Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 8 von 10 « Erste ... 45678910 Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 191
  1. #141 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Ach, wenn man erstmal eingearbeitet ist, ist das alles gar nicht mehr so wild. Außerdem hat der Don gesagt das wird alles noch, braucht nur etwas Zeit um anzulaufen.

Aber stimmt schon G3 in der Risen Version der Engine wäre ne echt feine Sache, dann wäre man endlich dieses verdammte Kampfsystem los und ich hätte nen Grund das Risen-Kampfsystem weiter zu verbessern. Die technischen Hürden ließen sich wahrscheinlich sogar nehmen, aber wegen der größe von G3 dürfte der Aufwand selbst für ein ordentliches Team viel zu groß sein.
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

2. #142 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    Guys You should try to attract other modders from Gothic3 forum, who waste loads of their precious time trying to fix a hopeless crap named Gothic3. They should join their forcess toghether and create a proper Gothic3 fan-game (total-conversion mod ) on Risen1 engine.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

3. #143 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    What the G3-modders have achieved is stunning. Seeing the awesome results nobody seems to have actually wasted their time, but created several highly impressive projects, such (but not limited to) the Content Mod and the Story Project, which will hopefully be released some day. In fact, I would rather consider my own time wasted looking at the status of Risen-modding. Yet I don't: I have made some awesome experiences and got the possibility to enhance lots of different skills. Something, that I am sure also applies to numerous other modders of any at all games.

Furthermore I (we) would like you to not state such disrespectful things in this thread, as it is not intended for that kind of posts. Thank you
    JFaron ist offline

4. #144 Zitieren
    You got me wrong - My post is not meant to offend anyone, I do respect their work - I just think working on Gothic 3 modding has no point at all. The same as Risen 2. Playing a game is supposed to give fun to a person. Gothic 3 and Risen 2 have simply no characteristics, that would make a player want to play them again.

The whole story with Gothic 3 modding came with dissapointed fans, that still wanted to play their favourite series.

The situation with Risen 1 and Gothic 3 modding is following:

Risen1: good tools, good modding possibilities, well optimized game engine, less known game series, little people interested in modding
    Gothic3: few tools, hopeless modding possibilities, badly optimized game engine, much more known game series, more people interested in modding

Imagine a following situation: there is a war and you are a owner of factory, that makes a military gear and eguipment. Your country makes an order worth 800 million dollars. You have to manufacture 100 tanks, 8 million $ each. Your company is going to earn 400 million dollar, 4 million dollar on each tank, that is ready to fight.

At the beginning of the production stage you make 10 tanks, when you discover they have a construction defect, that makes them uselless at the battlefield. Then you have two options: you can sacrifice 80 million dollar and start with completely new tank project, that will be free of the construction defect, or continue with defective tank manufacturing, making a commercial suicide, because the army won't buy a faulty tanks, and you will end with a 800$ dollar debt. If you go for a new project you earn 320million $, If you continue with faulty project you loose 800million $.

Gothic 3 is such 800 million $ lost. From the beginning people knew, that it was so bugged, that it was completely unplayable. Bad graphics, bad textures, bad meshes, bad animations, bad optimization, bad story - in total very bad game. What is most suprising they still decided to modify it and waste their time, instead of abandoning the evident loss. What's the point of hudreds of hours spent under development of Quest Pack, Consequences and many other mods, when the final output is still hopeless. It's like a placing cash in development the faulty tank, when you already know that no matter what you do, the effect will be still dissapointing. I don't even try to imagine what do the developers of Community Story Project feel, when they see that they wasted thousands of hours of their precious time on something, that already had no point from the beggining. I can just assume how their motivation goes down, how they loose it watching many fantastic RPG games coming to a market - Witcher 2, Risen 1, Skyrim, Witcher 3, and many many more. Games which are much more fun to play, games that are much more "modding friendly", games that in opposition to Gothic 3 - were finished at the moment of their release. Gothic 3 is like a sinking ship - if you abandon it at proper moment, you can save yourself. If not, you will waste your time and energy struggling with something that is more potent than every modder. Gothic 3 will never be a decent, playable game. Never. It was already wasted at the moment of it's public release. Deal with it.

Whoever you are reading this post - do you realize, that during amount of time spent on useless modding of Gothic 3, another game, or several wonderfull Gothic-like-universe based games could be written from the beginning, using the Risen 1, Oblivion or Skyrim engine ? How many fantastic mods for Gothic 2 Notr could be created if we took all the energy sacrificed for G3 modding and used this energy and time for Gothic2 instead ( or some-other total conversion mods ). I know this is hard to say to oneself: my work was pointless... Why? Mainly because this is simply based on human - psychological own's protection mecanisms.

I know it's hard, but DEAL with it...
    Deal with it and move to other games, check how many modding possibilities Skyrim or Risen1 engines give.

Regards

Edit: please don't find me a hater, I have tried Gothic 3 modding and I also created some smaller mods for Gothic 3, but then I realised that this game has no future.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (07.07.2014 um 13:53 Uhr)

5. #145 Zitieren
    I actually think there are some flaws in your argumentation. Summarized, I'd like to encourage you to a) accept other opinions and to stop expressing yours as fact and b) think in a greater scale and consider a greater diversity of facts, assumptions and possible motivations for modding while arguing.

Keeping that in mind you may find the flaws yourself, I won't "waste my time" on this. I already stated before, that this is neither the correct thread for such postings nor a promising way to actually get in touch with G3-modders. You may try to convince them in the correct forum, however, please do not try to do so in this thread. Thank you
    JFaron ist offline

6. #146 Zitieren
    Ritter
    aw, man... now i want to post that i feel like my work is pointless. But i won't fuel this offtopic discussion any... oh... damn.
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

7. #147 Zitieren
    Kuchenschlachter - man I don't really think, that your work is pointless - you have done so much good work for a Risen community, gave so much feedback to rookie modders, that without your help the modified Risen 1 would never be the same. Sorry I don't know if you created some mods for Gothic 3, but no matter how good they are, Gothic 3 still is a dissapointment.

I don't blame anyone, I just think that the energy of many very talented modders as for example the Community Story Project team could be situated somewhere else, in some better place/ project not associated directly with Gothic 3 engine.

Take a look at Gothic Rebirth by Ulrich Thümmler, I praise that sort of ideas.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQtcaDPOVbw

[Let's end this offtopic.]
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

8. #148 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hallo,

ich habe das Problem das ich das Mod Neuland nicht installieren kann. Risen ist 100%ig installiert und startet soviel vorneweg.

Es ist so das ich wenn ich die Installation starte geht alles bis zu dem Punkt an dem man den Installationspfad mit "weiter" bestätigen muß. Er zeigt den richtigen Pfad an, lässt mich aber "weiter" nicht drücken, da dies grau hinterlegt wird. Das System ist nicht alt, alles ist richtig installiert... nur ich komme NICHT weiter... BITTE helft mir...

Liebe Grüße

Roberto
    Ragazzo ist offline

9. #149 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von Ragazzo Beitrag anzeigen
    Hallo,

ich habe das Problem das ich das Mod Neuland nicht installieren kann. Risen ist 100%ig installiert und startet soviel vorneweg.

Es ist so das ich wenn ich die Installation starte geht alles bis zu dem Punkt an dem man den Installationspfad mit "weiter" bestätigen muß. Er zeigt den richtigen Pfad an, lässt mich aber "weiter" nicht drücken, da dies grau hinterlegt wird. Das System ist nicht alt, alles ist richtig installiert... nur ich komme NICHT weiter... BITTE helft mir...

Liebe Grüße

Roberto
    Die Installation überprüft, ob die Risen.exe existiert. Wenn du also z.B. den Ordner C:\Spiele\Risen angibst, dann ist der 'Weiter'-Button nur klickbar, wenn die Datei C:\Spiele\Risen\bin\Risen.exe existiert. Vielleicht heißt diese Datei bei dir anders - schau am besten einfach mal nach in diesem Ordner. Hast du die GOG-Version?
    Baltram ist offline

10. #150 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Was ist denn die GOG Version? Ich habe es über Steam installiert.... Danke übrigens erstmal für die Antwort... werde es heute Abend mal probieren...
    Ragazzo ist offline

11. #151 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Also ich habe nun auch die Datei direkt angewählt in der die Risen.exe ist... ich kann einfach nicht "weiter" drücken... bin total am Verzweifeln... BITTE helft mir... das kanns doch nicht geben...
    Ragazzo ist offline

12. #152 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Wenn du die Steam-Version von Risen hast, dann muss folgender Pfad ausgewählt werden:

...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Risen

Nicht selbst in das Feld eintippen, sondern auf 'Durchsuchen' klicken und dort den Ordner auswählen.
    (Die drei Punkte stehen für den Ort an dem bei dir Steam installiert ist.)

