Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von kelticpete
    so first off, I am at a loss at how to fight warriors without spending a ton on rum.

#1 my parry ability does not seem to slow down their spears.
    #2 do they EVER miss when they throw a spear?

secondly, I would rather attack a lot of these hard enemies with a companion. [on tariqua, I had patty for awhile until I stupidly talked to steelbeard and lost her. i know you don't start with her on the 2nd island.]

now I am trying to do all the quests related to natives that I can before siding with inquisition.

at what point do I get to choose a companion?
    pablo. pablo. pablo says vote pedro.
    kelticpete ist offline Geändert von kelticpete (01.07.2014 um 05:28 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    I am sorry I can't answer better, but seeing that 46 people read your post but did not reply, I figured a partial answer is better than none.The best way to travel with a companion is to keep patty from talking to the cook or to Steelbeard until you are done exploring Tacariqua. You can always come back later with a companion.

On the sword coast, I did not find a way to convince patty to travel with me at first. perhaps I just did not find it. However, once you complete the main quest on that island, you will unlock the ability to have a crew. Then you can use them.

If anyone knows how to keep Patty when you start the sword coast, that would be good to know.

[As for the spears, I don't think you can parry them. but if you stay far away, you can click A/D and space bar (i think that is it) to quickly move to left or right before they throw.]
    redactedname ist offline