Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09

Morgannin09 ist offline

Do we need more Gothic Let's Plays? Well...

Probably not, but I've done them anyway.

First, I've done a Let's Play for Gothic with the Dark Mysteries mod. This began during a time where my commentary and editing skills were not optimal, and it shows in a rather less-than-professional video series. But for those interested, here's the playlist anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=mh_lolz

And more recently, I am in the process of Gothic II: Gold edition. These videos are of better quality, so hopefully you'll enjoy them a bit more. And this series is on-going, so you're welcome (and encouraged) to subscribe and you will know as soon as I upload them.

I've also done Risen and Risen 2 on my channel as well. Risen 2 was completed before the first one, and if I may be frank, you can avoid this one. I was terrible during that time.
    Risen was much the same, but I postponed it for a very long time before beginning again at Episode 31, so all videos from that point on are much better.
    Playlists here:

I've done plenty of other things as well, so if you're interested, just give my whole channel a view and see if anything catches your eye.

Cheers, my friends!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2

Morgannin09 ist offline
    Oh. Well. It figures I finally decide I'm going to start making a presence and posting regularly on these forums, and I find out the whole thing is being shut down very soon.

This saddens me greatly. You all could have been like brothers to me

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Did you play G3 and Arcania?

I don't like WoG being shut down either but let's be realistic, it is justified. Last decent game was 2006, now it's 2013. A large majority of people who wanted to play Gothic have most probably done so already and there are just a few of us here still playing and actually discussing the game.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Fighter Avatar von Saberstorm

Saberstorm ist offline
    Your reviews are great, keep up the good work.
    "Don't throw stones at every dog that barks at you" George Silver

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

Morgannin09 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    Did you play G3 and Arcania?

I don't like WoG being shut down either but let's be realistic, it is justified. Last decent game was 2006, now it's 2013. A large majority of people who wanted to play Gothic have most probably done so already and there are just a few of us here still playing and actually discussing the game.
    I've played them on my own time, not yet on my channel. A Gothic 3 LP is absolutely in my sights, possibly later this year. I plan on doing something in between G2 and G3, but related to them... Not telling anyone yet though. Arcania... Not likely to appear on my channel
    I understand what you mean, seeing as Arcania was absolutely panned by classic Gothic fans, and all that is left is Risen (which has a separate World of Players site), and the old nostalgia that keeps a few of us here.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    I plan on doing something in between G2 and G3, but related to them... Not telling anyone yet though.
    Now you got me intrigued. Usually my first thought would be Risen but seeing how you already played it I'm really interested to see what are you going to do.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7

Morgannin09 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    Now you got me intrigued. Usually my first thought would be Risen but seeing how you already played it I'm really interested to see what are you going to do.
    Subscribe to my channel and you'll see what happens! Will probably be some time this summer.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    i been in this site for Decade! since 2001 (even though i registered only in 2010) if it shut down, i going to be really sad. and miss the community here!