Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Jdinaparek ist offline

Gothic II Gold won't start

Hi, I have problem with G2 NotR. When I start Gothic2.exe, nothing happen, it will just add Gothic2.exe into my process tab... I found some topics, where people had same problem, but everyone said, that they should end process rundll32.exe. But I don't have this process in my process tab, so what I should do? I have Win7 and yes, I tried run it as administrator (the smae thing happend). Please help me, thanks

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Just arrived

wilsonsoldati ist offline
    Hi, well I had the same problem some time ago... Looking for the web I've found the solution not only for this game but for many others that can't start or close back to windows.

First of all: Close every running process of your game or program from the Windows Task Manager.

Then: Go to Windows/Control Panel/System and Maintenance/System/Advanced System Settings/Advanced Options/Performance (Configuration)/Data Execution Prevention

Next: Clic de second option (Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select), click on add. And go to your installation directory and add Gothic2.exe

Finally: Apply, accept and close

Your game would now be able to run properly. If not, maybe your graphic card driver is outdated.

Good Luck!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Rookie

Jdinaparek ist offline
    It works, thank you!