Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Neuling

RiktheTemplar ist offline

G1 mod that removes the brown shirt?

Hi there! As the title says, i'm looking for a mod for G1 that removes that brown shirt that the hero wears when he has no armor (it looks horrible when the hero wears a medium templar armor)

Also, im having problems with the french-translating mod in the download section.. it translates everything but the dialogues (i mean, the choosable sentences such as "tell me more about the barrier" are translated, everything else isn't, i hope i've been clear).. what did i do wrong?

THANK YOU!!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ RiktheTemplar:
    Such mod exists in a test version yet, i.e. the author showed a screen shots only. You can ask him how he replaced textures of the hero's body when he wears an armors of the Sect Camp.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von KeeperUTX

KeeperUTX ist offline
    Ummm... Isn't the shirt grey?
    The English WoG is NOT dead, my friends!
    [Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ KeeperUTX:
    Yep, you're right that the initial hero's shirt (when he has no armor) have a grey color.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ranger Avatar von KeeperUTX

KeeperUTX ist offline
    I KNEW IT.

But anyways, wouldn't that look a tad ridiculous, being nearly naked at the very start of G1?

Well, anyhow, had a look-see at those screenies. Maybe that could be done for specific armors (ie Templar's armor). AFAIK the armor is actually just a replacement for the body's model, so you could just alter the textures of the hero's version of the armor to look like a Templar's. Although I'm not 100% sure, I'm not really an expert at modifying stuff in G1. Or G2NotR. Or G3.
    The English WoG is NOT dead, my friends!
    [Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]