Seite 3 von 14 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 266
  1. #41 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von SlamDunk
    Yeah... I'm going to have to say a big NOPE to that one.
    SlamDunk ist offline

2. #42 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Forward
    Scottish architecture. check that out on google.
    Forward ist offline

3. #43 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von SlamDunk
    I'd say it has got nothing to do with architecture.
    SlamDunk ist offline

4. #44 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    I think Gothic had generic fantasy architecture
    The Ore Baron ist offline

5. #45 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von SlamDunk Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd say it has got nothing to do with architecture.
    the old castle from the old camp is inspired by the Scottish architecture, Scottish architecture inspired by the French.
    For example: the new world in gothic 2 NOTR is highly inspired by the Ancient Egyptian architecture.
    Forward ist offline

6. #46 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Forward Beitrag anzeigen
    For example: the new world in gothic 2 NOTR is highly inspired by the Ancient Egyptian architecture.
    More like Mayan.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

7. #47 Zitieren
    Local Hero
    I almost never played Gothic because of the name.. It's not really a good name, not really indicative of what kind of game it is or what it's about. Also, around the time Gothic was released there was another, much worse, game released with Gothic in the name, Martian Gothic. I think I might have gotten them mixed up in my head :P
    mkreku ist offline

8. #48 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von Demonium
    In my opinion, their next project should be Gothic related. And it should be a SMALL game on a small detailed map...
    A prequel or a sequel but it should stay small...Focus on lore, story, combat and make the world beautiful, memorable characters, places
    and beautiful graphics on a new engine (Unreal, Cry Engine)...A small game like Gothic 2 or even Risen 1. They are not capable of taking over a bigger project.

I hear people saying they should try something different...Nope. I think thats the only thing they do better. Moving to something different would be a suicide.
    Demonium ist offline

9. #49 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike
    Zitat Zitat von Demonium Beitrag anzeigen

I hear people saying they should try something different...Nope. I think thats the only thing they do better. Moving to something different would be a suicide.
    Yep ! Plus ,we've got so many games from different developers ,why would i ask them for something new when i could simply switch to new developers & different games??
    warstrike ist offline

10. #50 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    I think Gothic had generic fantasy architecture
    What? Nobody mentions the Old Camp castle tower.
    Powaz ist offline

11. #51 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    What? Nobody mentions the Old Camp castle tower.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    The Ore Baron ist offline Geändert von The Ore Baron (02.06.2014 um 22:29 Uhr)

12. #52 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von Demonium
    Zitat Zitat von warstrike Beitrag anzeigen
    Yep ! Plus ,we've got so many games from different developers ,why would i ask them for something new when i could simply switch to new developers & different games??
    Exactly! And thats the reason i get frustrated when i see in PB games elements from other RPGs...for example that minimap GPS compass...

We have seen that GPS compass/minimap with cursors and colourful exclamation marks in many other RPGs like Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, etc...It looked ok in those games. Because it was useful and practical and suited the gameplay.

I cant understand why PB believes that such a minimap suits their game as well.
    In PB games you had to buy a map or steal it...That was the philosophy of their games. PB games were known for such unique and prototype gameplay elements.
    That was the key that made their games so special...Its only a minor element, but if you put together all these gameplay elements,
    you automatically create that special atmosphere and affect the hole gameplay experience.
    Demonium ist offline

13. #53 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Demonium Beitrag anzeigen
    Exactly! And thats the reason i get frustrated when i see in PB games elements from other RPGs...for example that minimap GPS compass...

We have seen that GPS compass/minimap with cursors and colourful exclamation marks in many other RPGs like Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, etc...It looked ok in those games. Because it was useful and practical and suited the gameplay.

I cant understand why PB believes that such a minimap suits their game as well.
    In PB games you had to buy a map or steal it...That was the philosophy of their games. PB games were known for such unique and prototype gameplay elements.
    That was the key that made their games so special...Its only a minor element, but if you put together all these gameplay elements,
    you automatically create that special atmosphere and affect the hole gameplay experience.
    yeah...unfortunately mr bjorn says its not cool anymore... i wonder what mike hoge is doing right now?
    Forward ist offline

14. #54 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Mattias Filler is also no longer present in the team. Not many old-school Piranhas left anymore.
    Powaz ist offline

15. #55 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Zitat Zitat von Forward Beitrag anzeigen
    i wonder what mike hoge is doing right now?
    Well, he is definitely not in the new "Piranha Bytes HQ" video. Looks like Björn took total power.
    rotator ist offline

16. #56 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von PB_Harry Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry, questions about other persons will not be answered by me. Its up to Kai to give a statement about this. I guess he even did in the german forum but im not sure ^^.
    Kai said in the german forum that he would like to once again collaborate on a "mammoth" project and make game music. However, only time will tell.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

17. #57 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Kai said in the german forum that he would like to once again collaborate on a "mammoth" project and make game music. However, only time will tell.
    Sadly he said the opposite. No mammoth projects are planned, only minor ones that fit with his full-time job.
    rotator ist offline

18. #58 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    Sadly he said the opposite. No mammoth projects are planned, only minor ones that fit with his full-time job.
    Goddamn German

Yet the essence is the same. Despite no being no to all projects. A collaboration is not excluded in the future.
    Maladiq ist offline

19. #59 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Dear Piranhas, I do have this request for you:

Please, for the love of all that's holy for you, select a couple of members from the community and run your ideas past them. Have them sign an NDA and just ask them what they think of the story for the new game.

The stories of R2 and R3 are horrible. R3 might have a good execution, can't tell yet, but the main idea of a hero whose soul is stolen is as bad and overused as it can be.
    Maladiq ist offline

20. #60 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Dear Piranhas, I do have this request for you:

Please, for the love of all that's holy for you, select a couple of members from the community and run your ideas past them. Have them sign an NDA and just ask them what they think of the story for the new game.

The stories of R2 and R3 are horrible. R3 might have a good execution, can't tell yet, but the main idea of a hero whose soul is stolen is as bad and overused as it can be.
    Heh ,if only it was that simple.
    Unfortunately i don't think they would take advice from our small community here .
    warstrike ist offline

Seite 3 von 14 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »