Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Hello! I am running Risen 1 with Wine / Linux. The text in-game is lacking proper spacing. I tried to solve this problem with Risen - Custom Font Installer, but unfortunatelly this app will not run under Wine. Maybe someone will be kind to offer me a custom font? I suppose the files \Program Files\Deep Silver\Risen\data\common\gui2.p00 and \Document and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Application Data\Risen\data\library\compiled_fonts.bin will do the trick. A PM will be much appreciated!
    catalinux ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Mod-Starter Project  Avatar von LordOfWAR
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello! I am running Risen 1 with Wine / Linux. The text in-game is lacking proper spacing. I tried to solve this problem with Risen - Custom Font Installer, but unfortunatelly this app will not run under Wine. Maybe someone will be kind to offer me a custom font? I suppose the files \Program Files\Deep Silver\Risen\data\common\gui2.p00 and \Document and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Application Data\Risen\data\library\compiled_fonts.bin will do the trick. A PM will be much appreciated!
    Try to run Custom Font Installer via RMDS->Main menu->Tools. If it will not work under Wine too, then just send me/upload here needed font to make it possible for me to make an "bundle" for you
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Zitat Zitat von LordOfWAR Beitrag anzeigen
    Try to run Custom Font Installer via RMDS->Main menu->Tools. If it will not work under Wine too, then just send me/upload here needed font to make it possible for me to make an "bundle" for you
    Hello, and sorry for my (very) late answer. It seems that in the latest WINE version (1.7.8) the font is displayed properly.

Many thanks for your offer, LordofWar.
    catalinux ist offline