Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234
Ergebnis 61 bis 75 von 75
  1. #61 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    This is all pretty interesting. Could anyone bother to create a rough table of where the main (directors, designers, programming/story/art leads) talent behind the original 2 Gothics is allocated with this latest development?
    Something like:
    PB (proper) PB Red Elsewhere
    Michael Rüve Michael Rüve
    Björn Pankratz Mike Hoge
    Horst Dworczak Kai (soft)
    Mattias Filler Carsten Edenfeld
    .. Sascha Henrichs
    Kostaz ist offline

2. #62 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    Nothing spectacular. Except, maybe, that Kai Rosenkranz seems to have been volunteered for the music.
    That's great. I do wonder how involved will he be since he's already working on his personal project.
    Dino ist offline

3. #63 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    That's great. I do wonder how involved will he be since he's already working on his personal project.
    Plus running his company, Nevigo, on top of that, and his third child is on the way, I think. Ambitious fellow, he is.
    Though, "Spacetime" will probably remain in the draft phase for a while to come, so Kai probably won't need to invest much into it until later.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

4. #64 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    I didn't manage to find a company named PB Red, Piranha Bytes Red, PB Rot or Piranha Bytes Rot in the german company register:

https://www.unternehmensregister.de/...ge&language=en

Furthermore, I found this eurogamer article and despite my German skills being... well, almost 0, I think it says PB Red is a sub-label of Piranha Bytes and that Mike is still a partener at Piranha Bytes.

http://www.eurogamer.de/articles/201...-weltraumspiel

So...?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

5. #65 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    @Morgannin: I saw your video on Spacetime and you asked for clarifications:

1. Piranha Bytes is for Pluto13 what Lady Gaga is for Stefani Germanotta: a stage name. It's a trademark and they prefer using that name. It's the same company.

2. Deep Silver is a subsidiary of Koch Media. JoWood was a subsidiary as well. Koch Media is a subsidiary of Koch, a larger than life corporation iirc.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

6. #66 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    @Morgannin: I saw your video on Spacetime and you asked for clarifications:

1. Piranha Bytes is for Pluto13 what Lady Gaga is for Stefani Germanotta: a stage name. It's a trademark and they prefer using that name. It's the same company.

2. Deep Silver is a subsidiary of Koch Media. JoWood was a subsidiary as well. Koch Media is a subsidiary of Koch, a larger than life corporation iirc.
    I appreciate it, even though my video is months old and one of my subs clarified that already, but you put it in more concise terms in case someone else asks. Cheers!
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

7. #67 Zitieren
    Warrior
    So today Kai confirmed in his Kickstarter update, that he is doing video game music again for an unannounced project (but not Elex), to be revealed at Gamescom. Can it be...? :O
    rotator ist offline

8. #68 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Colm Corbec
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    So today Kai confirmed in his Kickstarter update, that he is doing video game music again for an unannounced project (but not Elex), to be revealed at Gamescom. Can it be...? :O
    Hmm, I didn't read that it was a yet unannounced project. He only says that there will be an announcement on GamesCom. Kai is currently working for Deadalic on their new project "The long journey home", a space adventure. I guess that is what he meant.
    Colm Corbec ist offline

9. #69 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Colm Corbec Beitrag anzeigen
    Hmm, I didn't read that it was a yet unannounced project. He only says that there will be an announcement on GamesCom. Kai is currently working for Deadalic on their new project "The long journey home", a space adventure. I guess that is what he meant.
    Source?
    Maladiq ist offline

10. #70 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Colm Corbec
    The Long Journey Home: "Space Exploration in developement by Deadalic" - In the last lines it says that Kai Rosenkranz is responsible for the backround Music.

Source 4players:

http://www.4players.de/4players.php/...in_Arbeit.html

"This month will bring two videos, so this is part 1 of a two-part update. Part 2 will follow soon after an announcement made on GamesCom 2015 in Cologne. You guessed right, I'm doing some game music. My Kickstarter has created a lot of awareness and raised attention for my returning to music, so... I just couldn't say no ."

Source Kai on Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1312366

An announcement about "Spacetime" would be great but I wouldn't bet on it. Some info about "The long journey home" is more likely to me.
    Colm Corbec ist offline Geändert von Colm Corbec (03.08.2015 um 23:02 Uhr)

11. #71 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Thank you!
    Maladiq ist offline

12. #72 Zitieren
    Ravenhearth ist offline

13. #73 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    I like the red logo.

Spacetime will be something like Kerbal Space Program? And not at all an RPG?
    catalinux ist offline

14. #74 Zitieren
    World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    It will be an RPG after all, but as Mike already explained it, the ship is your character in some way. But it won't be anything like Kerbal Space Program
    Ravenhearth ist offline

15. #75 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von single
    Any news about Spacetime?
    single ist offline

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234