Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 31 von 31 « Erste ... 20242728293031
Ergebnis 601 bis 612 von 612
  1. Beitrge anzeigen #601 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon
    Beitrge

Homerclon ist offline
    Danke, euch beiden.
    Die Angaben in den letzten Beitrge hatte ich bersehen.

Die Changelog zu Systempack 1.7 hatte ich damals sogar gelesen ...

- Lass dich nicht Verwirren, informiere dich ber Trusted Computing! (Ehemals TCPA)
    - Medieval 2 Total War - Gildenfhrer
    - Mit DRM? Dann nur zum Krabbeltisch-Preis.
    - DL-Vertrieb only? - Nein, Danke!

2. Beitrge anzeigen #602 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good
    Beitrge

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZeroLord Beitrag anzeigen
    want to ask if someone has a similar issue like me.
    my pc freezes often after playing gothic 2 with the systempack. (spine).
    i literally cant do anything or it takes forever to even open a simple window.
    when i trie to shutdown the pc it takes forever and even then the power still stays on (example: pc is "off" but i still can open and close my blueray drive).
    i only have this issue outside the systempack when increasis the ztexmbsize i bleieve through spine for more memory for g2 or g1. when not playing gothic 1 or 2 everything works fine. first thought that some component where faulty but playing other hardware intense games are fine.
    play on win7 64 bit
    i5 4670k 3.4gh
    16 gb ram
    gtx 960 4gb

edit: btw after i messed up the inis through spine i COMPLETLY removed gothic 1 and 2 and get a fresh gog download and made a spine integrity check even deleting and redownloadin the systempack though spine . same result. (also i dont know if this has something to do with it in jackender the "stonetabletreaderstatues" was switching randomly with another texture that clearyl isnt the right texture, so maybe something about how memory is addresed ?)
    I have SPINE, too, and I would highly recommend that you:

A) Install G2 Gold from GOG as you usually do,

b) Visit the L'Hiver 1.1.1 page, and then follow the instructions as listed near the bottom of the page under the section entitled INSTALLATION--follow these instructions precisely, and in the exact order given. (To recap those installation instructions)...

Download and install GOTHIC FIX 2.6-REV2 + SYSTEMPACK 1.7 + PLAYERKIT 2.8 in the Gothic2 main folder.

[Optional] Download and extract DIRECTX11 in the GothicII\system folder, then start the game and let it download the DirectX11 normalmaps.

[Optional] Download CRASH FIX and make a backup of shw32.dll in GothicII\system (just in case something goes wrong), extract 'Gothic_1_2_mem_fix_v06.zip' and move the 2 files 'libhoard.dll' and 'Shw32.dll' in GothicII\system, extract the other .rar file and open '4gb_patch.exe', select the Gothic2.exe (GothicII\system\Gothic2.exe) and press Ok. This fix modifies the .exe file, allowing it to use 4gb of Virtual memory instead of 2, lowering to 0% the crashes. (Even the save-crash-bug). Highly Recommended.

Download L'HIVER BASE 1.1.1, extract it and move the .vdf file in GothicII\Data.

Download L'HIVER SCRIPT 1.1.1 WITH HUNGER / THIRST / FATIGUE / WEIGHT / MAGIC EXHAUSTION if you want those features, otherwise download L'HIVER SCRIPT 1.1.1 NW WITHOUT HUNGER / THIRST / FATIGUE / WEIGHT / MAGIC EXHAUSTION. After you have your .zip file, extract it and put the .vdf file in GothicII\Data.

[Optional] Download and extract L'HIVER MUSIC in GothicII main folder, if you want L'Hiver musics.

BTW, the two steps above in the L'Hiver install instructions that are prefaced by the words "[Optional]" I would only slightly amend to say, "[Highly Recommended"] instead. Well, I suppose if you consider your D3d11/12 GPU to also be "optional" and you'd be just as delighted with the rag-tag rendering of your old obsolete, no-longer-available-for-purchase D3d 6/7 GPU, then sure, I suppose, yeah, you could call it "optional" then I guess... But both of these steps offer so much in the way of vastly improved gameplay (imo, of course) that I certainly consider them both "[Required]"...!

Follow these simple, exceptionally easy to execute instructions, and in five minutes or less you should have a flawlessly functioning version of the L'Hiver 1.1.1 modded, G2 Gold purring along like a sleeping tiger...! Hard to get it wrong, it really is! (Which is great for people like me!...)

As for SPINE itself, I like to browse its files just to see from time to time what's new, old, or different in terms of the mod files listed and so on, but I confess to not having had a lot of success in getting SPINE to work for me as it would appear it is supposed to work. So, atm, I really don't use it for much as I find the manual installation of L'Hiver (as I recommend here) to be incredibly simple, easy, and--foolproof, really--if its very well-written install instructions are followed to the letter.

Basically, the actual manual installation steps, including install time, should amount to no more than five minutes, tops, from start to finish--and as much as five minutes only if you decide to nap somewhere in between...

If there's a moral here, at all, I think it might be: "Never trust in the efficacy of an auto-installer if manual installation is allowed and illustrated in a clear, easy-to-read, well-written install guide as an option."... (Don't misunderstand, this isn't a criticism of SPINE--not at all! It's just a recommendation on how you can easily and quickly overcome the current install problems you are reporting you are seeing through the SPINE method at the moment.)

Best of Luck! Hope this helps a bit!

3. Beitrge anzeigen #603 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Beitrge

pawbuj ist offline

mob state vwheel

somebody from system pack team!

