Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Warrior Avatar von Negative

Negative ist offline

G3 - Fight Music for Nordmar

Hello all,

I've gone back into G3 and started playing around with the music (once again) to change a few things here and there. I love that Myrtana has different fight music than Varant. Unfortunately, Nordmar, doesn't seem to have it's own fight music. I know that this is setup by "zones" as the player transitions from one to another.

My question is... would it be possible to add/develop a way to have fight music that is specific to Nordmar zones (similar to Varant)? To me, it sounds like this would require a decent bit of coding work, but there are definitely a lot of smart and talented people in this community so I wanted to ask anyways.

Thanks for reading!
    --This is definitely not a Morning Star, but you try to explain that to an Ogre.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    OFC it'd be possible although you've chosen a bad time to ask since the forum is about to get closed most probably. I suggest making a playlist and playing it during your trip to Nordmar(I actually did that once in G2 I played G1 soundtracks).

Your sig is awesome BTW

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

Negative ist offline
    Yeah, I just saw that it would be closing. Definitely makes me sad.

Using a playlist is different than modifying the actual music zones so your idea doesn't quite fit what i'm going for, but thank you for the input.
    --This is definitely not a Morning Star, but you try to explain that to an Ogre.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Adventurer Avatar von LastKnownMeal

LastKnownMeal ist offline
    There are few ways of making it:

1. You can make an epic playlist and play it while your fight in Nordmar
    2. Make/Find epic song then add it in Gothic folder then script the code so it would start when you go there, but it takes some time to do.

-So I would recommend going with the first option. Have fun killing them nasty monsters!
    ​​My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/LastKnownMeal

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

Negative ist offline
    The second option is the one I'm leaning toward. Even still it sounds like your approach is to use the current zones and just modify the music to them. I need to create a new zone as it doesn't exist right now. If I knew more about scripting and such, then I might try to do this myself. Unfortunately, this is way out of my knowledge range.