren
    First of all you'll need an application to edit images, for example GIMP. Fürthermore you'll need a dds-plugin to open and save dds images. Here you'll find more information.

13. #13 Zitieren
    Neuling
    First of all you'll need an application to edit images, for example GIMP. Fürthermore you'll need a dds-plugin to open and save dds images. Here you'll find more information.
    Thank you, I had downloaded the GIMP(last time) and put the dds plugin to the plugin folder just now. How I'm going to replace Vollendeter Zweihänder's texture and module into Tharkath's sword a1_sword_1h_uni_guardian_color? (sorry I'm still quite confused...)

14. #14 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von WxCCCn Beitrag anzeigen
    How I'm going to replace Vollendeter Zweihänder's texture and module into Tharkath's sword a1_sword_1h_uni_guardian_color? (sorry I'm still quite confused...)
    This doesn't work. I've told you that before. The only possibility you've got is to edit the original texture and replace it with your edited version. That's what you need GIMP and the dds plugin for.

15. #15 Zitieren
    Neuling
    This doesn't work. I've told you that before. The only possibility you've got is to edit the original texture and replace it with your edited version. That's what you need GIMP and the dds plugin for.
    Noted, thanks very much ~~