Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 4 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 86
  1. #61 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von CzarnyAfgan Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you know/have any friend programmer that could work on the latest release of Reditor to make it work?
    Nope.
    Baltram ist offline

2. #62 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    Did anyone of you using Risen editor ever notice a problem with missing entities? It looks this way: the entity ( item/monster/NPC whatever... ) is added with Reditor and you can clearly see, that entity has been succesfully added, because when you close Reditor and load it again the new entity is still there, but when you start new game this entity is missing and doesn't show up in game.

It's really anoying - if you add twenty new objects, even 5-6 of them are usually missing.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

3. #63 Zitieren
    Did anyone of you using Risen editor ever notice a problem with missing entities? It looks this way: the entity ( item/monster/NPC whatever... ) is added with Reditor and you can clearly see, that entity has been succesfully added, because when you close Reditor and load it again the new entity is still there, but when you start new game this entity is missing and doesn't show up in game.

It's really anoying - if you add twenty new objects, even 5-6 of them are usually missing.
    Can you upload such a .lrent
    file? (As small as possible.)
    Baltram ist offline

4. #64 Zitieren
    Off course, here you go:
    http://upload.worldofplayers.de/files9/Strike_mod.rar

The .lrent files, that miss the most of their content are Strike_01.lrent and Dyn.lrent
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

5. #65 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    I'm not quite sure but I think every NPC-entity has to have a unique name. Have a look ingame, you won't find two (nameless) NPCs with the same name. I seriously don't know, if that's the problem, but you may give it a try. And still, if that doesn't fix your problem, it gives you a better overview (If the problem occurs with every entity, and not only NPCs, forget what I said.)
    JFaron ist offline

6. #66 Zitieren
    This happens with every type of entity.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

7. #67 Zitieren
    This happens with every type of entity.
    Could you give me the GUID of one of the entities in Dyn.lrent that is missing in-game?
    Baltram ist offline

8. #68 Zitieren
    5b89cd07-aaa2-4c18-a89e-feb0982a40ee

That's one of entities missing from Dyn.lrent ( It_Helmet_Leather)

and

c7b3b56e-e1c5-44ab-ae08-5213d7006e5f

That's one of four missing town guards from Strike_01.lrent ( Townguard_01 )
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

9. #69 Zitieren
    Baltram - Have you found out anything?
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

10. #70 Zitieren
    5b89cd07-aaa2-4c18-a89e-feb0982a40ee

That's one of entities missing from Dyn.lrent ( It_Helmet_Leather)
    This entity is there but invisible. If I load the .lrent in a different project/world it can be seen:

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

I suspect it is invisible in the original world because the template GUID is missing! Open the property editor for the entity via DynEntity Edit {5B89CD07-AAA2-4C18-A89E-FEB0982A40EE} and look for the property 'Template', it comes after 'Locked' and 'InsertType'. The value is "(none)" which is not right.

Are you sure about this GUID? There is definitely no entity with this GUID in Strike_01.lrent. (I opened the file with a hex editor and searched for that GUID - nothing was found.)

At the moment I cannot start Risen Editor (it crashes because of duplicate files that I can't remove) so I can't check if there is an entity with that GUID in Galraths tool. But I doubt there is.
    Baltram ist offline

11. #71 Zitieren

I will check this out once again, but I am 99% sure that's correct GUID

Baltram wrote:

"At the moment I cannot start Risen Editor (it crashes because of duplicate files that I can't remove) so I can't check if there is an entity with that GUID in Galraths tool. But I doubt there is."

Try unpacking projects.PAK once again ( you need to remove data/common/projects folder first ) - that always works for me when I mess something with the editor and it doesn't want to start up. If it doesn't work - try to copy new folder with editor http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...sen_Editor.rar to it's current folder ( remember to remove the old one first ) - that should work

EDIT:

I have tried your method and the Leather Helmet indeed exists - when I type "DynEntity Show {Guid}" console gives a reply: bla bla bla - the bla bla object is 2,5metres from player. When I push the ctrl + alt + space combination I can select it, but there is no mesh or texture. So I typed in the DynEntity Edit {Guid} and there is clearly "no template". I want to insert the template name somehow "It_Helmet_Leather" ( I guess ) but I cannot do that through console...

"c7b3b56e-e1c5-44ab-ae08-5213d7006e5f" - yes I am now 100% sure about this GUID, there is clearly an object existing in the editor with such GUID ( Townguard_01 )
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (27.09.2013 um 07:39 Uhr)

12. #72 Zitieren
    Try unpacking projects.PAK once again [...]
    Thanks but as I said I know what is causing the problem. It's duplicate files and I have lots of them in folders that are not used by Risen (but unfortunately they are used by REditor no matter what). I can solve this by moving all of the duplicates to another location start REditor and after I'm finished moving them all back. But this procedure is a pain in the arse...

So I typed in the DynEntity Edit {Guid} and there is clearly "no template". I want to insert the template name somehow "It_Helmet_Leather" ( I guess ) but I cannot do that through console...
    Yes, I think you have to recreate that helmet.

"c7b3b56e-e1c5-44ab-ae08-5213d7006e5f" - yes I am now 100% sure about this GUID, there is clearly an object existing in the editor with such GUID ( Townguard_01 )
    In the Strike_01.lrent that you uploaded I cannot find any entity with this GUID:

[Bild: c7b3b56e_e1c5_44ab_ae08_5213d7006e5f.jpg]

Could it be that you have one Strike_01.lrent in Risen\data\common (REitor will load that file) and one Strike_01.lrent in %localappdata%\Risen (Risen will load that file)?
    Baltram ist offline Geändert von Baltram (27.09.2013 um 15:57 Uhr)

13. #73 Zitieren
    Baltram wrote:
    "Could it be that you have one Strike_01.lrent in Risen\data\common (REitor will load that file) and one Strike_01.lrent in %localappdata%\Risen (Risen will load that file)?"

Yes, that's exactly how it is.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

14. #74 Zitieren
    Okay that explains the "missing" entities.
    Baltram ist offline

15. #75 Zitieren
    Baltram wrote:
    "Okay that explains the "missing" entities."

No, because I have encountered this problem before, when I have never put a copy of mod .lrent files into Risen Appdata folder.

But I think I have just found cause of the problem and sollution to it, I am 99% sure but I still have to test it out

EDIT:

Looks like the problem is directly related to the way, that .lrents are saved, and how new .lrents are copied, may be a Reditor internal bug also...

When I right click and then "mark as editable" on the .lrent ( in Reditor ) as Galrath suggested - then everything goes to hell, changes save randomly and everything is fuc*ed up... [ looks like it's better to not select that option at all ]. It's not true, that a .lrent file ( still talking about work in Reditor ) that is not selected as editable won't expand after new entity is copied! It's enough to select ( click ) it twice and when it's highlit user is able to add new entities to it, just as it would be with .lrent marked as editable.

Moreover - when I was trying to delete existing entities from some .lrent ( with "mark as editable" selected ) it had no effect, the entities did not wan't to delete - funny? Not at all... Annoying? As fuc*ing hell... ( the entities were removed from Reditor, but they were still in game ).

What is even more weird - when I selected a .lrent ( Reditor ) and did not check the "mark as editable" - deleting the entities worked like charm, no more entities in game too.

Something interesting: some new entities ( added with Reditor ) happen to dissapear, even if they previously were visible in game... not an idea why...

I Have to do more testing to find out a efficient way of the Risen editor.

Greetings to all
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (28.09.2013 um 08:37 Uhr)

16. #76 Zitieren
    ( here I am just letting know, that I updated post )
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

17. #77 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Teron Gorefiend
    hi, can anybody help me? Nothing is working

I tried some older editor first (risen viewer) but a message appears (windows = windoof = has spoted an error and must shut down).

Therefore Itried this new editor but it doesnt work. It says that the programm cannot find risen or that the proramm is in the wrong folder but I put it into my risen folder.

Any ideas?
    Teron Gorefiend ist offline

18. #78 Zitieren
    Try to replace projects.p00 file in "Risen/data/common" and then run the editor again , should work ( also remember to remove any duplicate .lrent files from your risen directory )

http://speedy.sh/brBkM/projects.p00

This version of editor should work fine:

upload.worldofplayers.de/files9/tA98Wm2x5Risen_Editor.rar
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

19. #79 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Teron Gorefiend
    nope doesnt work

couldnt find risen directory. Terminating

then

A critical error has occured, an error message can be found in the log

19.11.2013 00:24:26 Application was startet succesfully. Log was initialized.
    19.11.2013 00:24:26 Device initialization started.
    19.11.2013 00:24:26 Device and API_Device successfully created.
    19.11.2013 00:24:26 Core initialization finished.
    19.11.2013 00:24:26 Feature Level : Level_10_1
    19.11.2013 00:24:26 Core initialization finished.
    19.11.2013 00:24:26 Couldn't find risen directory. Terminating
    19.11.2013 00:25:03 Eine Ausnahme vom Typ "System.Exception" wurde ausgelöst. Stack trace : bei RisenEditor.Code.FileManager.InitFileManager(D3DApplication a_App, String a_Basepath)
    bei RisenEditor.App.Initialize()
    bei GameLibrary.D3DApplication.CreateDevice()
    bei RisenEditor.Program.Main()

Edit: I still have another problem with the teleport runes. I want that they cost 10 mana.
    Therefore I just go to one teleport rune, to gCCastinfo PS, Mana cost=10. But it doesnt work. if the hero has >=10 mana he can cast the spell and no mana is gone, but under 10 maan he wont cast the spell. I know this doenst belong in this thread but I do not want to open a new thread just for that question, may by some know a solution.
    Teron Gorefiend ist offline Geändert von Teron Gorefiend (18.11.2013 um 23:31 Uhr)

20. #80 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    Zitat Zitat von Teron Gorefiend Beitrag anzeigen
    couldnt find risen directory. Terminating
    Afaik Risen Editor gets its path from the registry. But still there is the ...\Risen Editor\Resources\Settings.ini-file, in which you could manually enter your main path. Maybe that works

I do not want to open a new thread just for that question, may by some know a solution.
    May be better. DTC/ Neuland was btw not created using Risen Editor. If you tell us what it is you want to do we could show you other ways, that are more stable.
    JFaron ist offline

Seite 4 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »