Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 20 von 39 « Erste ... 9131617181920212223242731 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 381 bis 400 von 777
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #381 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Guzz

Guzz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von FallenSymbiote Beitrag anzeigen
    For some reason, the type of installer used doesnt work for me. I can start it normally and select everything, until i need to choose the directory gothic is installed in. The Install button isn't clickable and i can't select the directory through search because the OK button is grey, too.
    The installer checks for a suitable exe file to unlock the button.
    Before installing SystemPack you must install these patches, which contain a suitable exe file for unlock the button.
    For Gothic 1 - https://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_34.htm
    For Gothic 2 - https://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_278.htm

Zitat Zitat von Luri89 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello Community

I started to play Gothic with Spine. Spine has allready the Systempack.
    With the high resolution, every interface in the game is too small of course.
    But if i try to change the size, nothing happens in the game.
    I tried the Systempack options on Spine and also the Systempack Ini.
    I can save the changes but it has no effect in the game either.

Can somebody help or any idea?
    It's quiet annoying to read such small dialogues or inventory
    Zitat Zitat von nightfever77 Beitrag anzeigen
    Same here: playing at 4k and interface parameters in Systempack.ini do not change anything in game. Only invMaxColumns at Gothic.ini is working accordingly in game.
    Is there any fix?
    Do you have any other installed mods or fixes?
    Does changing other settings in SystemPack.ini work?
    Try to delete SystemPack.ini, is anything changing?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #382 Zitieren
    Einmalposter

BennyKrämer ist offline
    [QUOTE=Guzz;26283329]The installer checks for a suitable exe file to unlock the button.
    Before installing SystemPack you must install these patches, which contain a suitable exe file for unlock the button.
    For Gothic 1 - https://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_34.htm
    For Gothic 2 - https://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_278.htm

Nope. I have the same problem, and it happens while i am trying to install said patches.

The "install" button is grey and cannot be clicked.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #383 Zitieren

Guzz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von BennyKrämer Beitrag anzeigen
    Nope. I have the same problem, and it happens while i am trying to install said patches.

The "install" button is grey and cannot be clicked.
    The installer of these patches also has checks to unlock the button.

Do you have these paths and files?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #384 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

mikeatwar ist offline
    hat jemand nen mirror für den aktuellen gothic1 download?
    Wieso lädt man überhaupt auf yandex müll hoch? Alles auf Russisch und man soll sich da nen account anlegen zum downloaden ?? Nein danke.
    Also, jemand please reupload auf WOG

5. Beiträge anzeigen #385 Zitieren

Guzz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mikeatwar Beitrag anzeigen
    Wieso lädt man überhaupt auf yandex müll hoch? Alles auf Russisch und man soll sich da nen account anlegen zum downloaden ?? Nein danke.
    https://github.com/GothicFixTeam/GothicFix/releases

6. Beiträge anzeigen #386 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon

Homerclon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mikeatwar Beitrag anzeigen
    Yandex bietet auch eine englische Übersetzung (welche bei mir automatisch geladen wird, trotz gesperrter Scripts und ohne Cookie). Und ein Account ist zurzeit nur nötig, weil der Traffic-Limit erreicht wurde.
    Durch den Playable Teaser wurden wohl so viele dazu animiert, G1+2 nochmal zu spielen, das der Traffic-Limit nicht ausreichte.

Auf WoG ist das SystemPack auch bereits verfügbar:
    Gothic 1: WoG - SystemPack 1.7 | WoG - SystemPack 1.8
    Gothic 2: WoG - SystemPack 1.7 | WoG - SystemPack 1.8
    DNdR: WoG - SystemPack 1.7 | WoG - SystemPack 1.8

- Keine verdammte Hechtrolle zum ausweichen in Kämpfe!
    - 01100100 00100111 01101111 01101000 00100001

7. Beiträge anzeigen #387 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Mr.Feinstaub

Mr.Feinstaub ist offline
    Wäre super diese URL auch in den Top-Post einzufügen. Ich musste mir es "googlen".

