Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Lehrling Avatar von Skazzy

Skazzy ist offline

Third Ornament missing problem

Hello guys, been re-playing Gothic 2 NoTR for a couple of weeks now, I'm on the third chapter but I have figured out that I have missed out a quest regarding the retrieving of the ornament to Saturas. I have visited the excavation site, did all there is to do on there, did the portals quest and also triggered the quest on the Stone Portal with the ornaments, so I have already the two ornaments without the one where Cavalorn sits.
    The problem is that when I go to Lord Hagen to get the last ornament the dialogue option isn't there.
    I already tried to insert the ornament missing with the cheat codes but there aren't any ornaments inserted in the inventory.

Can someone help me with this?
    [Bild: 1DH0Y9H.jpg]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    "insert item_hoshi" An old man in underwear will appear and you'll be struck by lightning. IIRC he has ALL items so just press "o" to control him, drop the ornament, press "o" on yourself again and take the ornament.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

Skazzy ist offline
    Thanks a lot, that did the trick, got really worried that I would have to start all over again...

One more thing, do you know if there is a way to make the body of Hoshi disappear? It's kinda strange to have him in me sight will all the goodies on him. )) Guess that if there is no trick to make it vanish, I would have to spawn him in a different place.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    He won't interfere with your game in any way, you don't have to worry about that. But if his presence bothers you for aesthetic reasons you could move him somewhere where he won't get in your way(save before trying to do so) or you could kill him with "kill" command(f2, type in kill, target him, hit enter).

Also IIRC after some time he teleports to harbor somewhere around Lares so even if you kill him I think his body will be lying there.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

Skazzy ist offline
    MikeLitoris - Thanks for the information, I just wanted to know if his body will eventually disappear.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    Wow that sounds crazy. Spawning a guy with all the items ,i never knew that