Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 39 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 777
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41 Zitieren
    Lehrling

TheCakeIsALieX5 ist offline
    Juhuu. Trotz SP startet G2 immer noch im Fenstermodus. Ist es normal, dass die Maus SO träge ist?? Das ist ja grauenhaft... Ich habe eine Logitech G900 und bereits auf 10000dpi gestellt. Fühlt sich wie Kaugummi an...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Wacky Beitrag anzeigen
    How's one supposed to get the animated inventory to work? Does anyone know?

I'm using GoG Gothic II Gold edition, PlayerKit 2.8 and SystemPack 1.7 and nothing else. I added Animated_Inventory=1 to SystemPack.ini, but it resulted in nothing. Do I need to press a key/combination of keys?
    Animated inventory is available only for Gothic 1.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    That's too bad.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Inspirate

Inspirate ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    ... and an fantastic feature in combination with 3D Vision.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Inspirate Beitrag anzeigen
    ... and an fantastic feature in combination with 3D Vision.
    Can you show the effect of this?
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #46 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist gerade online
    Without a monitor which is capable of handling 3D you won't be able to see the effect.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von ReLaXmAnN

ReLaXmAnN ist offline
    Hello awesome people!

I do have a problem with Gothic 1 and use Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit. I made a fresh 1.08k installation and the game starts perfectly fine, in fullscreen mode, ingame does look normal aswell.

However as soon as I install the playerkits (I do have the problem with both of them) the game becomes perma blackscreen everywhere (cutscenes, main menu and ingame).
    Then I installed the systempack in the hope that it would fix the problem itself. It did not, but added the Access Violation error to the list of problems.

Everything was installed as admin. The location is "C:/Gothic". I updated the drivers. Updated DirectX. I do not have Gsync. The preffered refresh rate is set to application controlled. Reboot did nothing. A patch that was posted here sometime ago did not fix it. Windows is fully updated. Started the game as admin and not as admin. With Windows XP Pack 2 compatibility and without.
    I tried various attempts of fixes and solutions and new clean admin installations.

Did I miss something very obvious as the dumbass that I am or did I break the matrix?

I would be very happy about every kind of help :]

Edit 1: Link to my dxdiag if it is needed - https://pastebin.com/aZvvwqer

Edit 2: Ok, if I setup window mode in the gothic.ini I can get the main menu perfectly to work. Now the menu says "1.08k_mod(SP 1.7)" aswell. However as soon as I hit the "new game" button, the game crashes down to Access Violation again.

Edit 3: New clean install again. Only installed the playerkits this time. Still get the blackscreens everywhere. Still no Access Violation, which seems indeed to be caused by the systempack then. Then I setup window mode again and the game is now perfectly fine with the playerkits and without the systempack. The blackscreen problem caused by the playerkits is annoying, but avoidable (avoidable with window mode). The crash issue caused by the systempack is not avoidable. Maybe both issues have the same source of problem, though?
    Geändert von ReLaXmAnN (21.12.2017 um 12:00 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Guzz

Guzz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ReLaXmAnN Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello awesome people!

I do have a problem with Gothic 1 and use Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit. I made a fresh 1.08k installation and the game starts perfectly fine, in fullscreen mode, ingame does look normal aswell.

However as soon as I install the playerkits (I do have the problem with both of them) the game becomes perma blackscreen everywhere (cutscenes, main menu and ingame).
    Then I installed the systempack in the hope that it would fix the problem itself. It did not, but added the Access Violation error to the list of problems.

Everything was installed as admin. The location is "C:/Gothic". I updated the drivers. Updated DirectX. I do not have Gsync. The preffered refresh rate is set to application controlled. Reboot did nothing. A patch that was posted here sometime ago did not fix it. Windows is fully updated. Started the game as admin and not as admin. With Windows XP Pack 2 compatibility and without.
    I tried various attempts of fixes and solutions and new clean admin installations.

Did I miss something very obvious as the dumbass that I am or did I break the matrix?

I would be very happy about every kind of help :]

Edit 1: Link to my dxdiag if it is needed - https://pastebin.com/aZvvwqer

Edit 2: Ok, if I setup window mode in the gothic.ini I can get the main menu perfectly to work. Now the menu says "1.08k_mod(SP 1.7)" aswell. However as soon as I hit the "new game" button, the game crashes down to Access Violation again.