8. Beiträge anzeigen #388 Zitieren
    General Avatar von RobinSword

RobinSword ist offline
    Ich wollte fragen, ob es inzwischen eine Lösung für das Nvidia Optimus Problem gibt (dass beim Spielen von Gothic nicht die schnellere Nvidia-Grafikkarte gewählt wird). Ich dachte das SystemPack 1.8 wäre daraufhin optimiert. Es scheint aber nach wie vor nicht zu funktionieren. Ich habe hier einen Acer Aspire 5742G Laptop mit Windows 10 und Nvidia Geforce GT 540M. Es wird beim Spielen aber immer Intel HD Graphics gewählt, selbst wenn ich im Nvidia Control Panel explizit für gothic.exe/gothic2.exe den "Nvidia Hochleistungsprozessor" festlege.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #389 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von pr83

pr83 ist offline
    I seem to be having the same issue as a couple of others here. Trying to install playerkit-2.8 on the GOG version of Gothic 2. It claims to be version 2.7 but when i try to *install* the player kit the Install button is greyed out. Installing the listed gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2 let's me install the player kit but then my keyboard turns german ingame.
    Any thoughts or suggestions?
    Geändert von pr83 (13.01.2020 um 12:36 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #390 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Kirides

Kirides ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von pr83 Beitrag anzeigen
    I seem to be having the same issue as a couple of others here. Trying to install playerkit-2.8 on the GOG version of Gothic 2. It claims to be version 2.7 but when i try to *install* the player kit the Install button is greyed out. Installing the listed gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2 let's me install the player kit but then my keyboard turns german ingame.
    Any thoughts or suggestions?
    Open up the Gothic.INI and search for the keyboard setting that changed it to german. I've got no Gothic.ini at hand to check the exact name though

11. Beiträge anzeigen #391 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Gothaholic

Gothaholic ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kirides Beitrag anzeigen
    Open up the Gothic.INI and search for the keyboard setting that changed it to german. I've got no Gothic.ini at hand to check the exact name though
    der Abschnitt aus der gothic.ini:

keyboardLayout=00000407
    ; ... currently there are two supported keyboard layouts: 00000407 - German, 00020409 - US-International
    ; ( see http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/k.../keyboards.asp , dead keys are not supportet at all )

12. Beiträge anzeigen #392 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von pr83

pr83 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kirides Beitrag anzeigen

This is the only kb related entry i could find *keyboardLayout=00000407*. I'm assuming that one is for the german kb. Any idea what's the one for english/QWERTY?

Edit: Ah ok, it is indeed the german layout. Here's something for ppl having the same issue https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...language-packs

Edit 2: Changing the values to my native Keyboard doesn't help since it reverts back to german when i launch the game. Setting it to read only doesn't help either as the game creates a new one and turns the read only one into a backup.
    Geändert von pr83 (13.01.2020 um 16:37 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #393 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

Woozel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von RobinSword Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich wollte fragen, ob es inzwischen eine Lösung für das Nvidia Optimus Problem gibt (dass beim Spielen von Gothic nicht die schnellere Nvidia-Grafikkarte gewählt wird). Ich dachte das SystemPack 1.8 wäre daraufhin optimiert. Es scheint aber nach wie vor nicht zu funktionieren. Ich habe hier einen Acer Aspire 5742G Laptop mit Windows 10 und Nvidia Geforce GT 540M. Es wird beim Spielen aber immer Intel HD Graphics gewählt, selbst wenn ich im Nvidia Control Panel explizit für gothic.exe/gothic2.exe den "Nvidia Hochleistungsprozessor" festlege.
    Habe leider keinen Laptop mehr und kam nie dazu das neue SystemPack mit einem zu testen. Ich ging auch davon aus, dass Windows Optimus endlich richtig funktioniert.
    Ich scheine übrigens mal den selben Laptop wie du gehabt zu haben
    Hatte da genau das selbe Problem.
    Was in diesem Thread schon öfter als Lösung erwähnt wurde, ist die nutzung von dem Programm DgVoodoo 2, das "rechnet" Gothic 1 und 2 (oder jedes andere Spiel mit der selben DirectX Version wie Gothic 1 und 2) ohne irgendwas an der Grafik zu verändern in Direct X 11 um.
    Wenn man die Spiele damit startet, funktioniert es perfekt mit dem im Nvidia Treiber ausgewählten Prozessor.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #394 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline

System Pack Issues

First of all I am using Win10 latest update & I am modding Gothic 1 according to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=put8...ature=youtu.be

After I have followed all the steps, the game will run, I can run around, etc & play fine until the following two events happen:

a) I draw my weapon & sheathe it several times - the game will lag out very badly & eventually my character will freeze. I can access the main screen with load/save, options, etc. But my character & other npcs around me freeze animations.

b) I try to speak to any npc or if a scripted dialogue happens. The game will freeze completely either immediately or after a few seconds of dailogue.

If I uninstall the system pack. These issues do not occur. But that defeats the entire purpose of modding the game to get better resolutions, etc.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #395 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Estel Randir Beitrag anzeigen
    First of all I am using Win10 latest update & I am modding Gothic 1 according to this video: https://www.youtubx1080e.com/watch?v=put8Ys4tq6Y&feature=youtu.be

After I have followed all the steps, the game will run, I can run around, etc & play fine until the following two events happen:

a) I draw my weapon & sheathe it several times - the game will lag out very badly & eventually my character will freeze. I can access the main screen with load/save, options, etc. But my character & other npcs around me freeze animations.

b) I try to speak to any npc or if a scripted dialogue happens. The game will freeze completely either immediately or after a few seconds of dailogue.

If I uninstall the system pack. These issues do not occur. But that defeats the entire purpose of modding the game to get better resolutions, etc.
    The issue is definitely system pack 1.7 & 1.8. These issues do not happen with system pack 1.6. I have tested all 3 versions. Is there a fix for this?

Win10 latest updated version, 1920x1080 monitor. Nvidia Geforece GTX 1080. I have also executed this command due to Win10 interfering with VMware: bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off (in case this interferes with the virtual file system).

16. Beiträge anzeigen #396 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    @Estel Randir

Perhaps try out Union installation method.

1. Install clean Gothic II NotR/Gold as administrator. It may be from CD/DVD or GOG/Steam as long as it is in v2.6/2.7 version. It may be of any language, and it doesn't have to be English. Make sure it's not going to be installed in any Program Files folder.
    2. Download Resource Manager for Union's assets and packages. Launch it as administrator, choose the English language from the menu, confirm with the "Continue" option, then select the "Union" directory from the left, but not "Union Plugins" or "Union SDK".
    3. Right click on the "Patch for clean Gothic + 4 GB Patch" and select "Download". Once downloaded, right click on it again, and select "Execute" to install. The installation part demands to contribute the path leading to Gothic II NotR/Gold main directory. It's done by clicking on the ellipsis icon and browsing for the directory in question. This patch already contains the newest SystemPack v1.9 and Gothic Report v2.6 Revision 2 mods, so you don't need to install them separately.
    4. Download and install the "Union v1.0g" package.
    This is the Method for Gothic 2 written by Czudak, but it is the same for Gothic 1 and includes newest Systempack 1.9

17. Beiträge anzeigen #397 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niko5511 Beitrag anzeigen
    @Estel Randir

Perhaps try out Union installation method.

This is the Method for Gothic 2 written by Czudak, but it is the same for Gothic 1 and includes newest Systempack 1.9
    Will you please link the source of this information. I am not familiar with Union, etc. I cannot find any English links that make any sense regarding what it is, does, etc.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #398 Zitieren

Niko5511 ist offline
    There are no english informations so far, but i quoted a guide how to install. But after installing the installer for more info switch the language to english and follow the instructions. it installs all patch, spack 1.9, 4gb patch and is good optimization for gothic.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #399 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Estel Randir ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niko5511 Beitrag anzeigen
    There are no english informations so far, but i quoted a guide how to install. But after installing the installer for more info switch the language to english and follow the instructions. it installs all patch, spack 1.9, 4gb patch and is good optimization for gothic.
    Ok, thanks. Very odd that it contains system pack 1.9 but there is not a standalone 1.9.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #400 Zitieren

Niko5511 ist offline
    further improvements of s-pack are all union based as far as i know

Seite 20 von 39 « Erste ... 9131617181920212223242731 ... Letzte »