Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 3 von 21 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 413

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von Forward Beitrag anzeigen
    it seems like piranhas are trying to steal our money with that "back to the roots"
    You mean like:

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    foobar ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    Guys - do you know if we will see shields and helmets in Risen3 ?
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Zitat Zitat von CzarnyAfgan Beitrag anzeigen
    Guys - do you know if we will see shields and helmets in Risen3 ?
    I'm sure we will.

EDIT: After seeing the in-action video, I'm not so sure any more. Equipment-wise, Risen 3 looks identical to Risen 2, despite featuring heavier armor sets.
    The Ore Baron ist offline Geändert von The Ore Baron (13.04.2014 um 23:15 Uhr)

Warrior
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    You mean like:

The literal translation of "back to the roots" has two meanings in my language. The other is: back to the stupid idiots.
    rotator ist offline

Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm sure we will.

EDIT: After seeing the in-action video, I'm not so sure any more. Equipment-wise, Risen 3 looks identical to Risen 2, despite featuring heavier armor sets.
    Bear in mind that they seem to be promising us a lot more variety than before. If this is true, then you can't expect to have a good understanding of the game from the roughly 30 seconds of actual gameplay footage we saw. We saw one short fight against a couple scavengers (they were actually called scavengers - Gothic and Risen merge confirmed! ) so they didn't show us the variety of weapons available, and it also looks like all the footage was filmed on a single map, so anyone complaining that the landscape looks exactly like Risen 2 should relax and bear with them, since there's going to be a lot more islands that will hopefully be more diverse.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

Zitat Zitat von Andante Beitrag anzeigen
    1)
    2) What about this red flash effect when you get hit? I find it annoying can you please remove it? 3) I dont if this has been asked but will there be an actual town in risen 3?
    Based on experience, this flash effect is usually just a placeholder animation before they finish animating blood spatter and that sort of thing. It probably won't make it to the final release as PB has never used a flash effect like that before.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

Sorry Piranha... no shields - no buy - you have just lost my money. This is meant to be action RPG with heavy armours and no shields ?
    Lol what a crap...
    You could just copy the combat system from Risen1, add some dodges and you would have the best rpg game fighting system in the world.
    I think most of players will share my opinion.

So no Risen3 for me, huge dissapointment PB from you again
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (16.04.2014 um 21:41 Uhr)

Sorry Piranha... no shields - no buy - you have just lost my money.
    Can't really follow your logic there. G1 and G2 also had no shields. And they worked for me.

If R3 sucks, it certainly won't be because of missing shields.
    foobar ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Man, I sure do hope the combat system is NOTHING like R1 staff fighting. Boy what a nightmare that was... Axes, though, that was a whole new thing. Damned staves and damned lizard-men.
    Dino ist offline

4. What's the inventory like in comparison to other PB games, which inventory style does it most resemble? Also, is it like Skyrim when you open the inventory and the whole game pauses so you can eat 90 cheesewheels while getting whacked?
    Morgannin09 ist offline

I have a weird feeling, that someone from moderations team keeps deleting my posts, but that's ok I will write once again.

PB Bytes - There will be no shields in game ? I am so severe dissapointed with that fact... , you could just use Risen1 combat system and enhance it with some rolls and dodges - and you would have created the best combat system in actionRPG games ever. But sorry, you say "back to the roots" - does the mechanics have to suffer because you want to make it more like Gothic 2 ? XXI century Action RPG without possibility of using shields ??? Whaaat? Lol Is that a joke or something ? First you tell us about limited climbing, then we spot the free camera and then we find out about no possibility of shield using - what will be next in Risen3? - maybe we will see little princesses in pink dress riding on pink horses ?

You have just lost my money, I won't buy Risen3 until there will be shield blocking.
    I have been your loyal fan through all these years and how do you treat us - loyal fans?

I am so dissapointed...
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

Ranger Avatar von Andante
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Based on experience, this flash effect is usually just a placeholder animation before they finish animating blood spatter and that sort of thing. It probably won't make it to the final release as PB has never used a flash effect like that before.
    Unfortunately Harry doesn't share the same opinion, as if the health bar itself isn't a huge damage feedback tool.

Sorry Piranha... no shields - no buy - you have just lost my money. This is meant to be action RPG with heavy armours and no shields ?
    Lol what a crap...
    You could just copy the combat system from Risen1, add some dodges and you would have the best rpg game fighting system in the world.
    I think most of players will share my opinion.

So no Risen3 for me, huge dissapointment PB from you again
    Yes, the Risen 1 fighting system was probably the best created so far by the Piranhas, but in order to get used to it you needed patience and many trial and error attempts, which of course is a huge pain in the ass for the lazy casual/console gamer.

Zitat Zitat von PB_Harry Beitrag anzeigen
    2. You want no feedback if someone hurts you? In my point of view this sounds like a bad idea.

3. Risen 3 will not have Megacity 1 or 2 . But each of our factions have their own so called home base. And there are several NPCs out in the wilds.
    Gothic games had towns filled with NPC's, Risen 1 had a gorgeous town, Risen 2 had a mediocre town and Risen 3 has no town at all, only the factions basements...What's going on here?
    Andante ist offline

I have a weird feeling, that someone from moderations team keeps deleting my posts
    You are very astute.

Now if you could stop spamming in the bug-me thread with posts that violate the rules because they contain no honest questions and just some ranting, that'd be great.
    foobar ist offline

I am just expressing my dissatisfaction, players have right to comment Piranha Bytes replies in this topic, don't they ?

SO I am not spamming.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

I am just expressing my dissatisfaction, players have right to comment Piranha Bytes replies in this topic, don't they ?
    You have. But not in that special thread. That's what this one is for. The rules clearly explain that (and the reasons for it).

SO I am not spamming.
    You are. And this is your last warning. Stop it or there will be harsher consequences. I'm tired of cleaning up behind you.
    foobar ist offline Geändert von foobar (17.04.2014 um 12:20 Uhr)

Okay, sorry , mea culpa - I haven't read the terms of use carefully. But I am still so dissapointed, that there will be no shields in Risen3...
    Btw. What is going on with Lord of War ? Is he still in the moderations team ? I haven't seem him for a while...
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

Knight
    Ok i saw someone mentioning piracy.....

Look, yes, piracy is bad and all that but...what is this, 2003? Now that you can get game on steam or other digital shops, piracy really isn't a real factor anymore.

I was recently reading couple of different articles, where it was mentioned one problem that seems to be occuring lately. And that is, tons of players buy games, but either never ever really play them or barely play it.

I also talked with a LOT of people lately, and we all (yes, even i) seems to be have similar problem; we do buy game, because it looks promising, but we don't get time to play it actually, or not as much as we'd like to.

So we all end up with tons of games that we did pay for, but didn't manage to play yet.

So what does all this tell us? Well, that if you do make good game, players WILL pay for it, that's the least of your problem. So if it's sold badly, it's either really bad marketing (hint hint, PB), poor game or such. But for sure not because of piracy.

Piracy was bigger factor when you were deciding if i want to go to shop 20kms from my village, buy game, do 20kms back home, and more. So you sometimes had to wait several days to actually play game.
    With piracy, you got game relatively fast.

Nowdays with this digital shops, all it takes to get a game, is to press button "buy", maybe one more "ok" button, wait hour or less for game to download and voila, it works. It's even easier and faster then to pirate game. Not only that, many times, atleat on steam, very soon after release, even some really famous AAA titles would be dirty cheap. I got Deus ex HR iirc for 12€ or osmething like that maybe 3 months or something after release. Can't quite remember, but it was very soon.

So, sorry, if game fails by any chance, i think piracy is the least of your problems nowdays.

As someone said in the other thread, it simply comes down to "what are you really offering me?" I'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, Witcher 3, Dragon age 3, Mass effect 4, Kingdome come.....so, what are you offering me, that these games don't have (or old not not quite so games like Skyrim)? If it's visuals that looks more outdated then Gothic 3 (i mean really, look at witcher 3), bad combat, boring corridor world, where even first two gothics get lightyears better worlds) and so on, you can't climb, you can't swim (not saying it is the case with r3)....if that's the case, that it's not piracy that you should worry, but your competition...
    Zocky ist offline

Zitat Zitat von Zocky Beitrag anzeigen
    So what does all this tell us?
    It tells us that it's true what they say: Valve managed to create the male equivalent of a shoe store.
    foobar ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    It tells us that it's true what they say: Valve managed to create the male equivalent of a shoe store.
    Beer had done it before I think.
    Dino ist offline

Knight
    foobar, might be, but many times, they actually do just want to support devs, atleast as i talk to them too, so it really isn't bad thing...
    Zocky ist offline

Seite 3 von 21 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »