Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 21 von 39 « Erste ... 10141718192021222324252832 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 401 bis 420 von 777
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #401 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niko5511 Beitrag anzeigen
    further improvements of s-pack are all union based as far as i know
    Well, I guess I am stuck with syspack 1.6 forever. When I get to this part, "..3. Right click on the "Patch for clean Gothic + 4 GB Patch" and select "Download". Once downloaded, right click on it again,.." when I click the second time to install, the program says unhandled exception could not download some .dll file (cannot remember which file), quit / continue. I quit & restarted the program.. and no matter what I do the program will not run again. It just crashes to desktop. Rebooting did nothing.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #402 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Estel Randir Beitrag anzeigen
    The issue is definitely system pack 1.7 & 1.8. These issues do not happen with system pack 1.6. I have tested all 3 versions. Is there a fix for this?

Win10 latest updated version, 1920x1080 monitor. Nvidia Geforece GTX 1080. I have also executed this command due to Win10 interfering with VMware: bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off (in case this interferes with the virtual file system).
    So, when this issue originally happened. I had installed system pack 1.8. Then I uninstalled it & installed 1.7. Same issues were happening. Now a week or so later, I made a copy of the game, uninstalled 1.7, then installed 1.8 again. The issues do not happen now. I have changed nothing to the Win10 settings. What the heck? The joy of modding these old games. LoL.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #403 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline
    So, when this issue originally happened. I had installed system pack 1.8. Then I uninstalled it & installed 1.7. Same issues were happening. Now a week or so later, I made a copy of the game, uninstalled 1.7, then installed 1.8 again. The issues do not happen now. I have changed nothing to the Win10 settings. What the heck? The joy of modding these old games. LoL.
    Well that did not last long. The problems are back again. The game ran perfectly with 1.8 for 30 min or so. I came back a few hours later to play around with it, and the animation freezing is back hardcore. I wish I knew what triggered it.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #404 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    Delete the c:\programdata\union and run the resourcemanager again.

1. fresh gothic installation (no patches / s-pack / nothing)
    2. run resourcemanager
    3. select language and select union on left side (not union sdk)
    4. Rightclick patch for clean gothic (+4gb if wanted) - download
    5. Rightclick patch for cleand gothic - installation after download
    6. Rightclick union 1.0g - download
    7. Rightclicl union 1.0g - installation after download

Start the game, to create union.ini

8...install playerkit, dx11 or whatever you need

5. Beiträge anzeigen #405 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niko5511 Beitrag anzeigen
    Delete the c:\programdata\union and run the resourcemanager again.

1. fresh gothic installation (no patches / s-pack / nothing)
    2. run resourcemanager
    3. select language and select union on left side (not union sdk)
    4. Rightclick patch for clean gothic (+4gb if wanted) - download
    5. Rightclick patch for cleand gothic - installation after download
    6. Rightclick union 1.0g - download
    7. Rightclicl union 1.0g - installation after download

Start the game, to create union.ini

8...install playerkit, dx11 or whatever you need
    Ahh, ok. I was not sure where it had tried to install.

I keep getting the error below after step 5. If I quit, the program wont run again. If I continue, it just hangs up and does nothing. Any ideas?

[Bild: Union-Error.jpg]
    See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'UCORE32.DLL': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
    at Style1.Classes.CoreExecuter.Stack_PushString(IntPtr v)
    at Style1.Classes.CoreExecuter.Stack_PushString(String v)
    at Style1.Classes.ViewProduct.AdjustExecFile(String zipFile)
    at Style1.Classes.ViewProduct.ExecuteProduct()
    at Style1.Classes.ViewProduct.Frame_ClickLeft()
    at Style1.Classes.ViewProduct.Frame_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4075.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    GUI
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/%232%20Games/%232%20PC%20Games/Gothic/ResourceManager.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4042.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4110.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    DotNetZip
    Assembly Version: 1.13.3.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/%232%20Games/%232%20PC%20Games/Gothic/ResourceManager.exe

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #406 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist gerade online
    Ahh, ok. I was not sure where it had tried to install.

I keep getting the error below after step 5. If I quit, the program wont run again. If I continue, it just hangs up and does nothing. Any ideas?
    Net Framework 4+ installed?
    microsoft visual c++ redistributable 2005-2019 installed?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #407 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    Leider sind mit Union die Ladezeiten um ein Vielfaches länger. Da bleibe ich lieber beim Systempack.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #408 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von N1kX Beitrag anzeigen
    Net Framework 4+ installed?
    microsoft visual c++ redistributable 2005-2019 installed?
    I checked manually. All of the above is installed with .net framework 4.8xxx.

Any clear reason this could be related to the virtual machine I am testing it on? VMware 15.5.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #409 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline
    I checked manually. All of the above is installed with .net framework 4.8xxx.

Any clear reason this could be related to the virtual machine I am testing it on? VMware 15.5.
    I tried this on my real machine. Somehow the VM was not allowing the program to move on to the installation part. When I choose the Gothic 1 main directory or the system directory, I get the warming that this folder is not Gothic! After all this effort, this does not seem to work for Gothic 1.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #410 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline

Modding Gothic 1: My Experience So Far

I have been playing around with updating Gothic 1 to the modern versions of the mods. I have to say it all looks fantastic. This has not been without some issues. I wanted to share my issues & how I solved & sometimes have to resolve them. I used the following mods:

1) 1.08k Patch for Gothic 1
    2) Gothic 1 Player Kit (versions 1.08 and 2.8)
    3) SystemPack 1.8 for Gothic 1
    4) Textures Gothic Reloaded Mod by Artemiano
    5) DX11 Renderer (version x17.5)
    6) Reshade Preset (The one I choose does not have a “name https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mXB...8ShI6fvtO/view).
    7) 4GB Patch
    8) Font mod - I found a Russian mod that changed the fonts to a more readable font. It is not perfect, but I like it overall. https://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_555.htm.

Issues:

[A] Old savegames (especially if you did not use any systempack previously) are very buggy. They are fine for exploring the world to see the changes. But they can seriously bug out in many areas of the world. For example, "zoning" into any sub-area of the world such as the old mine where you actually enter another instance of the gameworld crash me to desktop every single time. An entire region of the world if I saved in it, would never load that save again. For me, it was the area of the game to the left of the old camp. There may be many other areas. Once I started a new game, I could enter the old mine without issue & save wherever I wanted safely.

