Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 19 von 19 « Erste ... 8121516171819
Ergebnis 361 bis 363 von 363
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #361 Zitieren
    banned

Sennentuntschi ist offline
    Hi zandr,

are you still working on a new final release of the update pack or is the latest beta the last version we will get?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #362 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

zandr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sennentuntschi Beitrag anzeigen
    are you still working on a new final release of the update pack or is the latest beta the last version we will get?
    I'm still working on a new version. Thanks for following.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #363 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Trolleule ist offline
    Did start a new game with community patch, parallel universe patch, update pack v1.05.10, quest packet + its update and content mod, also Lively Towns Mod v0.4.8. Works good so far. Good job.

The game crashes reliable when save game counter reaches ~130. After 150 save games the game crashes for the same reason, every time I load a savegame from ingame. But I'm pretty sure this is already known.

Is there a a shortcut for saving savegames on a rolling basis? (not the quick save key, which overrides the older savegame in the quick save slot). Would be a cool improvement to have such a shortcut and also a loading one to load the latest savegame (not the quick savegame).

Seite 19 von 19 « Erste ... 8121516171819