Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 5 von 5 « Erste 12345
Ergebnis 81 bis 98 von 98
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Aztec2012 Beitrag anzeigen
    Last version not works for me. Exe files not starts. Jar file crashes with error A Java a exception has occurred

Java 64 bit is installed.
    Sorry for that, should work again with 1.12.4 that was just released

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Aztec2012

Aztec2012 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von George Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry for that, should work again with 1.12.4 that was just released
    Thanks. Works fine now. Great tool!
    ERROR 404 NOT FOUND

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Aztec2012

Aztec2012 ist offline
    Is in plans function to editing files without unpacking game archives?
    ERROR 404 NOT FOUND

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Aztec2012 Beitrag anzeigen
    Is in plans function to editing files without unpacking game archives?
    Yeah kind of, I already made experiments in supporting .pak files a while ago, and would like to support that eventually, but at the moment I can't predict when/if that will happen.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Squerol

Squerol ist offline
    Hello.
    I have a question about "Add classes" function in templates and well, the question is "how to make it work"?
    When You click it it opens new window which asks for some template name/guid and entering those there still doesn't let open anything:

[Bild: Zrzut-ekranu-2023-06-19-222639.png]

I guess game directory with every template unpacked and other files is setup correctly because functions like "3D view" or "search for file" works fine.
    "Remove classes" function works fine too.
    Thank You.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Squerol Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello.
    I have a question about "Add classes" function in templates and well, the question is "how to make it work"?
    When You click it it opens new window which asks for some template name/guid and entering those there still doesn't let open anything:

[Bild: Zrzut-ekranu-2023-06-19-222639.png]

I guess game directory with every template unpacked and other files is setup correctly because functions like "3D view" or "search for file" works fine.
    "Remove classes" function works fine too.
    Thank You.
    Correct, having the templates unpacked and setup correctly in g3dit is the first prerequisite.
    What you are probably missing is the template cache (an index that g3dit creates to allow live searching for templates).
    Unfortunately, it is not automatically created when opening the "Add class" dialogue (if I would have programmed it nowadays, I would probably have done it differently).
    But it is easy to fix, you can create the cache by clicking the refresh button besides "TemplateCache: Does not exist" in the bottom bar of the g3dit window.
    After creating the template cache it should read "TemplateCache: xyz entries" and you should be able to select templates in the "Add class" dialogue.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Squerol

Squerol ist offline
    Correct, having the templates unpacked and setup correctly in g3dit is the first prerequisite.
    What you are probably missing is the template cache (an index that g3dit creates to allow live searching for templates).
    Unfortunately, it is not automatically created when opening the "Add class" dialogue (if I would have programmed it nowadays, I would probably have done it differently).
    But it is easy to fix, you can create the cache by clicking the refresh button besides "TemplateCache: Does not exist" in the bottom bar of the g3dit window.
    After creating the template cache it should read "TemplateCache: xyz entries" and you should be able to select templates in the "Add class" dialogue.
    Indeed, works like a charm now.
    Thank You very much for very quick answer with explaination.
    Cheers.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88 Zitieren
    Neuling

gekoN ist offline
    hey, when I'm trying to launch the program using the executable file nothing happens, but when i open through the jar file a log file appears (I'm using java 17.0.8 64 bit)
    Code:
    2023-08-21 01:02:38,431 [main] INFO  u.o.l.s.context.SysOutOverSLF4J (SysOutOverSLF4J.java:124) Redirected System.out and System.err to SLF4J for this context

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von fyryNy

fyryNy ist offline
    Hi, there are few problems when editing effect's PlaySound command in g3.efm.

1. After changing sample name you have to first press Enter to save new value and after that press ESC to exit the text field editing mode.
    2. Probability can't be changed at all. After editing the value, pressing Enter does nothing and pressing ESC exits the edit mode, but value is reverted to the previous one.

[Bild: mFGwZiy.png]

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kukiszeq Beitrag anzeigen
    hey, when I'm trying to launch the program using the executable file nothing happens, but when i open through the jar file a log file appears (I'm using java 17.0.8 64 bit)
    Code:
    2023-08-21 01:02:38,431 [main] INFO  u.o.l.s.context.SysOutOverSLF4J (SysOutOverSLF4J.java:124) Redirected System.out and System.err to SLF4J for this context
    Are you using the latest version (1.12.4)? I am asking because there was a similar error reported recently, which was fixed with 1.12.4.

Zitat Zitat von fyryNy Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, there are few problems when editing effect's PlaySound command in g3.efm.
    Thanks for the detailed report, I am going to look into it.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91 Zitieren
    Neuling

gekoN ist offline
    Are you using the latest version (1.12.4)? I am asking because there was a similar error reported recently, which was fixed with 1.12.4.

Thanks for the detailed report, I am going to look into it.

yes, i'm using 1.12.4. i've tried using older version but it doesn't work as well

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92 Zitieren

George ist offline
    yes, i'm using 1.12.4. i've tried using older version but it doesn't work as well
    Mhm, unfortunately the log you posted does not contain anything useful for debugging the start failure.
    Which operating system and Java distribution are you using?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93 Zitieren
    Neuling

gekoN ist offline
    Mhm, unfortunately the log you posted does not contain anything useful for debugging the start failure.
    Which operating system and Java distribution are you using?
    I'm using windows 10 22H2 and JDK 17.0.8 64bit from oracle website.
    although I've noticed that when using older g3dit version (1.11.4) i'm getting other error related to ThemeManager

Code:
    2023-08-22 18:51:38,497 [main] INFO  u.o.l.s.context.SysOutOverSLF4J (SysOutOverSLF4J.java:124) Redirected System.out and System.err to SLF4J for this context2023-08-22 18:51:39,249 [main] INFO  d.g.g.settings.OptionStoreMigrator (OptionStoreMigrator.java:48) Applying migration 'V20180408115202910__Recent_Files_List'.
    2023-08-22 18:51:39,252 [main] INFO  d.g.g.settings.OptionStoreMigrator (OptionStoreMigrator.java:48) Applying migration 'V20211114125410561__Keep_Previous_UI_Lang'.
    2023-08-22 18:51:39,315 [main] WARN  d.g.g3dit.gui.theme.ThemeManager (ThemeManager.java:26) Failed to create system look and feel.
    java.lang.IllegalAccessException: class de.george.g3dit.gui.theme.ThemeManager cannot access class com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsLookAndFeel (in module java.desktop) because module java.desktop does not export com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows to unnamed module @12aba8be
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.Reflection.newIllegalAccessException(Reflection.java:392)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkAccess(AccessibleObject.java:674)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:489)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.ReflectAccess.newInstance(ReflectAccess.java:128)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.ReflectionFactory.newInstance(ReflectionFactory.java:347)
        at java.base/java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:645)
        at de.george.g3dit.gui.theme.ThemeManager.getNativeTheme(ThemeManager.java:24)
        at de.george.g3dit.settings.EditorOptions$TheVoid.<clinit>(EditorOptions.java:171)
        at de.george.g3dit.Editor.applyTheme(Editor.java:590)
        at de.george.g3dit.Editor.init(Editor.java:206)
        at de.george.g3dit.Editor.<init>(Editor.java:165)
        at de.george.g3dit.Editor.main(Editor.java:853)
    2023-08-22 18:51:39,319 [main] WARN  de.george.g3dit.Editor (Editor.java:262) Exception in thread 'main'
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: superclass access check failed: class com.jgoodies.looks.windows.WindowsLookAndFeel (in unnamed module @0x12aba8be) cannot access class com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsLookAndFeel (in module java.desktop) because module java.desktop does not export com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows to unnamed module @0x12aba8be
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1012)
        at java.base/java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:150)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.defineClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:862)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.findClassOnClassPathOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:760)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClassOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:681)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:639)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:188)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:520)
        at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:375)
        at de.george.g3dit.gui.theme.ThemeManager.getNativeTheme(ThemeManager.java:31)
        at de.george.g3dit.settings.EditorOptions$TheVoid.<clinit>(EditorOptions.java:171)
        at de.george.g3dit.Editor.applyTheme(Editor.java:590)
        at de.george.g3dit.Editor.init(Editor.java:206)
        at de.george.g3dit.Editor.<init>(Editor.java:165)
        at de.george.g3dit.Editor.main(Editor.java:853)
    but I guess it has been fixed since then and the cause is other.

EDIT: I've installed eclipse temurin instead of oracle jdk and it seems to work perfectly now.
    Geändert von gekoN (24.08.2023 um 21:49 Uhr) Grund: problem resolved

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94 Zitieren

George ist offline
    EDIT: I've installed eclipse temurin instead of oracle jdk and it seems to work perfectly now.
    Great news, thanks for the update!

I tried to reproduce the start problems, and I found some ways to do it (seems to depend on the JAVA_HOME environment variable). So I might be able to fix it also for Oracle JDK users, but at least there is a known workaround now

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von ZixZax

ZixZax ist offline
    Gibt es eine einfache Möglichkeit bei Templates einen weiteren gCInventorySlot hinzuzufügen (z.B. für Helme)? Bei Weltdateien ist es kein Problem, bei Templates finde ich die Funktion nicht.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZixZax Beitrag anzeigen
    Gibt es eine einfache Möglichkeit bei Templates einen weiteren gCInventorySlot hinzuzufügen (z.B. für Helme)? Bei Weltdateien ist es kein Problem, bei Templates finde ich die Funktion nicht.
    Schlechte Nachrichten, da gibt es leider bisher keine Möglichkeit :/

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZixZax Beitrag anzeigen
    Falls es ein anderes Template mit der entsprechenden Anzahl gCInventorySlot's gibt, lösche die Klasse gCInventory_PS und füge die Klasse aus dem anderen Template wieder hinzu.
    Torn, Runak, Mirzo haben z.B. 3 Slots. Ashton und Porgan haben z.B. 4 Slots.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von ZixZax

ZixZax ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MadFaTal Beitrag anzeigen
    Falls es ein anderes Template mit der entsprechenden Anzahl gCInventorySlot's gibt, lösche die Klasse gCInventory_PS und füge die Klasse aus dem anderen Template wieder hinzu.
    Torn, Runak, Mirzo haben z.B. 3 Slots. Ashton und Porgan haben z.B. 4 Slots.
    Danke, das funktioniert.
    Man muss nur aufpassen, dass man die richtigen Slot Typen hat. Einer 3 Slot gCInventory_PS von Runak mit Kopf/Körper/Bart kann man nicht ohne Anpassungen anstatt des Bartes einen Helm aufsetzen.

Seite 5 von 5 « Erste 12345