[B] My main issues are with the systempack. I had to uninstall & reinstall it until it stopped glitching on me. I experienced the following problems untill I uninstalled/reinstalled:

1) Starting a new game would always cause a data access violation - even with putting all the exececutables as exceptions in Win10.
    2) When drawing a weapon (once or several times) or when a monster would begin the attack animations, the game would lag slightly & all animations would freeze. For example you could see npc's running in place but going nowhere. I could still access menus, but I could not move again.
    3) Engaging in any dialogue or any scripted dialogue would freeze the entire game. I had to task kill the game.
    4) Reinstalling systempack would occasionally corrupt the Reshade presets and cause regions of the world to go blue, etc. I had to delete the Reshade folder and put a new one in.
    5) I get everything running perfect, then several days or maybe hours later, the systempack bugs out again & I have to reinstall it. Reinstalling it causes my .ini files to be overwritten so I have to keep copies of the custom ones. Also Reshade preset corruption as mentioned above.

I wish we had better bilingual support with the developers of the systempack, etc. The issues are rather frustrating when I do not know what triggers it to start glitching out. It all has been worth it, as long as the systempack behaves for long periods of time. I hope others have good luck modding this.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #411 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von mud-freak

mud-freak ist offline
    Das Anzeigen der Rüstungen in Inventaren von Händlern und toten/bewusstlosen NPC, das durch SP 1.8 ermöglicht wird, ist in vielen Mods nicht sehr sinnvoll, bzw. sogar unerwünscht. Hier hatte ich beschrieben, wie dieses SystemPack-Feature skriptseitig rückgängig gemacht werden kann. Darauf basierend habe ich hier einen kleinen, alleinstehenden Patch erstellt, um das SystemPack 1.8 für Spieler attraktiver zu machen. Vielleicht nützlich für den ein oder anderen:

SP18armor.vdf

12. Beiträge anzeigen #412 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mud-freak Beitrag anzeigen
    Das Anzeigen der Rüstungen in Inventaren von Händlern und toten/bewusstlosen NPC, das durch SP 1.8 ermöglicht wird, ist in vielen Mods nicht sehr sinnvoll, bzw. sogar unerwünscht. Hier hatte ich beschrieben, wie dieses SystemPack-Feature skriptseitig rückgängig gemacht werden kann. Darauf basierend habe ich hier einen kleinen, alleinstehenden Patch erstellt, um das SystemPack 1.8 für Spieler attraktiver zu machen. Vielleicht nützlich für den ein oder anderen:

SP18armor.vdf
    Danke! Ist das nur für G2, oder auch für G1 - oder tritt der unschöne Effekt dort nicht auf?
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]

13. Beiträge anzeigen #413 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von mud-freak

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sporthistoriker Beitrag anzeigen
    Danke! Ist das nur für G2, oder auch für G1 - oder tritt der unschöne Effekt dort nicht auf?
    In G1 unternimmt das SP dahingehend nichts, soweit ich weis. Der Patch ist also nur für G2 relevant.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #414 Zitieren

Blubbler ist offline
    Bei dem Thema könnte ich mal meine modifizierten Systempacks erwähnen. Eigentlich für Speedruns gedacht sind in diesen alle neuen oder veränderten Gameplayelemente entfernt. Es bleiben also nur verbesserte Grafik, Stabilität und Ladezeiten, während Steuerung, Kampfsystem und Bugs wie Itemverdoppelung wie im Original erhalten bleiben. Ich spiele aber allgemein nur noch so, weil mir viele Änderungen des Systempacks wie die veränderte Maussteuerung und die tretenden Skelette nicht gefallen.
    Vielleicht mache ich noch eine Version, die die Fixes für die gröbsten eindeutigen Bugs wie Itemverdoppelung drinlässt.

EDIT: neue Version: https://filehorst.de/d/dpkdgsqJ (G1/G2C/G2A)
    Geändert von Blubbler (27.03.2020 um 20:14 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #415 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Blubbler Beitrag anzeigen
    Bei dem Thema könnte ich mal meine modifizierten Systempacks erwähnen. Eigentlich für Speedruns gedacht sind in diesen alle neuen oder veränderten Gameplayelemente entfernt. Es bleiben also nur verbesserte Grafik, Stabilität und Ladezeiten, während Steuerung, Kampfsystem und Bugs wie Itemverdoppelung wie im Original erhalten bleiben. Ich spiele aber allgemein nur noch so, weil mir viele Änderungen des Systempacks wie die veränderte Maussteuerung und die tretenden Skelette nicht gefallen.
    Vielleicht mache ich noch eine Version, die die Fixes für die gröbsten eindeutigen Bugs wie Itemverdoppelung drinlässt.

Download (G1/G2/DNDR)
    Hey, danke dir. Könntest du eine genaue Auflistung machen, was du da alles entfernt hast? Das mit der Maussteuerung, Skeletten usw. ist mir alles neu.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

16. Beiträge anzeigen #416 Zitieren

Blubbler ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, danke dir. Könntest du eine genaue Auflistung machen, was du da alles entfernt hast? Das mit der Maussteuerung, Skeletten usw. ist mir alles neu.
    Ok, mach ich mal. Vorab muss ich sagen, dass ich bei vielen keine Ahnung hatte, was sie genau machen und nur nach dem Namen ging. Vor Kurzem wurden aber dem Unionreleasethread Beschreibungen hinzugefügt.

Gothic 1

G1 basiert auf Version 1.7 weil 1.8 aus unbekannten Gründen bei anderen Spielern zu Abstürzen geführt hat. Das könnte aber auch meine Schuld gewesen sein.

DisableIndoorClipping (hätte ich drinlassen können)
    SPAWN_INSERTRANGE
    SPAWN_REMOVERANGE
    SPAWN_INSERTTIME_MAX
    MoverBugfix
    zMouseRotationScale
    QuickSaveEnable
    keyDelayRate
    keyDelayFirst
    ShowManaBar
    ShowSwimBar
    HideHealthBar
    CollisionBug - Corrects a crash when colliding with a length of zero vector (den hätte ich wirklich drinlassen sollen)
    DEAD_B_BUGFIX
    Subtitles
    DisableCrawl
    Equip both bow/crossbow bugfix
    BarrierDamage
    TRADE_VALUE_MULTIPLIER
    Disable_Save_Menu_When_Die
    Allow_Throw_Items
    Rotate_Items
    Inventory_Camera_Bugfix - Selects the correct inventory camera if it was open with a weapon in hand (ehrlich gesagt sagt mir das nichts)
    Spell_Name_Time_Fix
    Highlight_Melee_Focus
    Highlight_Interact_Focus
    Highlight_Interact_No_Focus
    ITM_FLAG_DROPPED
    Hide_Focus_on_DEAD_NPC
    Disable_Use_Weapon_When_Anvil
    No_interrupt_fight_animation
    Drop_Throw_Item_Fix
    Auto_Scroll_Time
    Menu_Back_Fix
    Turn_Attack_on_Run
    Doubling_Items
    Underwater_Take_Vob
    Disabled_Mouse_Camera_Fix
    Arrow_PFX (die Beschreibung ist auch hier nicht ganz klar, aber wenn es an ist, verschwindet bei mir der weiße Streifen hinter Pfeilen)
    ONE_BUTTON_CONTROL
    No_interrupt_fight_animation
    FindNextFightAction_Workaround
    alle Color-Einstellungen (hätte ich lassen können)
    Close_Inventory_In_NPC
    Items_Insert_Bug
    (in 1.8 gibt es noch ein paar mehr Änderungen zum Kampfsystem, z. B. dass man nicht Angriffe von hinten blocken kann)

No_Strafe_while_fall/FixStrafeBug, Disable_Map_Use/FixMapBug, Mouse_buffer_fix können in Systempack.ini aktiviert werden (standardmäßig aus).
    Und standardmäßig sind FPS_Limit und EnableShields an.

Ach und es ist alles nur für GothicMod.exe. Im originalen Systempack ist auch noch die normale Gothic.exe mit und ohne Fps-Patch vertreten, aber ich dachte mir, dass es keinen Grund gibt mir 3-fache Mühe zu machen, wenn es eh keinen Grund gibt das Spiel nicht über GothicMod.exe zu starten.

Gothic 2 Classic

Hier basiert es auf Version 1.8.

SPAWN_INSERTRANGE
    SPAWN_REMOVERANGE
    SPAWN_INSERTTIME_MAX
    DialogBoxX/Y, SubtitleBox (ausschließlich weil es vielleicht das Überspringen von Dialogen schneller machen könnte)
    ShowManaBar
    ShowSwimBar
    HideHealthBar
    SubtitlesTimeMultiplier
    Disable_Map_Use
    Last_Scroll_Damage_Fix
    No_Interrupt_Interact_ANI
    AttackRun_fix
    Menu_Back_Fix
    Dropped_Bolt_Arrow_Torch
    Hide_Focus_on_DEAD_NPC
    Close_Inventory_In_NPC
    No_Strafe_while_fall
    JUMP_ANIM_Bug
    Armor_unlock_in_trade
    Armor_unlock_in_npc
    Magic_Collision_Fix
    Lootfix_Unconscious
    MobInterCollision

Mouse_buffer_fix kann in Systempack.ini aktiviert werden (standardmäßig aus).

Die Nacht des Raben

Hier basiert es auf einer Version 1.8 mit ein paar zusätzlichen Änderungen von MaGoth:
    DEBUG:ZNOMEMPOOL = "0" (Das war ein Experiment um einen Crash zu verhindern, sollte aber auf 0 gelassen werden, da es stattdessen mehr Crashes auslöst.)
    DEBUG:MSS_UnhandledException = "1" (Das behebt einen Crash im Adanostempel, der unter normalen Bedingungen eher selten auftritt.)
    No_Render_Delay (Der Ladebildschirm verschwindet sofort nach dem Laden und bleibt nicht noch eine halbe Sekunde stehen.)

SPAWN_INSERTRANGE
    SPAWN_REMOVERANGE
    SPAWN_INSERTTIME_MAX
    DialogBoxX/Y (ausschließlich weil es vielleicht das Überspringen von Dialogen schneller machen könnte)
    ShowManaBar
    ShowSwimBar
    HideHealthBar
    Subtitles
    Equip both bow/crossbow bugfix
    No_Take_Anim
    RMB_No_Take_Anim
    Disable_Map_Use
    Last_Scroll_Damage_Fix
    No_Interrupt_Interact_ANI
    AttackRun_fix
    Dropped_Bolt_Arrow_Torch
    Hide_Focus_on_DEAD_NPC
    Close_Inventory_In_NPC
    No_Strafe_while_fall
    JUMP_ANIM_Bug
    Armor_unlock_in_trade
    Armor_unlock_in_npc
    Magic_Collision_Fix
    Lootfix_Unconscious
    MobInterCollision

17. Beiträge anzeigen #417 Zitieren
    General Avatar von uhrparis

uhrparis ist offline
    Ich hab die Systempack ini modifiziert auf Basis des Systempack 1.5
    Zitat Zitat von Gothaholic Beitrag anzeigen
    also die Versionen 1.1 und 1.5 habe ich noch auf meiner Platte (solche nützlichen Tools archiviert man sich nebenbei bemerkt auch selbst, kostet ja kaum Platz). wenn MaGoth nichts dagegen hat kann ich die hier gerne hochladen.

Edit: ich habe die beiden Versionen jetzt einfach mal hochgeladen.
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...empack_1.1.zip
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...empack_1.5.zip
    Da diese Version wohl am stabilsten läuft.
    Nach der Installation der Version 1.5 öffnen wir die Systempack ini und löschen alle Einträge.

Fügen diese Einträge ein. Danach haben wir eine Sichtweite von 500%
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    ; Gothic ? — SystemPack
    ; IMPORTANT: We do not recommend changing section [DEBUG], but if you have problems with new features,
    ; you may disable any repair
    ; Attention: File SystemPack.ini becomes available only after first game start!

[DEBUG]
    FixGameUX=1
    ; ... fix for GameUX and rundll32 process in OS WinVista, Win7, is on (1) or off (0).

Disable_D3DVBCAPS_WRITEONLY=0
    ; ... fix, deletes flag WRITEONLY when vertex buffer created, for solving problems with radial for and textures.
    ; - on (1) or off (0), value by-default: 1, for all vidocards. Possible performance decrease by 10-15%.

BorderlessWindow=0
    ; ... Turns on windowed mode without a frame - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.
    ; recommended to include only if you have problems with operating the game in full screen mode.

ZNORESTHREAD=1
    ; ... disables odd stream for game resource manager (ResourceManager), on (1) or off (0), default is 1.

BUGFIX_already_deleted_zCObject=1
    ; ... Disables the output of the error message "D: OBJ:?! Deleting an already deleted zCObject ?!", - on (1) or off (0), default is 1.

Polish_version=0
    ; ... Activates changes made to accomodate the keyboard for the Polish localization of the game - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

FixHighRes=1
    ; ... auto patching D3DIm700.dll for high resolution support, on (1) or off (0), default is 1.

FixAppCompat=1
    ; ... Corrections made to enable a true full-screen mode in the game:
    ; off (0), - in the disabled state NPC health indicator is not visible, on Windows 8 and 8.1
    ; the game will operate at very low FPS, no more than about 30. Turning this mode on is not recommended (!)
    ; on (1), - activates a true full-screen mode, in which Vsync works,
    ; with options available for: gamma, brightness, and contrast.
    ; Windows 8 and 8.1 have no problems with FPS, it's recommended for everyone.
    ; on (2), - activates windowed mode with no frame. It looks like the full-screen,
    ; but the following does not work: Vsync – this can lead to problems in "Gothic 1",
    ; options: gamma, brightness, contrast (not needed, but often used).
    ; This mode is recommended to be activated only when the full-screen mode works
    ; incorrectly! This is only possible for Nvidia Optimus users when videos in
    ; full screen mode do not work at all. It only works on Windows 8 and above. Default is 1.

FixBink=1
    ; ... fix for video playback on any OS, on (1) or off (0).

FixMss=1
    ; ... fix for surround audio system, on (1) or off (0).

[SYSTEM]
    NvidiaVga=0
    ; ... automatically set inner option of "SystemPack" for graphic cards nVidia and ATI – DO NOT CHANGE!

[PARAMETERS]
    VerticalFOV=67.5
    ; ... option for changing vertical FOV, default is 67.5
    ; value of the option for changing vFOV according to previous formula: for displays 16:10 – (56.25), for displays 16:9 – (50.625).

NewFOVformula=0
    ; ... Activates alternative method of FOV calculation, to avoid displayment of stretched models - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

DisableLOD=0
    ; ... disables progressive LOD for *.3ds models, - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.
    ; possible performance decrease by 10-15%

DisableIndoorClipping=1
    ; ... Disables clipping of objects in Indoor locations - on (1) or off (0), default is 1.

SPAWN_INSERTRANGE=4500
    ; ... spawn NPC distance, default is 4500

SPAWN_REMOVERANGE=5000
    ; ... despawn NPC distance, default is 5000

SPAWN_INSERTTIME_MAX=1000
    ; ... time interval between spawning next NPC at a specific point WP/FP
    ; default is 1000, measure unit is milliseconds.

DrawDistanceMultiplier=10
    ; ... game world view/render distance multiplier, default is 1.
    ; limitation for multiplier if render distance is 300% in game options: 10 for Gothic.exe, 26 for any other.

OutDoorPortalDistanceMultiplier=1
    InDoorPortalDistanceMultiplier=1
    WoodPortalDistanceMultiplier=1
    ; ... portal delete distance multiplier, default is 1.
    ; OutDoor – if Main Char is out of buildings/dungeons – is outside.
    ; InDoor – if Main Char is inside a building/dungeon – is in a house.
    ; recommended to synchronise changing of values OutDoor/InDoor
    ; Wood – forest portal render range, this portal type is actual only for "GOTHIC1".

EnableShields=0
    ; ... shield class support fix for the following files: Gothic2.exe(GOTHIC2:NoTR) and GothicMod.exe(GOTHIC1), on (1) or off (0), default is 1.

[BARRIER]
    AlwaysON=0
    ; ... Displays the visual effect of the Barrier continuously - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

AlwaysOFF=0
    ; ... Disables the visual effect of the Barrier - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

DisableSound=0
    ; ... Disable sound of barrier, - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

DisableDamage=0
    ; ... disable damage from barrier, - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

[INTERFACE]
    ForceMenuScale=1
    ; ... any menu will be scaled if this option enabled, - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

ScaleMenusX=320
    ; ... menu size X, for auto scale, default is 640, in pixels.

ScaleMenusY=240
    ; ... menu size Y, for auto scale, default is 480, in pixels.

DialogBoxX=800
    DialogBoxY=600
    SubtitlesBoxX=600
    ; ... dialogue and subtitle window size settings (in pixels).

ShowManaBar=1
    ; ... mana bar settings: is always invisible (0), is only visible when the hero is holding a spell in his hand (1), is always visible (2), default in the game 1.

ShowSwimBar=1
    ; ... remaining air bar (for swimming underwater) settings: is always invisible (0), is only visible when underwater (1), is always visible (2), default in the game 1.

HideHealthBar=0
    ; ... life bar settings: is always visible (0), is always invisible (1), default is 0.

NewChapterSizeX=640
    NewChapterSizeY=480
    SaveGameImageSizeX=320
    SaveGameImageSizeY=200
    InventoryItemNoteSizeX=450
    ; ... The size of the interface elements in the game: Starting a new chapter, Saving the game, Description of items, measured in pixels.

InventoryCellSize=100
    ; ... Change the size of the inventory's cells, - minimum (10), default is 70, measured in pixels.

[SUBTITLES]
    Control=0
    ; ... Turns on the subtitle display time management - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.
    ; must be enabled to manage the subtitles.

TimeMultiplier=2.0
    ; ... The time factor for phrases with voice dialogue files.
    ; This means that there is one phrase uttered for a duration of 10 seconds with the multiplier 2.0 so that the subtitles for it are displayed for 20 seconds.

MaxTimePerPhrase=30.0
    ; ... Maximum time in seconds to display the subtitles without the voice file.

TimePerChar=100.0
    ; ... The time in milliseconds to display a subtitle character without voice dialogue file.
    ; for example, when TimePerChar=200.0, the phrase, "Can you teach me how to fight?" contains 30 characters, so it will appear 30 * 200/1000 = 6 seconds.

