Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 5 von 5 « Erste 12345
Ergebnis 81 bis 86 von 86
  1. #81 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von Teron Gorefiend Beitrag anzeigen
    Edit: I still have another problem with the teleport runes. I want that they cost 10 mana.
    Therefore I just go to one teleport rune, to gCCastinfo PS, Mana cost=10. But it doesnt work. if the hero has >=10 mana he can cast the spell and no mana is gone, but under 10 maan he wont cast the spell.
    You could add a -10 MP element to eCIem_PS.ModifySkills using TPLEdit.
    Baltram ist offline

2. #82 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Teron Gorefiend
    Zitat Zitat von Baltram Beitrag anzeigen
    You could add a -10 MP element to eCIem_PS.ModifySkills using TPLEdit.
    no that doenst work. Strange, scrolls like levitate cost no mana either but increasing the manacost just worked fine. Why are teleport runes so different. Even this modify skills -10 mana doenst work.

Ok back to topic. The editor works.

I was in trouble a few mins before because this message appeared. Started a new game. The loading bar didnt move. strg, alt, entf

[Bild: 33vvk9hk.png]

Then I tried different things. However the game only crashes with changed worlds. Without the world folder in the game it just runs fine. I have no idea where the error source could be. Because I made only a few changes.
    -npc less armour and more dmg
    -filled chest with new stuff und changed the combination
    nothing else
    Teron Gorefiend ist offline

3. #83 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    As the exception states one of your entities within a lrent is damaged. Galraths Editor probably messed something up during the saving-procedure. Therefore I recommend to use Baltram's Script_Extensions (Download; Help) instead of this editor. (But this doesn't belong in this thread...)
    JFaron ist offline

4. #84 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    Zitat Zitat von Teron Gorefiend Beitrag anzeigen

Ok back to topic. The editor works.

I was in trouble a few mins before because this message appeared. Started a new game. The loading bar didnt move. strg, alt, entf

Then I tried different things. However the game only crashes with changed worlds. Without the world folder in the game it just runs fine. I have no idea where the error source could be. Because I made only a few changes.
    -npc less armour and more dmg
    -filled chest with new stuff und changed the combination
    nothing else
    Such problems happened to me only, when I applied changes to lrents custom created by user ( created by script-extensions editor ) for exaple - everything works fine, when I edit monastery_outdoor_events, but loading stops when I do the same changes with some custom file - example tomb_dyn. Did you apply changes using Galrath's editor to custom created lrent files or to vanilla ones? That happens because both editors are not compatible, with each other. Off course there is a way of walk-around described by Baltram ( "DynEntity MergeLayers" command in script-extensions )
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

5. #85 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Teron Gorefiend
    mhm I will try again, save after every lrent and run the game after. good thing I dont have uni this day.

I could change something. outland not dungeon areas. But sometimes it crashes and something not. However thats enough for me, npc´s are stronger and there are at least some more very hard chests with nice rewards.
    Teron Gorefiend ist offline Geändert von Teron Gorefiend (20.11.2013 um 15:49 Uhr)

6. #86 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Aztec2012
    And eny news? Genom Editor for Gothic 3 is in active depelopment but not this?
    ERROR 404 NOT FOUND
    Aztec2012 ist offline

Seite 5 von 5 « Erste 12345