Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Changes:
    -Staff combat 7 increases damage of all attacks(except counter parries) by 20%
    -Staff combat 9 increases damage of counter parries by 50%
    -Combos started by "interrupting a counter parry by your opponent"
    don't become level 0 combos anymore(even if you know what i'm talking
    about here in all likelihood you won't notice this)
    -Each level of Archery increases your speed using bows
    -Each level of Crossbow increases your speed using crossbows

Download
    http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...Skills_Fix.zip

Thank you NicoDE for Script_Library and reverseengeniering.

This is basicly the continuation of "staff mastery increasing damage fix". I've been aware of the interrupting problem for quiet some time but as it's a really minor issue i didn't feel like fixing it. Recently it was brought to my attention that the original readme doesn't mention the requirement for the official patch. That's actually something i consider a serious problem. But just updating the readme is, well, not much and the Archery and Crossbow fix doesn't fit into something named "staff mastery increasing damage fix v2.0".
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    Awesome! - Thank you

Post at 04:15 at night - Kuchi are you experiencing / suffering sleep disorder ???
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Ritter
    More like motivational disorder. It takes me till about 1:00 to build up enough frustration to actually do something "useful" with my life. At 2:30 i had finished most of the stuff i wanted to do then i tested it. Found flaws in the test method. Found flaws in the fix. Fixed the fix. it was something like 3:45 and the readme was even for my standards too fucked up. readme, packaging, uploading, thread, editing old thread, contemplating if that's such a good idea as the old fix seems to work really well and the new one is barely tested...
    And i slept a few hours in the late evening so... yeah, i have a pretty fucked up sleeping rythm.

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.

4. #4 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von 4ltair
    Good job (on a side note, you anticipated my next questions, because i wanted to ask you if would be possible to fix the Archery and Crossbow skill , since you had some experience with combatspecies scripts).
    4ltair ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    I've tried the Crossbow skill (normal learning and in test mode) and increased the skill to 5 and then to 9 and lastly to 10.
    The only increased in speed occurs from 9 to 10, but not before.
    4ltair ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von 4ltair Beitrag anzeigen
    I've tried the Crossbow skill (normal learning and in test mode) and increased the skill to 5 and then to 9 and lastly to 10.
    The only increased in speed occurs from 9 to 10, but not before.
    Is it working for Bows?
    If it isn't could you test wether the fix is really active? The most spesific way to do it is probably learning/cheating staff combat to 9 or 10 and checking the damage of a counter parry.

7. #7 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    Everything works perfectly for me.
    JFaron ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    @ Kuchenschlachter: i will try it today, after work.

@ JFaron: Even the bow and crossbow reload speed works? If yes, can you send me your version of the compiled_combatspecies.bin, please?

L.E.: never mind, just made a test with a freshly downloaded fix and it's working perfectly. Sorry for the misleading post above and thanks again for the great work.
    4ltair ist offline Geändert von 4ltair (07.02.2014 um 06:19 Uhr)

9. #9 Zitieren
    Einmalposter
    Can you tell us how to do it, please? So, what programs do you use? Can you make a short hyde? Thanks.
    Allad ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Ritter
    I have no idea what you are asking for, sorry.