Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 18 von 39 « Erste ... 7111415161718192021222529 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 341 bis 360 von 777
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #341 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Hi,
    1. Which version tested SP-18 or Union *.dll?
    2. Why aren't all the screenshots in the archive?

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-
    Geändert von MaGoth (04.08.2019 um 21:07 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #342 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Raslav ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,
    1. Which version tested SP-18 or Union *.dll?
    2. Why aren't all the screenshots in the archive?

MfG MaGoth,
    1. I tested SP 1.8, I don't use Union.
    2. " In case of correct operation of the game and graphics (or errors), save all messages of the game as screenshots* and add to your message in the form of reports."
    All the reports that the game made, were those when launching, and those are the ones that i screenshotted and put in the archive.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #343 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    hm.. thanks for the test.

MfG MaGoth,

4. Beiträge anzeigen #344 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Raslav ist offline
    By the way,
    Another thing I have forgotten to mention is that the enemies (goblins near starting area for example) drop their weapon upon death which you can pick up, but there is another copy of their weapon on corpse, so you get 2 weapons.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #345 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Kirides

Kirides ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von Raslav Beitrag anzeigen
    By the way,
    Another thing I have forgotten to mention is that the enemies (goblins near starting area for example) drop their weapon upon death which you can pick up, but there is another copy of their weapon on corpse, so you get 2 weapons.
    this always is the case in the original games as far as i remember.

EDIT: seems my memory is too foggy
    Geändert von Kirides (07.08.2019 um 08:30 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #346 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Raslav ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von johnnyboyy Beitrag anzeigen
    I uninstalled SystemPack and tested it with only 2.6 fix and playerkit, and that doesn't happen.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #347 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

Woozel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von johnnyboyy Beitrag anzeigen

EDIT: seems my memory is too foggy
    I uninstalled SystemPack and tested it with only 2.6 fix and playerkit, and that doesn't happen.
    Are you playing vanilla Gothic 2 NOTR without any mods that have a fix for this implemented?

It is definitely an old bug that is in the original game.

Saw it discussed in the forum countless times and also in the editiing section about how to fix it.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #348 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    By the way,
    Zitat Zitat von Woozel Beitrag anzeigen
    Are you playing vanilla Gothic 2 NOTR without any mods that have a fix for this implemented?

It is definitely an old bug that is in the original game.

Saw it discussed in the forum countless times and also in the editiing section about how to fix it.
    It's a vanilla bug alright. Can be only solved by custom edits to the game's scripts (GIVEDEATHINV.D) and altering the animations for dead goblins, so whatever our homie Raslav experienced was purely a placebo effect.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #349 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Raslav ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    It's a vanilla bug alright. Can be only solved by custom edits to the game's scripts (GIVEDEATHINV.D) and altering the animations for dead goblins, so whatever our homie Raslav experienced was purely a placebo effect.
    Ah sorry guys, I wasn't at home for last 10 days so I didn't check the forum. I didn't know that it was a vanilla bug...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #350 Zitieren
    banned

Anihilisp ist offline
    Hey, can someone please tell me whether the Gothic 2 NOTR SystemPack is compatible with the Patch 2.6.03 by Fizzban or does it conflict each other?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #351 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

withmorten ist offline
    If I remember correctly, that patch is a script patch. SystemPack patches stuff in the Gothic/Gothic2.exe at runtime, so it usually doesn't affect anything script-wise. Should be fully compatible.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #352 Zitieren
    Rookie

krYshuT ist offline

Low FPS

Hello guys, I have a problem and I think you could help me out. Sorry if this was already solved here, but I couldn't find anything on the web.

On my modern PC with Windows 10, steam version, after patching to System Pack, everything works great. Except I get like 5-10FPS and the game is unplayable. Not even the 30 capped normally. Also the menu is slow. Only way how I get over 60 is when I run the game using "GothicStarter_mod.exe". Then after several error, the game launches in windowed mode and the mouse isn't working, but the graphics are smooth.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm also using the System Pack with Gothic II NotR and everything is fine.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #353 Zitieren
    Local Hero

pawbuj ist offline
    with SP 1.7 and active zSPY i can NOT turn hero on left/right.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #354 Zitieren
    Rookie

krYshuT ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von krYshuT Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys, I have a problem and I think you could help me out. Sorry if this was already solved here, but I couldn't find anything on the web.

On my modern PC with Windows 10, steam version, after patching to System Pack, everything works great. Except I get like 5-10FPS and the game is unplayable. Not even the 30 capped normally. Also the menu is slow. Only way how I get over 60 is when I run the game using "GothicStarter_mod.exe". Then after several error, the game launches in windowed mode and the mouse isn't working, but the graphics are smooth.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm also using the System Pack with Gothic II NotR and everything is fine.
    EDIT: Nevermind, I found the "fullscreen fix" right here. It fixes it. Wondering why it isn't included in the System pack...

The mouse is still broken thought. Badly in I and much worse in II, do you have any ideas about the mouse issues? Using FHD resolution, might be an indicator.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #355 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

Woozel ist offline
    It actually is included in the System Pack there only are some issues after some Windows 10 Updates earlier this year.
    Normally the fullscreen fixes you linked are no longer needed and it will likely work again in the next SystemPack update.

As a workaround you could set BorderlessWindow=1 in the Systempack.ini, being in a Borderless Windows instead of Real Fullscreen should fix it.
    Then you don't need the stuff you linked anymore.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #356 Zitieren
    Rookie

comatose ist offline
    Hey everyone,

I have been trying hard to get Gothic 2 NOTR running on my Linux machine.
    While the unmodded game works just fine I need the Systempack as well.
    I installed G2 Gold from GOG, applied the 2.6 rev2 fix and installed Playerkit (I tried both 2.6f and 2.8).
    Until this point, everything worked fine.
    However, when I tried installing the Systempack and then launched the game, I got the following error:

[Bild: G2.png]
    (note that the error code is different to the one that usually appears when the 2.6 fix is missing)

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #357 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Guzz

Guzz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von comatose Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey everyone,

I have been trying hard to get Gothic 2 NOTR running on my Linux machine.
    While the unmodded game works just fine I need the Systempack as well.
    I installed G2 Gold from GOG, applied the 2.6 rev2 fix and installed Playerkit (I tried both 2.6f and 2.8).
    Until this point, everything worked fine.
    However, when I tried installing the Systempack and then launched the game, I got the following error:

[Bild: G2.png]
    (note that the error code is different to the one that usually appears when the 2.6 fix is missing)

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    When installing SystemPack, you must select a language before clicking on the "Next" button.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=a87ae6fdc45c1708feebbfef2e573268&attachmentid=48415&d=1568737061&thumb=1]
    If the language is not selected, then SystemPack is not installed completely and you will get this error at startup.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #358 Zitieren
    Rookie

comatose ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Guzz Beitrag anzeigen
    When installing SystemPack, you must select a language before clicking on the "Next" button.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=a87ae6fdc45c1708feebbfef2e573268&attachmentid=48415&d=1568737061&thumb=1]
    If the language is not selected, then SystemPack is not installed completely and you will get this error at startup.
    Damn, I feel stupid now.
    Thank you so much!

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #359 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Hallo zusammen, §wink
    Version: SystemPack-1.8 (build: 0155, rev: 0)
    Links updated.

{English | Englisch}
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Rev0 changes:
    • Added minimal support for Gothic Sequel.
    • Added proper videocard name detection in the game settings (last five detections logged to "system\sp.log" file).
    • Resolutions higher than 2048 pixels are supported on Windows 10 1809 and higher.
    • Added the setting "Preferred refresh rate - Application-Controlled" to the Nvidia driver profile, to prevent crashes on some systems.
    • Fixed low FPS on Windows 10 with AMD videocards, at first game start windowed mode with Vsync support will be enabled.

EXECUTABLES:
    • Overall changes for all games:
      — Games are excluded from DEP (Data Execution Prevention) to prevent crashes;
      — Definition of mobile cards in the game:
      [Bild: attachment.php?s=a87ae6fdc45c1708feebbfef2e573268&attachmentid=48444&d=1569541127&thumb=1] [Bild: attachment.php?s=a87ae6fdc45c1708feebbfef2e573268&attachmentid=48445&d=1569541127&thumb=1]
      — Climbing on the ledges work properly at high FPS;
      — Improved collision detection for magic spells on mid/low distances;
      — Second value of strength and dexterity hidden in the character's menu;
      — Added anisotropic filtering;
      — Shields support is enabled by-default;
      — Fixed rare bug when FPS drops to ~0-1;
      — Borderless windowed can be enabled without disabling Vsync;
      — Increased distance of smooth animation for NPC;
      — In windowed mode, free camera (F6 button in MARVIN-mode) can be rotated with the mouse;
      — Items in the inventory are displayed over background texture:
      [Bild: attachment.php?s=a87ae6fdc45c1708feebbfef2e573268&attachmentid=48446&d=1569541127&thumb=1]
      — Inventory window does not close in the first seconds when you try to loot unconscious NPC.
    • Changes for Gothic 1
      — Block works without misfire;
      — The hero can't block the damage from the back;
      — The hero can't block the damage from monsters (only the block when the hero is stand, not jump back);
      — Jump back block the damage without holding right mouse button (only when Gothic2_Control=1);
      — Monsters can't block damage;
      — Changed sound when monster block the damage;
      — Pyrokinesis spell is applied correctly in the second and more time;
      — PFX effects from Chain Lightning spell removes from world correctly;
      — The hero not jump when the inventory been closed using right mouse button.
    • Changes for Gothic 2
      — Armor is visible in the merchant's assortment and in inventory of dead/knockdown NPC (only not dressed armor);
      — Interface scaling can be disabled for inventory;
      — Fixed wrong size for DialogBox menu when interface scaling enabled.

New in SystemPack.ini:
    [DEBUG]
    SimpleWindow=1

; ... Disables the window border, but don't enable windowed mode, - on (1) or off (0), default is 1.

WindowPosX=0
    ; ... Horizontal window position, - default is 0.

WindowPosY=0
    ; ... Vertical window position, - default is 0.

Cache_Timeout=400
    ; ... Cache timeout with the ledge info, increase this value if you can't climb on the ledges, default is 100.

Win10AmdFix=1
    ; ... overrides the following settings: SimpleWindow = 1, BorderlessWindow = 0, FixAppCompat=0,
    ; to fix low FPS on Windows 10 and AMD videocards, - on (1) or off (0), default is 1.
    ; Important: this option only appears in the ini file on Windows 10 and AMD videocards.

[PARAMETERS]
    AnisotropicFiltering=16

; ... Anisotropic filtering level, - on (2-16) or off (0), default is 16.

SmoothAniDistance=5000
    ; ... Distance of smooth animation for NPC, - minimal (2000), in-game default: 2000.

InteractionCollision=0
    ; ... Enable collision detection for the interactive objects in use, - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

Monsters_Block_Damage=0
    ; ... Allow monsters to block damage, - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

[INTERFACE]
    ScaleInventory=1

; ... Allow to scale inventory, - on (1) or off (0), default is 1.

Hide_STR_DEX=1
    ; ... Hide the second value of strength and dexterity in the character's menu, - on (1) or off (0), default is 1.

Installation:
    1. Delete old version SystemPack uninstaller.
    2. Install new version SystemPack.
    and start the game.. :)

{German | Deutsch}
    Rev0 Änderungen:
    • Minimalen Support für den Gothic Sequel hinzugefügt.
    • Grafikkarten-Namen-Erkennung in den Spieleinstellungen hinzugefügt (die letzten fünf Erkennungen werden nach "system\sp.log" gelogged).
    • Auflösungen größer als 2048 Pixel auf Windows 10 1809 und neuer werden nun unterstützt.
    • "Bevorzugte Bildwiederholrate: Anwendungsgesteuert" zum Nvidia Treiber Profil hinzugefügt, um Abstürze auf einigen System zu verhindern.
    • Niedrige FPS auf Windows 10 und AMD Grafikkarten gefixed, beim ersten Spielstart wird Fenstermodus mit vsync eingestellt.

AUSFÜHRBARE PROGRAMME:
    • Allgemeine Änderungen für alle Spiele:
      — Spiele werden von der DEP (Data Execution Prevention) ausgenommen um Abstürze zu verhindern;
      — Bestimmung von mobilen Karten im Spiel:
      [Bild: attachment.php?s=a87ae6fdc45c1708feebbfef2e573268&attachmentid=48444&d=1569541127&thumb=1] [Bild: attachment.php?s=a87ae6fdc45c1708feebbfef2e573268&attachmentid=48445&d=1569541127&thumb=1]
      — Klettern auf Felsvorsprüngen funktioniert auch mit hoher FPS einwandfrei (Abschnitt [DEBUG], Option "Cache_Timeout" in SystemPack.ini);
      — Verbesserte Kollisionserkennung für Zaubersprüche bei mittleren / niedrigen Distanzen;
      — Zweiter Wert der Stärke und Geschicklichkeit, der im Menü des Charakters verborgen ist (Abschnitt [INTERFACE], Option "Hide_STR_DEX" in SystemPack.ini);
      — Anisotrope Filterung hinzugefügt (Abschnitt [PARAMETERS], Option "AnisotropicFiltering" in SystemPack.ini);
      — Schilde sind standardmäßig für alle Versionen von Spielen aktiviert;
      — Seltenen Fehler behoben, bei dem die FPS auf 1-0 gefallen ist;
      — Borderless Fenstermodus kann eingeschaltet werden, ohne Vsync abzuschalten (Abschnitt [DEBUG], Option SimpleWindow в SystemPack.ini);
      — Distanz für flüssige Animationen von NPCs erhöht(Abschnitt [PARAMETERS], Option SmoothAniDistance в SystemPack.ini);
      — Im Fenstermodus kann die Free Camera (F6 im MARVIN Modus) mit der Maus rotiert werden;
      — Gegenstände im Inventar werden über der Hintergrundtextur gerendert:
      [Bild: attachment.php?s=a87ae6fdc45c1708feebbfef2e573268&attachmentid=48446&d=1569541127&thumb=1]
      — Inventar wird nicht beim Versuch einen gerade ohnmächtig gewordenen NPCs zu looten geschlossen.
    • Änderungen für Gothic 1
      — Blocken funktioniert jetzt fehlerfrei;
      — Der Held kann den Schaden von hinten nicht blocken;
      — Der Held kann den Schaden von Monstern nicht blocken (nur den Block, wenn der Held steht, nicht beim zurückspringen);
      — Monster können den Schaden nicht blocken (Abschnitt [PARAMETERS], Option "Monsters_Block_Damage" in SystemPack.ini);
      — Springe zurück, blockiere den Schaden, ohne die rechte Maustaste gedrückt zu halten (Abschnitt [PARAMETERS], Option "Gothic2_Control" in SystemPack.ini);
      — Sound geändert, wenn Monster den Schaden blocken;
      — Der Pyrokinese-Zauber dauert länger und wird jetzt richtig angewendet;
      — PFX-Effekte vom Kettenblitz-Zauber sind nun korrekt und aus der Welt entfernt;
      — Der Held springt nicht mehr, wenn das Inventar mit der rechten Maustaste geschlossen wurde.
    • Änderungen für Gothic 2
      — Rüstung ist im Sortiment des Händlers und im Inventar des toten oder niedergeschlagenen NSC sichtbar (nur nicht angezogene Rüstung);
      — Die Skalierung der Schnittstelle kann für das Inventar deaktiviert werden (Abschnitt [INTERFACE], Option "ScaleInventory" in SystemPack.ini);
      — Falsche Größe für das DialogBox-Menü bei aktivierter Schnittstellenskalierung behoben.

Neues in SystemPack.ini:
    [DEBUG]
    SimpleWindow=1

; ... Schaltet den Rahmen des Fenster aus, ohne jedoch den Fenstermodus zu aktivieren, - an (1) oder aus (0), Standartwert ist 1.

WindowPosX=0
    ; ... Horizontale Fensterposition, - Standartwert ist 0.
    ; Ändert die horizontale Fensterposition, nur verfügbar bei BorderlessWindow=1 mit UNION.

WindowPosY=0
    ; ... Vertikale Fensterposition, - Standartwert ist 0.
    ; Ändert die vertikale Fensterposition, nur verfügbar bei BorderlessWindow=1 mit UNION.

Cache_Timeout=400
    ; ... Cache-Timeout mit der Überhang-Info, Wertebereich von 100 bis 1500. Erhöhen Sie diesen Wert, wenn Sie nicht auf Überhang klettern können, der Standardwert ist 100.

Win10AmdFix=1
    ; ... Ignoriert die folgenden Settings: SimpleWindow = 1, BorderlessWindow = 0, FixAppCompat=0,
    ; um niedrige FPS auf Windows 10 mit AMD Grafikkarten zu fixen, an (1) oder aus (0), Standard ist 1.
    ; Wichtig: Diese Option ist nur auf Windows 10 mit AMD Grafikkarte in der Ini Datei.

[PARAMETERS]
    AnisotropicFiltering=16
    ; ... Anisotropische Filterstufe, - an (2-16) oder aus (0), Standartwert ist 16.

SmoothAniDistance=5000
    ; ... Distanz für flüssige NPC ANimationen, - mindestens (2000), Standart im Spiel ist 2000.

InteractionCollision=0
    ; ... Schalte Kollisionserkennung für interaktive Objekte die in Benutzung sind an oder aus, an (1) oder aus (0), Standard ist 0.

Monster_Block_Damage=0
    ; ... Erlaube Monstern, Schaden zu blocken, - an (1) oder aus (0), Standartwert ist 0.

[INTERFACE]
    ScaleInventory=1
    ; ... Du kannst das Inventar skalieren (nur für G2: DNdR), - an (1) oder aus (0), Standartwert ist 1.

Hide_STR_DEX=1
    ; ... Verstecke den zweiten Wert für Stärke und Geschicklichkeit im Menü des Charakters, - an (1) oder aus (0), Standartwert ist 1.

Installation:
    1. Alte Versionen vom SystemPack deinstallieren.
    2. Neue Version des SystemPacks installieren.
    und das Spiel starten.. :)

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community. :gratz
    Geändert von MaGoth (27.09.2019 um 12:34 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #360 Zitieren
    General Avatar von RobinSword

RobinSword ist offline
    Wow!! Thanks a lot, MaGoth & Team!

It's great to see that you are still working hard to ensure compatibility and runability of the original Gothic games so that we can enjoy them as they were meant to be played!

Once again a BIG THANK YOU! Your work is highly appreciated!

Seite 18 von 39 « Erste ... 7111415161718192021222529 ... Letzte »