@JFaron
    Thx!

Zitat Zitat von CzarnyAfgan Beitrag anzeigen
    how can I check actual time in gime?
    Use Script_Clock.dll by NicoDE.
    Baltram ist offline

2. #62 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    Okay, that wasn't hard - I all the detailled steps, including spawning three separate freepoints and I managed to force selected NPC to use a entity I want - example I selected Inquisition Guard and forcer him to go to bed standing 15metres away. I also created three points for another Inq_Guard - first he goes to the first one ( where he starts to dance ) then he goes to the second one ( where he starts to practice staff combat ) and finally he goes from the point no.2 to point number 3 ( what is strange - he won't go from point no.1 to point no.2 ( and so on ) until I teleport out of a sign ( when I teleport back he starts to execute new route and then another action ).

Let's highen the difficulty level - what if I want to set exact route for a specified NPC? Is it possible to set more than three points? Example: I want to move NPC from point no.1 to point no.5 through point no.2 and point no.3, then point no.4 and then to final destination as point no.5. Is it possible or are we limited to only three route points in total?

And what if I want to reset/create new route points after creating routine for specified NPC already once? Do I have to delete freepoint ( don't like don't like ) or is there a console command for routine reset ( I like I like I like ) ?

Greetings
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

3. #63 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    Let's highen the difficulty level - what if I want to set exact route for a specified NPC? Is it possible to set more than three points? Example: I want to move NPC from point no.1 to point no.5 through point no.2 and point no.3, then point no.4 and then to final destination as point no.5. Is it possible or are we limited to only three route points in total?
    Creating a NPC: Routines – RoutineTasks

As previously explained we'll find a smith ingame, who does several tasks with several interacts of a similar kind. (Walter uses "that fire thingy", an anvil and the cooler. Abrax uses his alchemy table and a bookstand.)
    That is caused by RoutineTasks. Think about them as a collection of interacts: If a NPC uses an interact that belongs to a certain collection the NPC is able to use every other interact in that particular collection. (These other interacts have to be placed in a limited distance to the original one, I guess.)
    Note, that one interact is enough! You do not have to place another one with the same RoutineTask, but you can. As many times you want. Here you go with a list of all tasks, powered by Kuchenschlachter with the hint, "that not everything may work properly".

ZS_Alchemy: Cauldron, Alchemy, Bookstand
    ZS_Boss: Boss, Throne, Pace
    ZS_Circle: +
    ZS_HangAround: Stool, Bench, Waterpipe, SitGround, Smalltalk, Stand
    ZS_Housewife: SweepFloor, Stove
    ZS_Monster: +
    ZS_Plunder: LookAt, Bookstand, PickGround, DigGround, Cupboard, Chest, LizardBook, Plunder
    ZS_Smith: CoolWeapon, Anvil, Forge, GrindStone
    ZS_Story_Cyrus_RedDoor
    ZS_Study: LookAt, +
    ZS_Trader: LookAt, Bookstand, Trader, Chest

He also wrote something about "AIStates, which are probably playing a role too":

ZS_Break: Stool, Bench, Fountain, Stand, Chest
    ZS_Gnome: SitGround, Stand, Chest, Plunder
    ZS_Lizard: Bench, SitGround, Stand
    ZS_LizardPriest: Bench, SitGround, Stand, LizardBook, PracticeMagic
    ZS_Ogre: SitGround, Stand
    ZS_Sleep: Bed, SleepGround

I have never encountered any problems using the tasks

And there is another way using anchors, that let you create patrols and makes NPCs use several points, that are the same. (For example 3 locations on a field, where a NPC works at "worktime".) I'll explain that tomorrow, if no one else does

And what if I want to reset/create new route points after creating routine for specified NPC already once? Do I have to delete freepoint ( don't like don't like ) or is there a console command for routine reset ( I like I like I like ) ?
    You can delete all routines with the command:
    Code:
    Editor ClearNPCRoutines		// Or something similar
    In fact you can't delete a single routine (yet). Sadly.
    JFaron ist offline

4. #64 Zitieren
    Creating a NPC: Routines – Anchors

There are three types of anchors: Patrol, Local and Roam. They work similar to RoutineTasks as they group FreePoints up and allows NPCs to use them, once one of them becomes part of a Routine.