Edit 3: New clean install again. Only installed the playerkits this time. Still get the blackscreens everywhere. Still no Access Violation, which seems indeed to be caused by the systempack then. Then I setup window mode again and the game is now perfectly fine with the playerkits and without the systempack. The blackscreen problem caused by the playerkits is annoying, but avoidable (avoidable with window mode). The crash issue caused by the systempack is not avoidable. Maybe both issues have the same source of problem, though?
    Disable DEP, if you get "Access Violation" error after installing SystemPack.
    If you have problem with running game in true fullscreen, you can use borderless fullscreen.
    Change in SystemPack.ini:
    BorderlessWindow=0
    to
    BorderlessWindow=1

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49 Zitieren

ReLaXmAnN ist offline
    Ohh,

I tried this fix when I still had the blackscreen issue and forgot to try it again after I got rid of the blackscreen.

Both solutions you suggested to me do work for me and everything is fine now.

Thank you so very much!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50 Zitieren
    Rookie

defekator ist offline

Can't install the system pack

the button is greyed out when I select the gothic folder G1 classic SystemPack 1.7, Gothic steam version patched to 1.08k thanks for your help.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51 Zitieren
    General Avatar von RobinSword

RobinSword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von defekator Beitrag anzeigen
    the button is greyed out when I select the gothic folder G1 classic SystemPack 1.7, Gothic steam version patched to 1.08k thanks for your help.
    Did you install the PlayerKit as instructed in the Installation Info for the Steam version?
    You should read the Installation Info in the first posting carefully...

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52 Zitieren
    Rookie

defekator ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von RobinSword Beitrag anzeigen
    Did you install the PlayerKit as instructed in the Installation Info for the Steam version?
    You should read the Installation Info in the first posting carefully...
    It's fixed now I installed the gothic1_playerkit 1.08k.exe and Gothic1_PlayerKit 2.8.exe. Just to let you know the latter is malware according to malware bytes and windows defender.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53 Zitieren

RobinSword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von defekator Beitrag anzeigen
    Just to let you know the latter is malware according to malware bytes and windows defender.
    Yes, that's well known. The SystemPack itself is also recognized as malware by many anti virus software. I think the reason for thie lies in the techniques the programmers are using like overwriting the memory dynamically. This is a very smart thing because doing so they do not have to change the original files and can patch things "on the fly", but on the other hand those techniques are also used very often by Trojans. @MaGoth/Guzz: Correct me if I'm wrong...

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #54 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    RobinSword,
    I think that there is a problem with the UPX compression method used in the installer.

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55 Zitieren

ReLaXmAnN ist offline
    The downloads from github do not get recognized as malware by windows defender, tho, in opposite to yandex. Atleast in my case.
    Geändert von ReLaXmAnN (23.12.2017 um 11:29 Uhr)

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #56 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ReLaXmAnN Beitrag anzeigen
    The downloads from github do not get recognized as malware by windows defender, tho, in opposite to yandex. Atleast in my case.
    These are all fucking paranoidal antiviruses..
    Because they were created by idiots..

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57 Zitieren

RobinSword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    These are all fucking paranoidal antiviruses..
    Because they were created by idiots..
    Unfortunately, also some of the best antivirus software on the market recognizes it as threat. E.g. Malwarebytes which is a really great tool and one of the best Trojan detectors I know.

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #58 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von RobinSword Beitrag anzeigen
    Unfortunately, also some of the best antivirus software on the market recognizes it as threat. E.g. Malwarebytes which is a really great tool and one of the best Trojan detectors I know.
    Falsely responding to a domain or email .Ru? This idiocy of developers (!)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59 Zitieren

RobinSword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Falsely responding to a domain or email .Ru? This idiocy of developers (!)
    Well, Malwarebytes is US based. I wonder whether Kaspersky is also reporting a false positive?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60 Zitieren
    Local Hero

pawbuj ist offline

Choice box

Magoth will u finally fix scale for dialog choice box in g1?

Seite 3 von 39 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »