Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

Kickstarter Project:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ory-of-eldurim

The Memory of Eldurim is an RPG with the open-world feel of Skyrim, and the tactical, fast paced, and unforgiving combat of Dark Souls. The current prototype takes place on a small island that is part of a much larger and diverse world. There are no discrete levels, but with each action you take, swinging your sword, shooting your bow, jumping, you will slowly get better. There are no classes, so your character becomes the summation of your actions and decisions. There will be a central storyline, with many outcomes based on decisions with permanent consequences, but also plenty of side quests and factions.

You can find the download link for the prototype here:

Dl.liminalgames.com

If you'd like to join the discussion, head over to
    Forums.liminalgames.com

cozzbp ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ranger
    It seems like things are getting seriously...keep it up guys...your concepts about how an action rpg should looks like are just like mine...I'll keep an eye on you
    may the wind always be at your back ...
    gerula ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Thanks! We know the current state of the game is rough, but it's getting better each update (and we have a big update slated for about 1-2 weeks from now). We just love open-world RPGs,and want to make this game because we want to play it.
    cozzbp ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von AshleyG
    I hope you didn't waste too much time and money on that game, or you'll be very disapointed once you abandon the project :/
    Hmm well I'm going to go play some League of legends now.
    AshleyG ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus
    Zitat Zitat von AshleyG Beitrag anzeigen
    I hope you didn't waste too much time and money on that game, or you'll be very disapointed once you abandon the project :/
    Hmm well I'm going to go play some League of legends now.
    The game is being run on CryEngine so I'm pretty sure they've invested something in it.
    Ariogaisus ist offline