Pls check mobstate of vwheel when save on mobstate 1 . after load game it shows always mobstate 0 and follows to many bugs in routines and stucked movers.
    that was fixed in GEngine.

gothic 1
    Gendert von pawbuj (06.03.2018 um 10:35 Uhr)

4. Beitrge anzeigen #604 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von FaChDa
    Beitrge

FaChDa ist offline
    Hat einer von euch eine Idee wie ich Gothic 2 ohne den Renderer bei mir im Vollbildmodus hinbekomme? Mit dem Systempack kann ich zwar meine 1440p Auflsung einstellen, aber es bleibt im Fenstermodus.

Gre
    aka Feuerteufel

5. Beitrge anzeigen #605 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon
    Beitrge

Homerclon ist offline
    In der Gothic.ini den Fenstermodus deaktivieren. (Wrde mich mal interessieren, warum das standardmig aktiviert wurde.)

Suche in der Gothic.ini den Eintrag "zStartupWindowed=1", und ndere die 1 in 0.
    Die Gothic.ini findest im Installationsverzeichnis von Gothic, und dort im System-Unterordner. Wenn du das Spiel unter C:\Programme (x86)\... installiert hast, wird die Datei vermutlich in einem Unterordner des VirtualStore-Ordner liegen.

Den VirtualStore-Ordner findest da:
    C:\Users\DEIN-BENUTZERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\... ab da, entspricht es dem Gothic-Installationspfad.
    Der Ordner "AppData" ist ein Versteckter Ordner, entweder in die Pfadzeile eintippen, oder in den Ordneroptionen einstellen das Versteckte Dateien und Ordner angezeigt werden.

- Lass dich nicht Verwirren, informiere dich ber Trusted Computing! (Ehemals TCPA)
    - Medieval 2 Total War - Gildenfhrer
    - Mit DRM? Dann nur zum Krabbeltisch-Preis.
    - DL-Vertrieb only? - Nein, Danke!

6. Beitrge anzeigen #606 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von FaChDa
    Beitrge

FaChDa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Homerclon Beitrag anzeigen
    In der Gothic.ini den Fenstermodus deaktivieren. (Wrde mich mal interessieren, warum das standardmig aktiviert wurde.)

Suche in der Gothic.ini den Eintrag "zStartupWindowed=1", und ndere die 1 in 0.
    Die Gothic.ini findest im Installationsverzeichnis von Gothic, und dort im System-Unterordner. Wenn du das Spiel unter C:\Programme (x86)\... installiert hast, wird die Datei vermutlich in einem Unterordner des VirtualStore-Ordner liegen.

Den VirtualStore-Ordner findest da:
    C:\Users\DEIN-BENUTZERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\... ab da, entspricht es dem Gothic-Installationspfad.
    Der Ordner "AppData" ist ein Versteckter Ordner, entweder in die Pfadzeile eintippen, oder in den Ordneroptionen einstellen das Versteckte Dateien und Ordner angezeigt werden.
    Passt. Habe jetzt wieder Vollbild. Danke dir!
    aka Feuerteufel

7. Beitrge anzeigen #607 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Beitrge

pawbuj ist offline

potion of speed

after save/load game the potion of speed do not works.

another bug after save/load game!

gothic 1

8. Beitrge anzeigen #608 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Beitrge

pawbuj ist offline
    Gothic 1 does not remember whether ocMobInter had ocMobInter.state set to 1 or 0 and on Game Load it is setting it by default to 0. pls fix that in 1.8 relase

9. Homepage besuchen Beitrge anzeigen #609 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth
    Beitrge

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von pawbuj Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothic 1 does not remember whether ocMobInter had ocMobInter.state set to 1 or 0 and on Game Load it is setting it by default to 0. pls fix that in 1.8 relase
    Hi, It is impossible to correct what is not in the game.
    Here need to add the appropriate C++ code to the *exe, but we can not do this, there are no rights to directly change exe-files in the framework of our project.

Ps, But, perhaps, when our other Union project comes out, it will be possible to do it.

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: tlvh_mod-banner-2.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

10. Homepage besuchen Beitrge anzeigen #610 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Dada
    Beitrge

Dada ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Ps, But, perhaps, when our other Union project comes out, it will be possible to do it.
    Can you tell more about this project?

11. Homepage besuchen Beitrge anzeigen #611 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth
    Beitrge

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dada Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you tell more about this project?
    http://worldofplayers.ru/threads/40376/ (rus)

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: tlvh_mod-banner-2.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

12. Beitrge anzeigen #612 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Beitrge

Gellon ist offline

Thumbs up

Hi MaGoth , I have some suggestions for you to next SystemPack update.

I really like the Gothic 2 controls for Gothic 1 (I was waiting for this feature for 16 years!), but still one thing annoys me: holding a backward key in fight mode don't prevent from taking the damage (you have to use a RMB with backward key, but animation is the same, so I don't understand why Piranha Bytes implemented it so badly, it should work exactly like in Gothic 2).

The opponents in Gothic 1 have bugged hitboxes, especially warans, skeletons and zombies. They ALWAYS dodge before the attack and even if you hit them first, they don't receive any damage.

I'm modding Gothic 1 and I don't know what happened in SP-1.7 for Gothic 1, but every time I start the game by GothicStarter_mod with selected reparse scripts option, mouse doesn't work in game. I can't move a camera, or use any mouse button. In previous SystemPack versions it worked properly.

Seite 31 von 31 « Erste ... 20242728293031