Patrol
    This anchor is used to create patrols for a guard, etc. For each FP_Guard a Anchor_Patrol is needed. To assign a FreePoint to an anchor you save the anchor's GUID in a variable and set it as the FP's parent using the command:
    Code:
    DynEntity SetParent		// You can always get a description of a command and its parameters by typing help as its only parameter.
    To tell Risen that all the anchors belong to one patrol, they need to have equal names, that differ from the original one, to maintain more than one routine in the whole game. (e. g. Anchor_Patrol_Guard0815_Harbour_Day; may be shorter ) You can do that using the testmode's PS-Manager. (Select an entity and hit [space].)
    To define the exact Route you must increase the index of the anchors. The NPC will start with the first anchor/ FP with the index of zero and then move on to the next (1) and so on. That can be done editing the PSs ingame as well. You also need to set the MaxUsers-Property to 1. Ever.

Local
    If you have several FPs of the same type (e. g. FP_Field) and want them to group up you use local anchors. Create one (!) anchor and set it as parent for the FPs. MaxUsers has to be 1 again, I think. That's it.

Roam
    You can ignore that one. PB implemented the possibility to create routines for monsters, but never used it. (The monsters move even without routines!) If you want to, you can use this anchor in combination with FP_Roam. Right now I'm not sure if it works like patrols or locals.
    JFaron ist offline

5. #65 Zitieren
    I have spawned Anchor_Patrol and FP_Guard to the World

An now got problem with this command "DynEntity SetParent" - select an Anchor_Patrol, type "DynEntity GetGuid Anchor_Patrol", when I get a reply with GUID, I select a FP_Guard and type in DynEntity SetParent {Anchor_Patrol GUID} - for example DynEntity SetParent {9A44-55CD-678R231TY79043E-TM57B31} [for example] and I recieve reply "incorrect GUID" or smth ( when I am 100% sure, that GUID I insert is 100% good ).

Second problem - When I want to make changes in property sets manager - I can change text in there, but changes don't save even if I push enter. ?
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

6. #66 Zitieren
    I have spawned Anchor_Patrol and FP_Guard to the World
    Zitat Zitat von JFaron Beitrag anzeigen
    Remember, you never need to type a GUID yourself. Instead, use autocompletion, clipboard or console variables. (src: guide) The variable #e holds the guid of the currently selected entity.
    This means, you select the anchor and save its GUID in a variable. Then you select the FP and use that variable during the use of the SetParent-command.

edit: Furthermore the SetParent-command needs two parameters. Execute:
    Code:
    DynEntity SetParent help
    Second problem - When I want to make changes in property sets manager - I can change text in there, but changes don't save even if I push enter. ?
    Sounds weird, but try to keep the mouse above the textarea you edit. Or at least in the right side of the PS-Manager.
    JFaron ist offline

7. #67 Zitieren
    All done and working

WHoah...It is a a lot of work after all. So every NPC demands to have his own freepoint ( since maxusers value is limited to 1 ) ?
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (14.10.2013 um 11:34 Uhr)

8. #68 Zitieren
    Some another idea came to my mind: apart from quests related to interactions between four new camps ( Inquisition Stealth Camp, Townguards Camp, Knight's Camp no.1 and Knight's Camp no.2 ) I could create some additional plot enhancing mod story. New plot will be focused on some ancient artifact, that belonged to previous Faranga ruler, The Old King Vermen, an artifact so powerfull, that it could stop the Titans from the world destruction. King Vermen ( I have no detailled story yet, but I would like to refer it to originally existing "Cursed Lords" quest ) - King Vermen could rest cursed in his tomb located over Harbour Town - do you know the giant Titan Feet monument? I would like to create a tomb inside it ( check Levelmesh_Minilocation.lrent -> Minilocation_Titan_Feet_L01 if you want to know what I exactly mean ) , there is a lot of space inside for a new levelmesh. Such levelmesh could contain some kind of labirynth with background story, monsters to fight ( skeletons, zombies etc. ). Dark, dangerous corridors similar to those from Patroscon tomb, lit only with torches, full of traps and enemies are my dream.

[Bild: titan.png]

Example dialogue refering to new plot:

[General Magmus] - Now when I know you so well I think I can tell you the real purpose of our arrival here. The oldest books claim, that old ruler of Faranga, king Vermen owned some kind of artifact, so powerfull, that it could stop the titans. King Gardom gave us an objective to find that artifact at all cost...

[Hero] - Good to know, but you could just have told me that before your people tried to kill me...

[General Magmus] - Sorry, but this is the standard procedure after the Ferro betrayed us, we need to be very carefull, we still don't know what he is planning.

[Hero] - Let me guess? You want me for another "suicide" mission to find out his plans this time?

[General Magmus] - Yes, exactly.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

9. #69 Zitieren
    Sounds interesting, even though I'm not a great fan of the artefact plot, since both Risen and Risen 2 handle similar artifacts.
    JFaron ist offline

10. #70 Zitieren
    EDIT:

I post here some backup of the actual progress over mod, so people
    don't bother http://upload.worldofplayers.de/files9/9.rar
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (03.11.2013 um 16:19 Uhr)

11. #71 Zitieren
    [Bild: nzikbc2nJJSs2Utitan.png]

I have got some serious problem - I changed the fragment of one monument wall ( I removed it ) by modifing the MiniLocation_Titan_Feet_L01.xmsh in order to make an entrance, because I want to build a tomb in there. Of course I need to edit also the collision mesh file to bend the collision boundaries appropriately to create a gap there ( because as we all know collisionmeshes exist as invisible borders that prevent hero from falling down/going through surfaces, so I still cannot get into the monument ). Supprisingly the levelmesh MiniLocation_Titan_Feet_L01.xmsh has no associated collisionmesh , so MiniLocation_Titan_Feet_L01.xmsh must belong to some bigger levelmesh group, that use collisionmesh that has no similar name ( for example to Levelmesh_Landscape_S145_COL._xcom ).

The question is: Is there a faster way to find out which collisionmesh the MiniLocation_Titan_Feet_L0._xmsh uses? ( I want to avoid converting and checking 150 collisionmesh files to find it out... ) ???
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (04.11.2013 um 18:48 Uhr)

12. #72 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    I used an entity filter with the filter component 'Layers' set to 'Levelmesh_Landscape_COL' to find the correct collision mesh entity. It looks like there is no collision mesh for the titan feet mesh (note the lack of red lines!). So you need to build that collision mesh yourself (or simply use the visual mesh - MiniLocation_Titan_Feet_L01.xmsh - as collision mesh and remove all double faces).

[Bild: giantboots.jpg]
    Baltram ist offline

13. #73 Zitieren
    Fu*k fuc* shi* sh*t! I have been struggling with this for several days now - the MiniLocation_Titan_Feet_L01.xmsh has no collisionshape property sets... ( so I assume there is no possibility to assign a collision mesh to it, please correct me if I am wrong - is there a way to enhance an entity and ascribe a collision shape property sets to it, even if it didn't exist previously? ). I have tried to modify the Obj_ColBox_Empty by various ways - bo no one is satisfying. The Obj_ColBox_Empty contains a collision mesh ( seems to ) that blocks an entrance to interior of monument ( Baltram - but notice, as you said the top of the monument has no collision mesh and no collision shape property sets ). When I remove the content of Obj_ColBox_Empty ( by command of the ColShape RemoveShapeAt #e 0 ) it allows me to get inside the mountain ( monument ). Then I tried to replace the content of Obj_ColBox_Empty with modified collision mesh made of .obj ( and the modified collision mesh was made of MiniLocation_Titan_Feet_L01.xmsh in which I created a hole for the door ) but the effect is not satisfying.

I don't know what to do sh*t!
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

14. #74 Zitieren
    Well you could simply add your mesh to the collision mesh 'Levelmesh_Landscape_S078_COL._xcom'.

Or you could use the command DynEntity AddPropertySet (which is available in the newest version of Script_Extensions.dll) to add a eCCollisionShape_PS property set to the titan feet entity.
    Baltram ist offline

15. #75 Zitieren
    Baltram wrote#1

"Well you could simply add your mesh to the collision mesh 'Levelmesh_Landscape_S078_COL._xcom'."

- Hmm, that's some nice idea, when sleeping tonight I found out, that I can also spawn new entity, hang it in the air and assign a collision mesh to it

Baltram wrote#2

"Or you could use the command DynEntity AddPropertySet (which is available in the newest version of Script_Extensions.dll) to add a eCCollisionShape_PS property set to the titan feet entity."

-Brilliant, thanks a lot!

What's the exact command?

Is it DynEntity AddPropertySet {GUID} eCCollisionShape_PS ?

Because I have tried the:
    1. DynEntity AddPropertySet {GUID} ColShape
    2. DynEntity AddPropertySet {GUID} CollisionShape

and nothing ( doesn't recognize the property sets )
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (12.11.2013 um 08:51 Uhr)

16. #76 Zitieren
    What's the exact command?
    You can always use:
    Code:
    DynEntity AddPropertySet help

Because I have tried the:
    1. DynEntity AddPropertySet {GUID} ColShape
    2. DynEntity AddPropertySet {GUID} CollisionShape

and nothing ( doesn't recognize the property sets )
    Use autocompletion (TAB) to skip through all supported property sets.
    Baltram ist offline

17. #77 Zitieren
    Now it's time for all of you to help me and show your creativity . I need some help with level designing - I am currently building a tomb of dead king's , which will be located under titanfeet monument over the harbour town. There is plenty of space, and I want to have three-level dungeon, with different room configuration on each level. I want a lot to create some sort catacomb-labirynth, so dungeon will has to be designed of mix of smaller and bigger rooms and some of them will have breakable walls.

[Bild: map_dungeon.png]

[Bild: tomb_interior.png]

( The images show approximate arrangement of dungeon )

There are two options in which hero enters and explores the tomb:

1.First one: he enters tomb from below and goes up using the stairs, stairs are located in different place at each level, and goes through first two levels to reach the final boss at level three ( that's like inverted diablo1 style )

2. Second one: hero enters the tomb from the roof ( the entrance will be in the middle between two giant foot's - approximately ) and he goes down through level 1 and lvl 2 to lvl 3 where the king's lair will be located - that's the classic diablo1 style of exploring

I want to create some backstory of four vassals, king's best men, who were buried together with him in one mountain - so I will need to design and create some type of keys to pick in order to get on the lvl 3, so the vassal's room also must be located somewhere

Your ideas???
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (13.11.2013 um 21:51 Uhr)

18. #78 Zitieren
    Currently I am at mind-storm stage, and I am thinking about a look of the king Sentinel's ( there will be four sentinels buried in one tomb together with a King. These Sentinels were king's Vasals, his most faithfull men ). When exploring the tomb, hero will have to defeat all four Sentinels first in order to get to the King's lair.

I am wondering about the look of Sentinels and I would like to know your opinions ( about which Sentinel you would like to see in the mod ) , so people please vote for your favourite look in the comments:

Vassal look no.#1

[Bild: Vassal__1.png]

Vassal look no.#2

[Bild: Vassal__2.png]

Vassal look no.#3

[Bild: Vassal__3.jpg]

Vassal look no.#4

[Bild: Vassal__4.png]

Vassal look no.#5

[Bild: Vassal__5.png]

Vassal look no.#6

[Bild: Vassal__6.png]

Vassal look no.#7

[Bild: Vassal__7.png]
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (13.11.2013 um 22:07 Uhr)

19. #79 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    2 or 7
    GGGeorGGG ist offline

20. #80 Zitieren
    Of this 7? Number 1
    JFaron ist offline

Seite 4 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »