Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von 4ltair
    Hello,

While playing the game, i noticed that some NPCs have missing audio output for their SVM dialogues.
    One example is Phil or Leto

I have checked the speech_english.pak and all SVM dialogues have all the required audio files but i cannot find
    a way to make the link between the audio file and the SVM dialogue.

Any idea how to fix this?

LE: after checking the infos.tab, it seems that all NPC that use the Leto voice (Leto, Phill, Henson, Yoki, Enrico, Maliko) are affected by this.
    4ltair ist offline Geändert von 4ltair (26.01.2014 um 14:39 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ritter
    I remember vaguely that i've found some misspelling in identifiers of svms. For instance in svms.tab there is a identifier SVM_Player_NothingToGet_00 while the sound file was called SVM_Player_NothingToGet00(...). The question is which one's right... well, either try and error or reverse engineering. Probably* the right identifiers are something like SVM_$(CharacterName)_$(SVMName)00 or 01, 02... with no underscore between SVMName and the numbers.

*In this particular case i know for sure that SVM_Player_NothingToGet00 is right but without checking every single script that starts a svm i can't know if there are exceptions to the affore mentioned identifier format.
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von 4ltair
    Zitat Zitat von Kuchenschlachter Beitrag anzeigen
    I remember vaguely that i've found some misspelling in identifiers of svms. For instance in svms.tab there is a identifier SVM_Player_NothingToGet_00 while the sound file was called SVM_Player_NothingToGet00(...). The question is which one's right... well, either try and error or reverse engineering. Probably* the right identifiers are something like SVM_$(CharacterName)_$(SVMName)00 or 01, 02... with no underscore between SVMName and the numbers.

*In this particular case i know for sure that SVM_Player_NothingToGet00 is right but without checking every single script that starts a svm i can't know if there are exceptions to the affore mentioned identifier format.
    I had a look into smvs.tab and everything seems to be ok. Moreover, only Leto voice SVMs are affected. In game, i changed the voice of Phill from Leto to Domingo and the SVMs were working fine, with Domingo's voice. Maybe i am wrong but i think there are some scripts (similar to info scripts) that makes the links between audio files from speech_*pak and svms.tab but i looked everywhere i could think of and no luck so far

I will ckeck the svms.tab and compare the audio file name with the ones from speech_*.pack and see if there is a difference.

LE: Kuchenschlachter thank you again , the problem was, as you suspected, the difference between the xsnd file and the info from svms.tab (for example SVM_Leto_NotEnoughGold_English in svms.tab and SVM_Leto_NotEnoughGold in the speech_english.pak). Now, does anyone knows a good program to rename the 322 files at once ?
    4ltair ist offline Geändert von 4ltair (26.01.2014 um 22:24 Uhr)