Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

shazam ist offline

Sect Camp tattoos

Hello there. If anybody is still active here and can help me, I was wondering if I could get some images of the 3D model of the sect camp tattoos everybody has on them. A naked (this sounds wrong lol) npc model will do but if more images can be provided that would also be great. I want to have a good look at them since I am considering of getting some myself. (i'm a nutjob ain't I?). Well anyways help is appreciated. Thank you.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Errrm I'm not sure if we're allowed to post completely naked pics of men here(even if they are video game characters).

You can do it yourself. Set graphics to highest, press b write in marvin, press b again and it should write "marvin mode" or "test mode" in upper left corner. Target a character whose tattoos you're interested in, press O to take control of them and take their armor off. Press printscreen to take a screenshot and paste it in paint(you could also use a program, I think fraps can do the job).

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    gothic npc-s always wear underwear ;d

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Rookie

shazam ist offline
    Yes I know they have underpants and I already did the marvin thingy in paint with all resolution set at max BUT it's dtifficult to get a clear angle of the let's say bracelet on the biceps or any other part. And paint just doesn't give me enough zoom options to get a clear viewing of that tattoo. I hoped that someone who worked with artwork or stuff like that could post the tattoo drawings or anything that is more clear than what we get in the game. The lack of detail is a setback but maybe I can find a good artist that can work around that. I guess nobody did those tattoos themselves before but they are interesting and they remind me of the best game ever made. And my favorite place to be . Thank you for your replies anyway guys.