Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 17 von 17 « Erste ... 6101314151617
Ergebnis 321 bis 332 von 332
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #321 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Marcello, that link is for older L'Hiver's version - 0.9.

Afaik 0.9.5 has a lot of improvements and new features
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

2. Beiträge anzeigen #322 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marcello Beitrag anzeigen
    again, no its not compatible.
    here you can download l'hiver with english translation http://www.moddb.com/mods/lhiver-en-...en-edition-09a
    Yes I understand it doesnt work, I only wonder why it does not? In gothic 1 I have like 6 graphic packs and only 1 mod, and it all works together. So why not Gothic 2 as well? Hogan says its only textures, so? And inside the rar its only a VDF, not a mod.

I already know of this mod you link. I am now following the 0.9.5 translation being made here on WoG. http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...on-ENG-0-9-5?p
    Geändert von Sagrido (05.05.2016 um 13:23 Uhr)

3. #323 Zitieren
    Marcello
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes I understand it doesnt work, I only wonder why it does not? In gothic 1 I have like 6 graphic packs and only 1 mod, and it all works together. So why not Gothic 2 as well? Hogan says its only textures, so? And inside the rar its only a VDF, not a mod.

I already know of this mod you link. I am now following the 0.9.5 translation being made here on WoG. http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...on-ENG-0-9-5?p
    do what you like dude... it's your decision

4. Beiträge anzeigen #324 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marcello Beitrag anzeigen
    do what you like dude... it's your decision
    But thats not the thing. I was just wonder why, I want to understand it and how how things work. What things conflicts to make it incompatible?

Its ok if you dont want to elaborate, I didnt mean to be annoying, sorry. Maybe someone else can explain to me the technicalities.

5. #325 Zitieren
    Valkyr
    Gast

of course you can install multiple texturepatches. the worst that could happen is that it looks like garbage, but there wont be any glitches as long as only texures / meshes are replaced

6. Beiträge anzeigen #326 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    But thats not the thing. I was just wonder why, I want to understand it and how how things work. What things conflicts to make it incompatible?

Its ok if you dont want to elaborate, I didnt mean to be annoying, sorry. Maybe someone else can explain to me the technicalities.
    Here you can read what, combining more texture patches, can lead to.

That is what Valkyr, more or less, has explained in an easy way.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #327 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vonlenska Beitrag anzeigen
    Here you can read what, combining more texture patches, can lead to.

That is what Valkyr, more or less, has explained in an easy way.
    Thank you! That is better explanation than simply saying "No", I wanted to understand how it works. I want to make L'Hiver the main mod, and maybe use Reworded after that, so maybe it adds stuff that L'Hiver does not add, like a new Stove texture or Chair texture or animations or whatever. We will see how it goes. If not, I will just stick to L'hiver

*Edit* I understand the issue now
    Geändert von Sagrido (13.05.2016 um 17:04 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #328 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Abus Bambus

Abus Bambus ist offline
    Is this Mod still alive?

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #329 Zitieren
    Sysiphos  Avatar von Jodob

Jodob ist offline
    it doesn't seem so, but it would be nice, if the current version could be uploaded again, because the downloads are offline

10. Beiträge anzeigen #330 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jodob Beitrag anzeigen
    it doesn't seem so, but it would be nice, if the current version could be uploaded again, because the downloads are offline
    I'm guessing that nobody finds the link so I will post the one here: https://yadi.sk/d/RFzQE9dMnxApN
    I have already tested it and it works fine! Also, I hope that there will be more updates since this one with the Vurt are one of the best and works for every mod. L'Hiver is better at a lot of things, but it doesn't work with any other mods and not all textures are so amazing.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #331 Zitieren
    Sysiphos  Avatar von Jodob

Jodob ist offline
    thanx for posting

12. Beiträge anzeigen #332 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jodob Beitrag anzeigen
    thanx for posting
    You welcome!

Also, I hope that one day Halk Hogan will one day continue in this mod or at least release the new version since that looks wonderful. Witcher 3 HD Reworked is a perfect mod, but I hope that he will spend less time on the FO4 and focus more on Gothic and Witcher.

Seite 17 von 17 « Erste ... 6101314151617