Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge

Umfrageergebnis anzeigen: Please grade Risen 3: Titan Lords according to the scale below

• Very good - the game is on par with the best of the genre (current and past)

12 19,67%
  • Good - the game is a highlight in the genre but there are better ones

29 47,54%
  • Satisfactory - the game was fun to play but not really memorable

15 24,59%
  • Adequate - it meets the necessary minimum requirements you would ask for in a RPG but that's about it

3 4,92%
  • Inadequate - there are shortcomings in important RPG aspects and little to compensate

2 3,28%
  • Fail - all things considered, the games failed in (almost) every aspect that matters

0 0%

Teilnehmer
61. Du darfst bei dieser Umfrage nicht abstimmen
Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 30 von 30
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    It wasn't. At level 1, you coudn't even block his attack, and he would defeat you with a single hit. Maybe you could lure him to same secluded place, and use magic spells (ice block in particular), but with a melee weapon it was impossible.

Same for the Orc Elite, or even an ordinary orc - you couldn't even damage them until you gained more strenght or dexterity.

While in Risen 3, at level 1, with an ordinary weapon, some patience and a lot of rolling, you could kill almost any enemy. You could survive any encounter. My point is that Risen 3 was too easy in terms of combat. Same as Gothic 3 and Risen 2.
    Defeating Moe has become incredibly easy for me these days. Either use the backstep parry to avoid damage, or back off to bait his running attack and side-step it, then hit him from behind. Really, the main difference was in the unreliability of the hit detection and input delay, which could cause you to get hit even with this technique.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    What upper section?
    The room where there is an orc warrior and also the wall where you can teleport are some rocks that you can climb and reach some sort of hall with 3 small rooms. You find nothing there, but I played G1 lots of times and just found it out.
    It's a shame really, as good as G1 is, you can feel PB really had more ideas for the world but never finished it.(chromanin being the most obvious one)
    Bamfy ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Bamfy Beitrag anzeigen
    The room where there is an orc warrior and also the wall where you can teleport are some rocks that you can climb and reach some sort of hall with 3 small rooms. You find nothing there, but I played G1 lots of times and just found it out.
    It's a shame really, as good as G1 is, you can feel PB really had more ideas for the world but never finished it.(chromanin being the most obvious one)
    Ah, yes, found those during my first play. However, I have a story similar to this. After playing dozens of times G2, I found out years ago that in G2 you can climb above the bandit cave at the start of the game. You find some beasts and loot and you can than walk down until Lester's valley.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Ah, yes, found those during my first play. However, I have a story similar to this. After playing dozens of times G2, I found out years ago that in G2 you can climb above the bandit cave at the start of the game. You find some beasts and loot and you can than walk down until Lester's valley.
    Yeah, it was a few years before I found that, and that was pretty awesome. Finding those creepy zombie-filled caves behind the Bandit camp in the mountain near Onar's was one that took me forever.
    I actually didn't find out until very recently that there is actually a reward for being able to get into the city of Khorinis without going past the guards. It's so easy to fool the guards that I never bothered looking for another way in.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, it was a few years before I found that, and that was pretty awesome. Finding those creepy zombie-filled caves behind the Bandit camp in the mountain near Onar's was one that took me forever.
    I actually didn't find out until very recently that there is actually a reward for being able to get into the city of Khorinis without going past the guards. It's so easy to fool the guards that I never bothered looking for another way in.
    I do not trust you )
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo
    So THAT'S how you reach those beasts above the valley. I swear that drove me nuts at the beginning of each playthrough.
    Bastardo ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy
    I do not trust you )
    I dunno if you are joking, but its true. You get 400 xp from Lares if you get past the guards without stopping you. If you are wondering how you do that, go on the right side of the bridge of the city gate, jump on the left side of the guard and walk behind him. Talking to Lothar might cancel the xp from Lares so to be sure just avoid the paladin and go straight to Lares.
    Bamfy ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    I dunno if you are joking, but its true. You get 400 xp from Lares if you get past the guards without stopping you. If you are wondering how you do that, go on the right side of the bridge of the city gate, jump on the left side of the guard and walk behind him. Talking to Lothar might cancel the xp from Lares so to be sure just avoid the paladin and go straight to Lares.

Ah, my bad. I misread the post. I understood that you find the zombie filled caves near the bandit camp only if you get in the city without passing the guards.
    Maladiq ist offline

9. #29 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Khaled
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    So THAT'S how you reach those beasts above the valley. I swear that drove me nuts at the beginning of each playthrough.
    Now I have to replay Gothic 2? I never knew about those beasts!
    Khaled ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    I tested it, talking to Lothar gets a new dialog from him, but does not cause any problems, you can still get the reward from Lares.
    Morgannin09 ist offline

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12