Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

Nightly1029 ist offline

Wie man als Magier zu kämpfen?

Ich bin mit Sturmfeuer Stufe 4 Zauber. Ich unterbrach, wenn ich angegriffen. Muss ich wechseln, um ein Schwert nach dem ersten Zauber? Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, um Zaubersprüche, ohne unterbrochen zu werfen, wenn sie angegriffen? Danke!

Ich entschuldige mich für meine Grammatik.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Frederick
    World of Players->Forum->World of Gothic->Rollenspiel->Tooshoo

Frederick ist offline
    Erstmal §welcome im Forum, Nightly1029!

Tja, bei deinem Satzbau ist es tatsächlich ein wenig schwierig, deine Fragestellung herauszulesen, aber das kriegen wir schon hin.

Wenn du in deinem Zauber nicht unterbrochen werden willst, solltest du immer auf Abstand zum Gegner bleiben. Wirst du während einem aufgeladenem Zauber durch Nahkampf/Fernkampf-oder Magieangriffe getroffen, wirst du eben in deinem ausgeübten Zauber unterbrochen und musst von vorne anfangen. Deshalb immer ausreichend Platz zwischen dir und dem Feind schaffen.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Rookie

Nightly1029 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frederick Beitrag anzeigen
    Erstmal §welcome im Forum, Nightly1029!

Tja, bei deinem Satzbau ist es tatsächlich ein wenig schwierig, deine Fragestellung herauszulesen, aber das kriegen wir schon hin.

Wenn du in deinem Zauber nicht unterbrochen werden willst, solltest du immer auf Abstand zum Gegner bleiben. Wirst du während einem aufgeladenem Zauber durch Nahkampf/Fernkampf-oder Magieangriffe getroffen, wirst du eben in deinem ausgeübten Zauber unterbrochen und musst von vorne anfangen. Deshalb immer ausreichend Platz zwischen dir und dem Feind schaffen.
    Vielen Dank! Ich bin mit Google Translate. Die englische Forum nicht funktioniert, Entschuldigungen.

Würden Sie empfehlen, gute Zauber neben Sturmfeuer benutzen? Lade Zauber sind schwer, im Kampf zu verwenden.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Novum ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nightly1029 Beitrag anzeigen
    Würden Sie empfehlen, gute Zauber neben Sturmfeuer benutzen? Lade Zauber sind schwer, im Kampf zu verwenden.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "Sturmfeuer" since there's no spell with this name in the German version. I guess Google fucked up and you mean firestorm?
    Anyway, I would recommend to train yourself in melee combat, because there's always a chance that an opponent interrupts your spell and you're forced to fight them "hand in hand".
    As for spells, I always liked pyrokinesis, which is pretty strong against single enemies. You could start by killing one or two from a distance with firestorm and finish off the others with pyrokinesis.
    I hope I got the names right, I don't know what they're called in English.
    Geändert von Novum (09.05.2014 um 22:23 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Rookie

Nightly1029 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Novum Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm not sure what you mean by "Sturmfeuer" since there's no spell with this name in the German version. I guess Google fucked up and you mean firestorm?
    Anyway, I would recommend to train yourself in melee combat, because there's always a chance that an opponent interrupts your spell and you're forced to fight them "hand in hand".
    As for spells, I always liked pyrokinesis, which is pretty strong against single enemies. You could start by killing one or two from a distance with firestorm and finish off the others with pyrokinesis.
    I hope I got the names right, I don't know what they're called in English.
    Thanks man, it's called "Storm of Fire" I think, so yeah firestorm. I heard somewhere it was an amazing spell so I decided to use it, but basically got my ass kicked when I tried it in combat. Thanks for the recommendation, I will be using the pyrokinesis when I get to that part. I thought all spells were charged, so I basically thought if I didn't one shot it, I'm dead. Good to know some spells can be used while under attack.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Novum ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nightly1029 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks man, it's called "Storm of Fire" I think, so yeah firestorm. I heard somewhere it was an amazing spell so I decided to use it, but basically got my ass kicked when I tried it in combat. Thanks for the recommendation, I will be using the pyrokinesis when I get to that part. I thought all spells were charged, so I basically thought if I didn't one shot it, I'm dead. Good to know some spells can be used while under attack.
    It is pretty good, but only if you've got enough time to charge it.
    Well, you can't use spells when you're under attack, just like you can't shoot an arrow or attack with a sword. The advantage of pyrokinesis is that it's not charged and the enemy can't move while your casting it. But it could take a while to kill an opponent with it, so it's best to attack single enemies.
    The game is gonna get a lot easier (as a mage) when you reach magic level 5 or 6. Until then you should probably invest in some sword skills.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Krieger Avatar von Liaska

Liaska ist offline
    Afaik, the Storm of Fire deals up to 500 firedmg if charged. Most foes die immediately. If you have still problems try Icecube to freeze 'em first.
    And I hope, you know that all chargeable spells needn't to be charged till to the maximum, so they are flexible in firerates, but deal less dmg.