[SHW32]
    bShowGothicError=1
    ; ... Show "OutOfMemory" error in output window - on (1) or off (0), default is 1.

bShowMsgBox=1
    ; ... message box shows error message "OutOfMemory", - on (1) or off (0), default is 0.

reserveInMb=50
    ; ... Adjustable value (in the range of 5 to 300 MB) for the backup storage library in case of error "OutOfMemory".
    ; this memory will not be available for the game, but allows it to be closed as correctly as possible in the event of its occurrence.
    ; default value: 50 MB, measured in megabytes.

bUseNewHandler=1
    ; ... Activates mode used by the error handler "OutOfMemory",
    ; on (1), catching "OutOfMemory" errors in all modules, even if they use their allocator, rather than turning to shw32.dll,
    ; or off (0), to catch only an OutOfMemory, which occur when calling methods of shw32.dll, default is 1.

Und im Anschluss auch die Gothic ini ersetzen.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    ;
    ; G O T H I C 2
    ;
    ; INI-File
    ;
    ; contains different settings
    ; ... some can be modified in gothics menu
    ; ... some not (feel free to hack, but don't cry ... :)
    ; ... others won't take any effect (they will be reset during gameplay)
    ; ... and a few may cause a crash or some other funny things :)
    ;
    ; Be careful but DON'T PANIC !!
    ;

[PERFORMANCE]

recalc=0
    ; ... indicates if your performance-settings should be recalculated (1) {analyses you computer} or not (0). Replays Intro-Video.

sightValue=14
    ; ... range of visibility: 0=20% ... 14=300%, default is 4 (100%)

modelDetail=1
    ; ... detail of models (LODing) from 0.0 to 1.0, default is 0.5

[GAME]

animatedWindows=1
    ; ... turn fading of game-internal windows(views) off (0) or on (1), default is 1

camLookaroundInverse=0
    ; ... inverts the camera-lookaround for UP and DOWN-direction (for both: mouse and keyboard)

bloodDetail=2
    ; ... details of blood (0 = off), use values from 0 to 3

extendedVideoKeys=0
    ; ... enables extra keys for videoplay: HOME (restart), RIGHT (step forward), UP, DOWN (volume), Q(uiet), default is 0

scaleVideos=0
    ; ... disable scaling of videos (0) if you have problems with your graphics-adapter, default is on (1)

cameraLightRange=1
    ; ... range of cameralight in cm, default is 0 (no camera-light)

invShowArrows=1
    ; ... show arrows beside inventory if there are more items above or beyond, default is 1

invSwitchToFirstCategory=0
    ; ... switch to first category (weapons) in trading-screen, when moving to your heroes inventory, default is 0

enableMouse=1
    ; ... enable your mouse for gothic, default is 0

mouseSensitivity=0.5
    ; ... mouseSpeed in game between 0.0 and 1.0, default is 0.5

playLogoVideos=0
    ; ... if set to 0 no intro logo videos will be played

skyEffects=0
    ; ... turn weather-effects (rain) on (1) or off (0), default is 1

highlightMeleeFocus=2
    ; ... here you can turn on an optional focus highlight effect during fighting

highlightInteractFocus=1
    ; ... here you can turn on an optional focus highlight during interactions

useGothic1Controls=1
    ; ... if you set this one to 0 you will have another fight interface (one key to attack).
    ; we feel the gothic 1 interface is more challenging, so we set the old controls to default
    ; with the new interface, the focus nsc stays locked until you move the mouse. in this mode
    ; the side attacks are being accessed with additional side attack keys.

disallowVideoInput=0
    ; ... set to 1 if you dont want to have keyboard control over video sequences (default: 0)

keyDelayRate=150
    ; ... sets the keyboard repeat delay rate in msec (default: 150)

enableJoystick=0
    ; ... enables joystick support in gothic (default: 1) set to 0 if you encounter problems (rapid fire etc.)

keyDelayFirst=0
    ; ... delay for first keyboard repeat in msec (default: 0)

subTitles=1
    ; ... choose if you want to see windows with spoken words (1) or not (0), default is 0

subTitlesAmbient=1
    ; ... set to 1 if you dont want to have subtitles for ambient talks (default: 1) [disabled if subTitles is off]

subTitlesPlayer=1
    ; ... activates (1) or deactivates (0) subtitles for the hero (default: 1) [disabled if subTitles is off]

subTitlesNoise=1
    ; ... activates (1) or deactivates (0) subtitles for surroundings npc ambient infos and talks (default: 0) [disabled if subTitles is off]

invMaxColumns=18
    ; ... determins how many colums you can see with you inventory (default: 5) [0: limited by resolution]

invMaxRows=8
    ; ... determins how many rows you can see with you inventory (default: 0: limited by resolution)

invSplitScreen=1
    ; ... determins if you can see a second inventory during object interaction and trading. TAB will toggle inventory focus or close your inventory depending on the setting

invCatOrder=COMBAT,RUNE,ARMOR,MAGIC,POTION,FOOD,DOCS,OTHER,NONE
    ; ... determins the inventory item group order.

gametextAutoScroll=1000
    ; ... with this value you can tune the scroll time in msec of the various in game infos (default: 1000)

usePotionKeys=0
    ; ... with this value you are allowed to use the potion keys if set to "1". potionkeys do not work and are not visible in the keyboard settings if you leave this to "0"
    ; we feel potion shortkeys suck in gameplay, so you will manually have to enable them here

useQuickSaveKeys=0
    ; ... with this value set to "1" you quicksave and quickload slots will be enabled in the savegame screen. press "F5" to quicksave and "F9" to quickload
    ; this feature is not testet good enough yet, and therefore it is disabled for goldmaster. you may enable it at your own risk by setting it to "1"

useSpeechReverbLevel=1
    ; ... with this setting you can enable several reverb-settings for in-game-speech. 0: no reverb, 1: slight reverb, 2: full reverb (default: 2)

keyboardLayout=00020409
    ; ... currently there are two supported keyboard layouts: 00000407 - German, 00020409 - US-International
    ; ( see http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/k.../keyboards.asp , dead keys are not supportet at all )

pickLockScramble=0
    ; ... you can increase the feeling of lockpicking if you enable scrambling the combination on loading an savegame
    ; the value is the maximum length of combination which will be scrambled, 0 = off (default)

PATCHVERSION=5
    SHORTKEY1FARPLANEDIST=0.8
    SHORTKEY2FARPLANEDIST=1.2
    SHORTKEY3FARPLANEDIST=2
    SHORTKEY4FARPLANEDIST=3
    zShowWeaponTrails=0
    itemEffects=1
    spawnRemoveNpcOnlyIfEmpty=1
    spawnUseDeadNpcRoutinePos=1

[VIDEO]

zVidDevice=0
    ; ... index of graphic-device beginning with zero.

zVidResFullscreenX=1920
    zVidResFullscreenY=1200
    zVidResFullscreenBPP=32
    ; ... used resolution

zStartupWindowed=0
    ; ... should the game be started as a window-application? Just for debugging!
    ; ... ATTENTION: Not all resolution work in window-mode!!!

zVidBrightness=0.45714286
    ; ... brightness from 0.0 (dark) to 1.0 (bright)

zVidContrast=0.485714287
    ; ... contrast from 0.0 (low contrast) to 1.0 (high contrast)

zVidGamma=0.571428597
    ; ... gamma from 0.0 (dark) to 1.0 (bright)

zTexMaxSize=16384
    ; ... size of texture in pixels, default is 16384 (max)

[SOUND]

soundVolume=1
    musicVolume=0.800000012
    ; ... volume of sound and music, ranges between 0.0 (off) and 1.0 (noisy)

musicEnabled=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) music. Gothic needs less memory without music.

soundEnabled=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) sound.

soundUseReverb=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) in game reverb effects in indoor locations.

extendedProviders=0
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) some unsupported sound providers in the menu (Dolby Surround and Intel RSX; use at your own risk)

[RENDERER_D3D]

zFogDisabled=1
    ; ... diables fog. set this to 1 if you have any problem with fogging

zFogRadial=0
    ; ... enables radial fog. this could be somehow slower on some grafic cards, but looks smoother. set to "0" if you have any problems with it
    ; some cards without T&L don't support radial fog. On these cards, (although they are unsupported) it may be wise to deactivate radial fog.

zVidRefreshRate=0
    ; ... overrides the windows default refresh rate. enter a value above 75 to make your eyes happier (default: 0)
    ; Attention: could collide with various refresh rate tools as nvmax, nvidia refresh rate fix, etc.. if you enter any value above "0"

zForceZBuffer=0
    ; ... gothic first tries to activate a w buffer if your cards supports it. however, some cards have problems with gothics way to access the w buffer
    ; you can force z buffering here by setting the value to "1"

zEnableTaskSwitch=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) going to windowed/pause mode if gothic 2 looses focus (e.g. on ALT-Tab)

geforce3HackWBufferBug=1
    ; ... some geforce 3 or geforce 4 cards have problems with gothics way to access the w buffer, resulting in flickering polys
    ; in the distant. with this setting set to "1" these cards automatically use a z buffer, loosing some precision near the camera but without the flickering polys.
    ; the driver version 12.41 does not have this problem. if you you have this version installed you may set this to 0 in order to activate the better looking
    ; w buffer. Driver versions later than 30.82 may not have this problem either.

zSyncAmbientCol=1
    ; ... some grafic drivers have problems with gothics way to access the ambient lightning on a per object base but want the ambient
    ; light on a per scene base. this is a driver bug! if there occurs heavily lightning flickering with objects, you might set this setting
    ; to "1" to synchronize the ambient color after each object. this forces the driver to flush the scene after each objects which can
    ; seriously degrade performance (especially if you activate antialiasing!)

radeonHackAmbientColBug=0
    ; ... the radeon 9700 has known problems with accessing the ambient lightning on a per object base, thus using the above "zSyncAmbientCol"
    ; Feature automatically. By activating the workaround for this card, performance may drop about 10%. Fullscene antialiasing does not work
    ; fast enough on this card until ATI fixes the ambient col driver bug.
    ; if you set this setting to "0" and no object lightning flickering occurs, ATI has probably managed to fix the problem and you may enable antialiasing

[SKY_OUTDOOR]

zDayColor0=82 109 198
    zDayColor1=255 255 0
    zDayColor2=18 16 60
    zDayColor3=134 104 125
    zDayColor0_OW=90 80 80
    zDayColor1_OW=90 80 80
    zDayColor2_OW=90 80 80
    zDayColor3_OW=90 80 80
    ; ... these values tune the different sky colors during different daytimes

zSkyDome=1
    ; ... here you can define if you want a smooth sky sphere instead of a sky plane. enter a "0" here if you want more performance. (default:1)

zColorizeSky=1
    ; ... with this value you can make the skysphere even more beautiful (set it to "0" for a plus of performance) (default:1)

zSunName=unsun5.tga
    zSunSize=200
    zSunAlpha=230
    zMoonName=moon.tga
    zMoonSize=400
    zMoonAlpha=255
    ; ... these values tune the different sizes and alpha intensitys of the sky planets. you should leave them as they are :)

zRainWindScale=0.003
    ; ... this value tunes how wind affects the rain. looks great with higher values, but occasional you will see rain drops in indoor locations

zNearFogScale=1
    zFarFogScale=1
    ; ... these settings tune the far- and near-fog distances (default: 1, range: 0.0 - 1.0)

[ENGINE]

zDetailTexturesEnabled=1
    ; ... here you can define if the engine should support detail textures (default: 1)

zSubdivSurfacesEnabled=1
    ; ... with this setting you can activate subdiving surface for progressive meshes (untestet, default: 0)

zTexCacheOutTimeMSec=3600000
    zTexCacheSizeMaxBytes=6400000000
    zSndCacheOutTimeMSec=1000000
    zSndCacheSizeMaxBytes=20000000000
    ; ... with these settings you can tune the memory usage of the texture and sound resources.
    ; if you have more ram than 512 MB, greater values will improve performance

zVobFarClipZScale=14
    ; ... with this setting you can tune the object visibility range. (range: 1..3) default: 1

zFarClipAlphaFade=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) water distance fade and camera angle transparency dependencies. disabling improves performance

zEnvMapTextureName=zflare1.tga
    ; ... texture name for the object env effects

zWaterAniEnabled=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) water waves. disabling improves performance

zWaterEnvMapTextureName=cloudenv_bright.tga
    ; ... texture name for the water env effect

zWaterEnvMapAniFPS=0
    ; ... animation speed in for an optional water env texture

zHighLightScale=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) item highlight swell (default: 0)

ZMAXFPS=0
    ; ... some strange gfx hardware may have problems with gothic's way accessing the game-timer. you may limit the maximum fps rate with entering any value
    ; above 1. (The spacer needs a reasonably value here especially for editing very small ZENs)

zSmoothTimer=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) smoothing of the in-game timer so that animations will look smoother during short sloppy framerates
    ; (default: 1)

zVidEnableAntiAliasing=0
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) edge antialiasing. this is driver dependant and a performance hit.

zSmoothModelRootNode=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) model moving smooting (default: 1)

zMouseRotationScale=2.0
    ; ... this value affects the npc turning speed while using your mouse. Attention: can seriously affect gameplay if setting to unreasonably values (default: 2.0)

zDontSwitchToThirdPerson=0
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) auto-switching the camera to 3rd person during dialogs, interactions and combat.
    ; Attention: seriously affects gameplay if setting to "1", as everything can be done in 1st person, untested feature but fun

zCacheInAllNSCAtNewGame=0
    ; ... with this value setting to "0" you can achive a plus of startup time, as several humans won't be loaded in memory on startup

zCloudShadowScale=0
    ; ... this value enables (1) or disables (0) the cloudshadow effect during raining. range: (0.0-1.0) default: 0.0. attention: performance hog!

zTexAnisotropicFiltering=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) anisotropic filtering for textures. this is driver dependant and a performance hit, but improves texture sharpness
    ; default: 0

NOAMBIENTPFX=1
    ; ... enables (0) or disables (1) rendering of ambient particles during gameplay. if you have a card with a lesser fillrate, you should set this to "1"
    ; in order to improve speed

zVobPointLight=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) additional dynamic lights for indoor objects, greatly improving details. you should left this as it is, although in can improve indoor performance.

ZNEARVALUE=-1
    ; ... with this setting you may fine-tune the distant-value of the near clipping plane. some cards may accept more aggresive near z values then the default calculated
    ; by gothic. (w buffering uses alway a value of 1, so you don't need to fine-tune this setting) (default: -1, let the value determin by renderer)

zSkyRenderFirst=1
    ; ... enables (0) or disables (1) an additional way to workaround the flickering poly in the distant on geforce 3 or geforce 4 cards.
    ; if you set this to "0" the sky will be renderer after the normal game world thus overlaying the flickering polys. this does only work with 32 bit
    ; color enabled and if you set the value "geforce3HackWBufferBug" to "0". the drawback is that the sky is slightly distorted, but this should be the best
    ; workaround for most geforce 3/4 users as the flicker polys are more annoying. moreover you can't see through walls with this workaround any more
    ; (default: 1)

zMaxFPS=0
    ; ... some rare gfx hardware may have problems with gothics way to access the timer, resulting in jerky animations.
    ; with this setting set to a fixed value (e.g. 20) you can avoid choppy animations on those systems
    ; the spacer needs a fixed value here in order to work properly during editing small ZEN Files

zAmbientPFXEnabled=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) rendering of ambient particles. rendering ambient particles greatly limits your fillrate, so if you have a card with less
    ; fill-rate capabilities (e.g. geforce 2 MX versions) you may set this to "0" to improve performance. (default: 1)

zAmbientVobsEnabled=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) rendering of ambient objects. not used in gothic 2

zEnvMappingEnabled=1
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) rendering of environmental effects (aka shiny/reflective surfaces). improves performance if deactivated (default: 1)

zKillSysKeys=0
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) the window keys as ALT-TAB, ALT-ESC, etc... GOTHIC handles focus-loss by going to windowed-pause mode, so
    ; there is no real need to deactivate the keys (moreover, disallowing those keys is more of a hack than a feature).
    ; this feature is untested and unsupported.

zSmoothMouse=3
    ; ... with this setting you can smooth your mouse movements by averaging the last [n] frame moves. higher values result in laggier but smoother mouse response.
    ; (default: 3) ATTENTION: modifying this value may result in different gameplay.

zMusic16ChannelsOnly=0
    ; ... if you have 256 MB or less memory, you can force the music system to use only 16 channels, thus killing several instruments and performances.
    ; ATTENTION: setting this to "1" reduces music quality but can improve performance. If music is not important for you, you have the choice to only
    ; use 16 channels.

zInventoryItemsDistanceScale=1.2
    ; ... some rare grafic cards have a high near clipping value resulting in inventory items not being visible (esp. if you have the cursor focus on it)
    ; with entering a value above "0" you can scale the item distances from the camera in order to make the items smaller, but visible
    ; (e.g. with a value of 2.0 the items will be twice as far away from the camera)
    ; range: 0..1000. (default: 1.3)

zWindEnabled=0
    ; ... enables (1) or disables (0) in-game wind for objects/trees etc. improves performance (especially on slow cpu's) (default: 1)

zWindCycleTime=4
    zWindCycleTimeVar=2
    zWindStrength=70
    zWindStrengthVar=40
    zWindAngleVelo=0.9
    zWindAngleVeloVar=0.8
    ; ... these settings tune the wind effect, you should leave them as they are (altough funny things can happen;)

zSunMaxScreenBlendScale=0.8
    zRayTurboPolyTreshold=500

[KEYS]
    keyEnd=0100
    keyHeal=2300
    keyPotion=1900
    keyLockTarget=4f00
    keyParade=cf000d02
    keyActionRight=d100
    keyActionLeft=d300
    keyUp=1100
    keyDown=1f00
    keyLeft=1000
    keyRight=1200
    keyStrafeLeft=1e00
    keyStrafeRight=2000
    keyAction=4c00
    keySlow=4f00
    keySMove=4b00
    keyWeapon=5000
    keySneak=5200
    keyLook=4800
    keyLookFP=4700
    keyInventory=4900
    keyShowStatus=3000
    keyShowLog=5100
    keyShowMap=4d00

[KEYSDEFAULT0]
    keyEnd=0100
    keyHeal=2300
    keyPotion=1900
    keyLockTarget=4f00
    keyParade=cf000d02
    keyActionRight=d100
    keyActionLeft=d300
    keyUp=c8001100
    keyDown=d0001f00
    keyLeft=cb001000
    keyRight=cd001200
    keyStrafeLeft=d3001e00
    keyStrafeRight=d1002000
    keyAction=1d000c02
    keySlow=2a003600
    keySMove=38009d00
    keyWeapon=39000e02
    keySneak=2d00
    keyLook=13005200
    keyLookFP=21005300
    keyInventory=0f000e00
    keyShowStatus=30002e00
    keyShowLog=31002600
    keyShowMap=3200

[KEYSDEFAULT1]
    keyEnd=0100
    keyHeal=2300
    keyPotion=1900
    keyLockTarget=4f00
    keyParade=cf000d02
    keyActionRight=d100
    keyActionLeft=d300
    keyUp=c8001100
    keyDown=d0001f00
    keyLeft=1000
    keyRight=1200
    keyStrafeLeft=cb001e00
    keyStrafeRight=cd002000
    keyAction=1d000c02
    keySlow=2a003600
    keySMove=38009d00
    keyWeapon=39000e02
    keySneak=2d00
    keyLook=13005200
    keyLookFP=21005300
    keyInventory=0f000e00
    keyShowStatus=30002e00
    keyShowLog=31002600
    keyShowMap=3200

[INTERNAL]
    idComputerName=WINDOWS7
    idUserName=Uwe
    extendedMenu=1
    gameStarts=3367
    perfQualityIndex=0
    gameStartFailed=0
    gameAbnormalExit=0
    menuShowVersion=1
    gamePath=
    gameScript=
    gameCompile=1.0
    playerInstanceName=
    menuAction=LEAVE_GAME
    debugAllChannels=0
    debugAllInstances=0
    debugChannels=
    cutscenesDisabled=0
    texDetailIndex=1
    vidResIndex=35
    soundProviderIndex=0
    soundSampleRateIndex=1
    soundSpeakerIndex=0
    logStatistics=0
    zFastSaveGames=1
    GhostAlpha=0.300000012
    [DEBUG]
    gameStartFailed=0
    gameAbnormalExit=0
    BorderlessWindow=0
    Polish_version=0
    StrafeBug=0
    Show_FPS_Counter=0
    [PARAMETERS]
    VerticalFOV=67.5
    NewFOVformula=0
    DisableLOD=0
    DisableIndoorClipping=1
    SPAWN_INSERTRANGE=4500
    SPAWN_REMOVERANGE=5000
    SPAWN_INSERTTIME_MAX=1000
    DrawDistanceMultiplier=1
    OutDoorPortalDistanceMultiplier=1
    InDoorPortalDistanceMultiplier=1
    EnableShields=1
    No_Take_Anim=0
    RMB_No_Take_Anim=0
    HideFocus=0
    [INTERFACE]
    Scale=1
    ForceMenuScale=0
    ScaleMenusX=640
    ScaleMenusY=480
    DialogBoxX=800
    DialogBoxY=600
    SubtitlesBoxX=600
    NewChapterSizeX=800
    NewChapterSizeY=600
    SaveGameImageSizeX=320
    SaveGameImageSizeY=200
    InventoryCellSize=70
    Color_DialogChoice_Active=-1
    Color_DialogChoice_Inactive=-6316129
    Color_Talk_Hero=-1
    Color_Talk_NPC=-256
    [SUBTITLES]
    Control=0
    TimeMultiplier=2.0
    MaxTimePerPhrase=30.0
    TimePerChar=100.0
    [RETURNING2]
    Enable=1
    [GFA]
    freeAimingEnabled=0
    focusUpdateIntervalMS=0
    showFocusWhenNotAiming=0
    reticleSizePx=64
    overwriteControlSchemeRanged=0
    overwriteControlSchemeSpells=0
    [LOA]
    DifficultyLevel=0
    DynamicRespawn=1
    [XERES]
    autosave=0
    difficulty=0
    balken=0
    erfahrung=0
    spielzeit=0
    bloodsplats=1
    enableMouse=1
    [SPINE]
    XR_achievement_15=1
    XR_achievement_0=1

Eines sollte aber klar sein, kleine oder schwache Grafikkarten lassen hierbei Federn.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #418 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Gothaholic

Gothaholic ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Blubbler Beitrag anzeigen
    Ach und es ist alles nur für GothicMod.exe. Im originalen Systempack ist auch noch die normale Gothic.exe mit und ohne Fps-Patch vertreten, aber ich dachte mir, dass es keinen Grund gibt mir 3-fache Mühe zu machen, wenn es eh keinen Grund gibt das Spiel nicht über GothicMod.exe zu starten.
    hm, hier im Forum wird eigentlich regelmäßig empfohlen zum einfach Spielen (also wenn man selbst nicht moddet) nicht die GothicMod.exe zu benutzen.

Zitat Zitat von Blubbler
    Ich spiele aber allgemein nur noch so, weil mir viele Änderungen des Systempacks wie die veränderte Maussteuerung und die tretenden Skelette nicht gefallen.
    und welche veränderte Maussteuerung meinst du ? ich stehe da gerade auf dem Schlauch...
    Geändert von Gothaholic (24.02.2020 um 14:20 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #419 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Kirides

Kirides ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gothaholic Beitrag anzeigen
    hm, hier im Forum wird eigentlich regelmäßig empfohlen zum einfach Spielen (also wenn man selbst nicht moddet) nicht die GothicMod.exe zu benutzen.
    Ich glaube du verstehst hier etwas falsch.

GothicMod ist die Gothic-1 "exe" zum starten, sobald man das PlayerKit verwendet.

Was man nicht machen sollte ist "GothicStarter_mod.exe" zu benutzen, dieser ist ein Tool für Modder damit sie ihre Skripte immer neu Parsen können und führt ggf. beim Spielen zu problemen.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #420 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon

Homerclon ist offline
    Es gibt die Gothic.exe, GothicMod.exe, GothicStarter.exe & GothicStarter_mod.exe.

Die GothicStarter.exe - welche man zum spielen nutzen soll - startet danach die GothicMod.exe. Daher kommt wohl das Missverständnis/die Verwechslung.

- Keine verdammte Hechtrolle zum ausweichen in Kämpfe!
    - 01100100 00100111 01101111 01101000 00100001

Seite 21 von 39 « Erste ... 10141718192021222324252832 ... Letzte »