NICHT ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Risen\bin
    NICHT C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Risen
    Baltram ist offline

13. #153 Zitieren
    Neuling
    VIELEN DANK... dank trick 17 hat es nun geklappt... aber nur weil ich eben nicht die bin ausgewählt habe und den Ordner direkt angeklickt habe... wäre ich nie drauf gekommen... SUPER SACHE!!!

EINE TIEFE VERBEUGUNG AN DICH
    Ragazzo ist offline

14. #154 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Gorthman
    Wollte eure Mod eigentlich schon vor einigen Monaten spielen, das geriet aber völlig aus meiner Erinnerung :P

Deswegen habe ich sie jetzt gespielt und hier mein Fazit:

Diese Mod grenzt an Perfektion, ehrlich ! Ich bin vollkommen begeistert von der Atmosphäre und der Umsetzung. Man muss sich wirklich überlegen wie man die Kämpfe jetzt angeht oder wie viele Pfeile man für welche Monster verbrauchen kann um am Ende noch die anderen zu schaffen. Dieses Feeling hatte ich schon so lange nicht mehr in einem Spiel, wirklich genial ! Vielen Dank für den schönen Zeitvertreib, ich habe übrigens genau 1 Stunde auf der schönen Insel verbracht und so gut wie alle "Geheimnisse" entdeckt :P außer das mit dem Modding und der Zutritt zur Vorinsel, da erschließt sich mir irgendwie kein weg

Einziger Kritikpunkt:
    - Stimmen hätten alle so ähnlich wie beim Druiden sein können, der war echt grandios gesprochen, die anderen Stimmen waren teilweise so kratzig implementiert

Edit: Die Insel hab ich auch rausgefunden, echt brilliant ihr seid genial :P
    Power is a curious thing - Power resides, where man believe it resides. It's a trick, a shadow on the wall.

[Bild: krmgy5uz.jpg]
    Gorthman ist offline Geändert von Gorthman (27.07.2014 um 12:45 Uhr)

15. #155 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Gorthman Beitrag anzeigen
    Diese Mod grenzt an Perfektion, ehrlich !
    Danke sehr

Fuer das Balancing ist Kuchenschlachter verantwortlich. Er sagte irgendwann, er macht das. Ploetzlich hatten wir dann ein super gutes Balancing. Wenn du magst, schau mal bei Radical Rebalancing vorbei. Das ist Kuchenschlachters Mammutprojekt im Bezug aufs Hauptspiel

Den Druiden hat ein Externer, der YouTuber Gerugon, gesprochen, der sich freundlicherweise dazu bereit erklaert hat. Der Rest ist von uns und dementsprechend nicht ganz so qualitativ hochwertig.
    JFaron ist offline

16. #156 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Abus Bambus
    Zitat Zitat von Ragazzo Beitrag anzeigen
    Was ist denn die GOG Version? Ich habe es über Steam installiert.... Danke übrigens erstmal für die Antwort... werde es heute Abend mal probieren...
    Die GoG-Version ist die Version die man bei GoG.com (GoodOldGames) kaufen kann, der so ziemlich bekanntesten und beliebtesten Seite, für DRM-Freie Spiele.
    Abus Bambus ist offline

17. #157 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Ignius
    Hallo,bin voll begeistert von der Mod, klasse Balancing und keine vermasselte Sprachausgabe. Wie sieht es inzwischen den mit der Mod aus? Wird bald schon eine weitere Version kommen bzw. Vollversion?
    Ignius ist offline

18. #158 Zitieren
    Sysiphos  Avatar von Jodob
    Zitat Zitat von Ignius Beitrag anzeigen
    Hallo,bin voll begeistert von der Mod, klasse Balancing und keine vermasselte Sprachausgabe. Wie sieht es inzwischen den mit der Mod aus? Wird bald schon eine weitere Version kommen bzw. Vollversion?
    ich bezweifle es, da die Mod nicht als Demo für eine Vollversion gedacht ist, sondern als Demo, was man mit Risen alles modden kann
    Jodob ist offline

19. #159 Zitieren
    Jodob hat Recht. Weitere Pläne gibt es derzeit leider nicht, tut mir Leid.
    JFaron ist offline

20. #160 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Ignius
    Schade, aber ihr werdet doch hoffentlich noch an einer anderen größeren Mod arbeiten oder ?
    Ignius ist offline

Seite 8 von 10 « Erste ... 45678910 Letzte »