Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 35
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    banned

Radical Liberal ist offline

ECB: €conomia Game

Here:
    http://www.ecb.int/ecb/educational/e.../index.en.html

Try to "win" at this game... it's pretty damn hard if you ask me.. only got one golden star for now.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    It's called libertarianism, assbutt.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    banned

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    It's called libertarianism, assbutt.
    Libertarians want to minimize the role of the "State"
    While I just want it gone!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Radical Liberal Beitrag anzeigen
    You uncultured idiot. Read some political theory, would you?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Assbutt?
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nisarg Beitrag anzeigen
    Assbutt?
    An angel once said that.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    You call yourself "Radical Liberal" and have an anarchy avatar. That's a triple oxymoron if I've ever seen one. What are you exactly?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Alwin Beitrag anzeigen
    You call yourself "Radical Liberal" and have an anarchy avatar. That's a triple oxymoron if I've ever seen one. What are you exactly?
    The difference between liberals and libertarians is that only radical libertarians want the state gone.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Errm that is no oxymoron. If he was a conservative and had an anarchy avatar then yes. Radical conservative would also be an oxymoron.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    banned

Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    Errm that is no oxymoron. If he was a conservative and had an anarchy avatar then yes. Radical conservative would also be an oxymoron.
    Duh

PS: I am an Anarchist (on the liberal side) but WoG didn't let me write Anarcho or Anarchist or anything else like that as a Nick Name (can't imagine why... )
    There are after all different kinds of anarchists: anarcho-communists, anarcho-syndicalists etc.
    Geändert von Radical Liberal (28.04.2013 um 14:16 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    There are after all different kinds of anarchists: anarcho-communists, anarcho-syndicalists etc.
    Funniest lot is the anarcho-capitalists. There's a contradiction if I ever saw one.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    Liberalism isn't radical, though. It is perfectly compatible with the status quo. Libertarianism is more radical, but it's not the same thing at all, and its idea of the role of the state in society is different from that of any anarchist thought, whether anarcho-capitalist or anarcho-communist. Of course, you can use the words incorrectly, in a more "everyday" sense, but I'm not really a fan of that practice.

Duh

PS: I am an Anarchist (on the liberal side) but WoG didn't let me write Anarcho or Anarchist or anything else like that as a Nick Name (can't imagine why... )
    That is more understandable, although I still don't understand what "anarchist (on the liberal side)" means. Unfortunately, the "anarcho-" prefix has been abused quite hard during its history. I've seen the terms "anarcho-monarchist" and "anarcho-fascist" used seriously, without any hint of parody.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    banned

Liberalism isn't radical, though. It is perfectly compatible with the status quo. Libertarianism is more radical, but it's not the same thing at all, and its idea of the role of the state in society is different from that of any anarchist thought, whether anarcho-capitalist or anarcho-communist. Of course, you can use the words incorrectly, in a more "everyday" sense, but I'm not really a fan of that practice.

That is more understandable, although I still don't understand what "anarchist (on the liberal side)" means. Unfortunately, the "anarcho-" prefix has been abused quite hard during its history. I've seen the terms "anarcho-monarchist" and "anarcho-fascist" used seriously, without any hint of parody.
    Well my friend, anarcho-communists are against the free market and money and are for Public\Collective Property, while an anarcho-liberal is for Free Trade, Private Property and Money.
    Free Trade and Laissez-Faire
    Geändert von Radical Liberal (28.04.2013 um 17:16 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheForever Beitrag anzeigen
    Funniest lot is the anarcho-capitalists. There's a contradiction if I ever saw one.
    Not exactly. Both anarchism and capitalism are right wing doctrines. Capitalism can function in both the libertarian and authoritarian specters of policies.

On the other hand, anarcho-communism is pretty funny. Communism is the pinnacle of authoritarian leftism, while anarchism is the extreme libertarian right.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Both anarchism and capitalism are right wing doctrines.
    Bullshit #1,

Communism is the pinnacle of authoritarian leftism,
    Bullshit #2,

while anarchism is the extreme libertarian right.
    Bullshit #3.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Bullshit #1,

Bullshit #2,

Bullshit #3.
    Congratulations, you learned a new word. But in itself, it is not a rebuttal.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Congratulations, you learned a new word. But in itself, it is not a rebuttal.
    What rebuttal do you need? You got the definitions wrong. If you said 2+2 equals 7, would I need to "rebutt" it if I didn't want to accept it as correct?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    banned

Didn't Maladiq glorify Soviet Romania and it's "efficient" debt removal policies?? Of which many people suffered...
    It's obvious that you have read some stuff about the subject Maladiq but you've read it only superficially.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    What rebuttal do you need? You got the definitions wrong. If you said 2+2 equals 7, would I need to "rebutt" it if I didn't want to accept it as correct?
    At least read wikipedia, kiddo. We'll let the real books till you grow up.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Didn't Maladiq glorify Soviet Romania and it's "efficient" debt removal policies?? Of which many people suffered...
    It's obvious that you have read some stuff about the subject Maladiq but you've read it only superficially.
    The policies were efficient. At the revolution, Romania had 0 external debt. The suffering was not caused by the anti-dept policies, but by the money-stockpiling policies (since ceausescu wanted to compete with the World Bank in lending money to other countries). Had he stopped at 0 debt, the system would have been pretty sweet.

Now go make a fireball.

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »