Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Does anyone know how to unlock the console cheat codes?
    VegetaForce ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Nope. We still have no clue. It is possible that there is not cheat console this time. In R2, people could use the console to unlock the DLCs (which were already in the game at release) until a quick forced patch through Steam "fixed" it. Only time I ever saw them patch fast.

In any case, it's possible that they learned their lesson now and did not compile the console into the release build. Because the alternative would be to stop selling the same content twice and we can't have that, now can we?

If you need a little boost, I hear there are trainers around and Cheat Engine should probably work as well.
    foobar ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Thanks for the reply. Cheat engine works easily for glory and money. I cheat to maximize my fun, so I immediately maxed out dexterity and influence, because I hate keeping track of chests I pass by and I like saying all the cool dialogue options.

What I was looking to do was borrow some useful/fun spells from other factions. I could duplicate scrolls with cheat engine, but some don't exist and having the spell is better. What I can't do with CE is give an item or skill I don't already have.

Hopefully they will put out the codes in the future.
    VegetaForce ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE
    TestMode (DebugKeys) only, see: Risen 3 Cheats ,Konsole öffnen #78.
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor
    NicoDE ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Rookie
    That is progress! Unfortunately, unless my google translate is missing something, almost none of these are gameplay related. The teleport commands are the only thing that may be useful.
    VegetaForce ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE
    Zitat Zitat von VegetaForce Beitrag anzeigen
    Unfortunately, [...] almost none of these are gameplay related.
    Yes, seems like the console commands have been jailed in the developer's realm
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor
    NicoDE ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume
    Zitat Zitat von VegetaForce Beitrag anzeigen
    That is progress! Unfortunately, unless my google translate is missing something, almost none of these are gameplay related. The teleport commands are the only thing that may be useful.
    Reset actor might be useful in healing-related stuff as well.
    Or at least, it was back in Gothic.

But yeah, debug-related stuff does debugging stuff, what a shock.
    Onisuzume ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Apparently when I use the codes to travel to a new area, all textures are missing. If I travel by ship, everything is fine.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline