Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 5 von 39 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 777
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81 Zitieren
    Local Hero

pawbuj ist offline
    in systempack.ini there is trade_multipier , default is 0,5. Can I modify during the game?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Aryn
    C:/Games/JoWooD/Gothic II/system/Gothic2.exe

Aryn ist offline
    Hello!
    Really nice work, guys!

Is there a changelog for SystemPack version 1.7 for g1? What are the differences from 1.6 to 1.7?

What's the changelog of the playerkit for g1 - what are the changes between playerkit 1.08k and 2.8?

Do I need playerkit 2.8 also for SystemPack 1.6 or is 1.08k enough for 1.6?

How to update from SystemPack 1.6 to 1.7? In this order? deinstall Systempack 1.6, install playerkit 2.8, install Systempack 1.7? Is this clean enough?

Thanks!
    Geändert von Aryn (19.01.2018 um 22:06 Uhr)

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #83 Zitieren
    Gothic Reloaded Mod Avatar von ThielHater

ThielHater ist offline
    @waltc: Yes, Windows 7 is in extended support phase but I doubt that Microsoft doesn't backport security updates. I haven't heard of hardware that runs under Windows 10 only, yet. Disabling DEP per application is okay but disabling it globally is just wrong. Oh and there is spyware in Windows 10, or you as you may call it "spy features".
    "Weltmacht mit drei Buchstaben?" – Fred & Günther

Geändert von ThielHater (22.01.2018 um 21:04 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84 Zitieren
    Local Hero

pawbuj ist offline
    hi, is there chance to have enablejoystick in g1 ?

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #85 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Aryn Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello!
    Really nice work, guys!
    Hi, Aryn

Is there a changelog for SystemPack version 1.7 for g1? What are the differences from 1.6 to 1.7?
    As such, no, but there is a description of releases:
    SystemPack-1.5 (Build: 0140, rev: 0):
    SystemPack-1.6 (build: 0145, rev: 0)
    SystemPack-1.6 (build: 0145, rev: 1)
    SystemPack-1.6 (build: 0145, rev: 2)
    SystemPack-1.6 (build: 0145, rev: 3)
    SystemPack-1.7 (build: 0150, rev: 0)

What's the changelog of the playerkit for g1 - what are the changes between playerkit 1.08k and 2.8?
    Answer in the description of the release 1.7.

Do I need playerkit 2.8 also for SystemPack 1.6 or is 1.08k enough for 1.6?
    If you do not create mods, then 1.6 is enough.

How to update from SystemPack 1.6 to 1.7? In this order? deinstall Systempack 1.6, install playerkit 2.8, install Systempack 1.7? Is this clean enough?
    1. Remove SystemPack 1.6
    2. Install playerkit 2.8 for G1 or G2
    3. Install SystemPack 1.7.

Zitat Zitat von pawbuj Beitrag anzeigen
    in systempack.ini there is trade_multipier , default is 0,5. Can I modify during the game?
    Hi, pawbuj
    Check it out in the game.

hi, is there chance to have enablejoystick in g1 ?
    It's hard to say, maybe someday..

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Aryn
    C:/Games/JoWooD/Gothic II/system/Gothic2.exe

Aryn ist offline
    Oh, MaGoth, thanks a lot for your efforts! Highly recognized!!!!

Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    If you do not create mods, then 1.6 is enough.
    But for 1.7, you definitely need playerkit 2.8? 1.08k won't work?

Changes in 1.7 for g1: Camera works properly, when mouse disabled in game settings;
    Can you explain that some more detailed? How did camera worked before and how is it now "properly"?

Can you tell me furthermore, whether "QuickSave" and "QuickLoad" is save now in year 2018? Or is it still buggy and not recommended to use?

Is there also a FPS-Limiter in v 1.6 integrated? Because there is no option in SystemPack.ini, but my max. FPS is always 60!

Big thanks in advance again...
    Geändert von Aryn (27.01.2018 um 05:47 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von mud-freak

mud-freak ist offline
    Hi MaGoth!

Is there any particular reason, why the disabling of the focus for dead NPCs with empty inventory is only implemented for G1 and not for G2?
    I did it with Ikarus/LeGo here.

In case you are still working on new versions of the System Pack, it should not be too difficult to add this feature for G2: [deleted]
    If you look at the post in the link above, you will get the idea.

That would be a great addition to the system pack for G2.

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out I overlooked the ini-entry. Would you mind updating the specifications of the System Pack (from here) in the first post?
    Geändert von mud-freak (27.01.2018 um 17:02 Uhr)

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #88 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Aryn Beitrag anzeigen
    But for 1.7, you definitely need playerkit 2.8? 1.08k won't work?
    Not necessarily, the old version will also work.
    The only difference is that there will be no support for new features from SP-1.7.

Can you explain that some more detailed? How did camera worked before and how is it now "properly"?
    I do not remember now..

Can you tell me furthermore, whether "QuickSave" and "QuickLoad" is save now in year 2018? Or is it still buggy and not recommended to use?
    It works, but there may be errors at the kernel level.
    Maybe later we will fix them.

Is there also a FPS-Limiter in v 1.6 integrated? Because there is no option in SystemPack.ini, but my max. FPS is always 60!
    Read the changes in version SP-1.7 and the description of SystemPack.ini.

Zitat Zitat von mud-freak Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi MaGoth!

Is there any particular reason, why the disabling of the focus for dead NPCs with empty inventory is only implemented for G1 and not for G2?
    I did it with Ikarus/LeGo here.

In case you are still working on new versions of the System Pack, it should not be too difficult to add this feature for G2: [deleted]
    If you look at the post in the link above, you will get the idea.

That would be a great addition to the system pack for G2.
    We'll see what can be done with this, possibly later.
    Ikarus/LeGo we do not use, as they are not suitable for correct work with Gothic.

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out I overlooked the ini-entry. Would you mind updating the specifications of the System Pack (from here) in the first post?
    Tnx,
    The first and second topic messages have been updated, and a description of the changes in version 1.7 has been added.

MfG MaGoth,

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Tnx,
    The first and second topic messages have been updated, and a description of the changes in version 1.7 has been added.
    Thank you!

I have another question: Is it possible to have multiple *.patch files? Or is there a way to make the System Pack take my own *.patch file instead of the one in ./Data/SystemPack.vdf?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Guzz

Guzz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mud-freak Beitrag anzeigen
    Is it possible to have multiple *.patch files? Or is there a way to make the System Pack take my own *.patch file instead of the one in ./Data/SystemPack.vdf?
    It's possible, just pack your new *.patch file to *.vdf file with higher timestamp, than current SystemPack.vdf.
    Or create folder named "patches" in the main game folder and place your new *.patch file to this folder, for example, Gothic II\patches\CODE_EFD8A07B.patch.
    *.patch files from "patches" folder, have higher priority than *.patch files packed in *.vdf.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Guzz Beitrag anzeigen
    It's possible, just pack your new *.patch file to *.vdf file with higher timestamp, than current SystemPack.vdf.
    Or create folder named "patches" in the main game folder and place your new *.patch file to this folder, for example, Gothic II\patches\CODE_EFD8A07B.patch.
    *.patch files from "patches" folder, have higher priority than *.patch files packed in *.vdf.
    Thanks for your quick reply and the infos!
    I've found that the *.vdf only works if the file name is alphabetically before SystemPack.vdf and only if the *.patch-file is named exactly CODE_EFD8A07B.patch. So a file called abc.vdf will work, but renaming it to xyz.vdf will not work (regardless of the timestamp). Do you know about this behavior, or am I mistaken?

Would it be possible to also consider *.mod-files to allow only specific Gothic mods to override the patch - instead of the whole Gothic installation?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von ZeroLord

ZeroLord ist offline
    want to ask if someone has a similar issue like me.
    my pc freezes often after playing gothic 2 with the systempack. (spine).
    i literally cant do anything or it takes forever to even open a simple window.
    when i trie to shutdown the pc it takes forever and even then the power still stays on (example: pc is "off" but i still can open and close my blueray drive).
    i only have this issue outside the systempack when increasis the ztexmbsize i bleieve through spine for more memory for g2 or g1. when not playing gothic 1 or 2 everything works fine. first thought that some component where faulty but playing other hardware intense games are fine.
    play on win7 64 bit
    i5 4670k 3.4gh
    16 gb ram
    gtx 960 4gb

edit: btw after i messed up the inis through spine i COMPLETLY removed gothic 1 and 2 and get a fresh gog download and made a spine integrity check even deleting and redownloadin the systempack though spine . same result. (also i dont know if this has something to do with it in jackender the "stonetabletreaderstatues" was switching randomly with another texture that clearyl isnt the right texture, so maybe something about how memory is addresed ?)
    Geändert von ZeroLord (31.01.2018 um 19:23 Uhr)

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #93 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    ZeroLord,
    Hi, Write about it here:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...-RELEASE-Spine

MfG MaGoth,

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Der Erzbaron Gomez

Der Erzbaron Gomez ist offline
    Ich wollte gerade wieder G2 auf meinem Rechner installieren (mit Add-On), aber als ich den Link zum Playerkit 2.8 angeklickt habe, sagt mir Yandex nur, dass da nichts zu finden wäre, weil entweder die Datei gelöscht sei, es nur eingeschränkten Zugriff gibt oder der Link falsch wäre.

Bin ich nur zu blöd? Wenn nicht, dann würde ich mich freuen, wenn es bald wieder einen neuen funktionierenden Link dahin geben würde.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Wanze

Wanze ist offline
    Wo ist das Problem? https://yadi.sk/d/nlMd-CBf3G8Z8o

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon

Homerclon ist offline
    Was wurde denn am PlayerKit Version 2.8 ggü. Version 2.6f geändert?
    Zu 2.8 konnte ich gar nichts finden, nicht mal einen eigenen Thread. Wird nur manchmal in Voraussetzungen erwähnt (mit DL-Links).

- Keine verdammte Hechtrolle zum ausweichen in Kämpfe!
    - 01100100 00100111 01101111 01101000 00100001

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97 Zitieren
    General Avatar von RobinSword

RobinSword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Homerclon Beitrag anzeigen
    Was wurde denn am PlayerKit Version 2.8 ggü. Version 2.6f geändert?
    Zu 2.8 konnte ich gar nichts finden, nicht mal einen eigenen Thread. Wird nur manchmal in Voraussetzungen erwähnt (mit DL-Links).
    Lies mal ein paar Postings über dir... insbesondere die von MaGoth. Da findest du die Antworten.

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #98 Zitieren
    Almanach-Gelehrter  Avatar von Schatten

Schatten ist offline
    Das Playerkit 2.8 wurde beim Systempack 1.7 mitgeliefert. Hier ist der Beitag des Releases.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon

Homerclon ist offline
    Danke, euch beiden.
    Die Angaben in den letzten Beiträge hatte ich übersehen.

Die Changelog zu Systempack 1.7 hatte ich damals sogar gelesen ...

- Keine verdammte Hechtrolle zum ausweichen in Kämpfe!
    - 01100100 00100111 01101111 01101000 00100001

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZeroLord Beitrag anzeigen
    want to ask if someone has a similar issue like me.
    my pc freezes often after playing gothic 2 with the systempack. (spine).
    i literally cant do anything or it takes forever to even open a simple window.
    when i trie to shutdown the pc it takes forever and even then the power still stays on (example: pc is "off" but i still can open and close my blueray drive).
    i only have this issue outside the systempack when increasis the ztexmbsize i bleieve through spine for more memory for g2 or g1. when not playing gothic 1 or 2 everything works fine. first thought that some component where faulty but playing other hardware intense games are fine.
    play on win7 64 bit
    i5 4670k 3.4gh
    16 gb ram
    gtx 960 4gb

edit: btw after i messed up the inis through spine i COMPLETLY removed gothic 1 and 2 and get a fresh gog download and made a spine integrity check even deleting and redownloadin the systempack though spine . same result. (also i dont know if this has something to do with it in jackender the "stonetabletreaderstatues" was switching randomly with another texture that clearyl isnt the right texture, so maybe something about how memory is addresed ?)
    I have SPINE, too, and I would highly recommend that you:

A) Install G2 Gold from GOG as you usually do,

b) Visit the L'Hiver 1.1.1 page, and then follow the instructions as listed near the bottom of the page under the section entitled INSTALLATION--follow these instructions precisely, and in the exact order given. (To recap those installation instructions)...

• Download and install GOTHIC FIX 2.6-REV2 + SYSTEMPACK 1.7 + PLAYERKIT 2.8 in the Gothic2 main folder.

• [Optional] Download and extract DIRECTX11 in the GothicII\system folder, then start the game and let it download the DirectX11 normalmaps.

• [Optional] Download CRASH FIX and make a backup of shw32.dll in GothicII\system (just in case something goes wrong), extract 'Gothic_1_2_mem_fix_v06.zip' and move the 2 files 'libhoard.dll' and 'Shw32.dll' in GothicII\system, extract the other .rar file and open '4gb_patch.exe', select the Gothic2.exe (GothicII\system\Gothic2.exe) and press Ok. This fix modifies the .exe file, allowing it to use 4gb of Virtual memory instead of 2, lowering to 0% the crashes. (Even the save-crash-bug). Highly Recommended.

• Download L'HIVER BASE 1.1.1, extract it and move the .vdf file in GothicII\Data.

• Download L'HIVER SCRIPT 1.1.1 WITH HUNGER / THIRST / FATIGUE / WEIGHT / MAGIC EXHAUSTION if you want those features, otherwise download L'HIVER SCRIPT 1.1.1 NW WITHOUT HUNGER / THIRST / FATIGUE / WEIGHT / MAGIC EXHAUSTION. After you have your .zip file, extract it and put the .vdf file in GothicII\Data.

• [Optional] Download and extract L'HIVER MUSIC in GothicII main folder, if you want L'Hiver musics.

BTW, the two steps above in the L'Hiver install instructions that are prefaced by the words "[Optional]" I would only slightly amend to say, "[Highly Recommended"] instead. Well, I suppose if you consider your D3d11/12 GPU to also be "optional" and you'd be just as delighted with the rag-tag rendering of your old obsolete, no-longer-available-for-purchase D3d 6/7 GPU, then sure, I suppose, yeah, you could call it "optional" then I guess... But both of these steps offer so much in the way of vastly improved gameplay (imo, of course) that I certainly consider them both "[Required]"...!

Follow these simple, exceptionally easy to execute instructions, and in five minutes or less you should have a flawlessly functioning version of the L'Hiver 1.1.1 modded, G2 Gold purring along like a sleeping tiger...! Hard to get it wrong, it really is! (Which is great for people like me!...)

As for SPINE itself, I like to browse its files just to see from time to time what's new, old, or different in terms of the mod files listed and so on, but I confess to not having had a lot of success in getting SPINE to work for me as it would appear it is supposed to work. So, atm, I really don't use it for much as I find the manual installation of L'Hiver (as I recommend here) to be incredibly simple, easy, and--foolproof, really--if its very well-written install instructions are followed to the letter.

Basically, the actual manual installation steps, including install time, should amount to no more than five minutes, tops, from start to finish--and as much as five minutes only if you decide to nap somewhere in between...

If there's a moral here, at all, I think it might be: "Never trust in the efficacy of an auto-installer if manual installation is allowed and illustrated in a clear, easy-to-read, well-written install guide as an option."... (Don't misunderstand, this isn't a criticism of SPINE--not at all! It's just a recommendation on how you can easily and quickly overcome the current install problems you are reporting you are seeing through the SPINE method at the moment.)

Best of Luck! Hope this helps a bit!

Seite 5 von 39 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »