Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

brainlessnobrainer ist offline

Gothic 3 dragon root

Hey, i found plant map for gothic 3 on internet and there is supposed to be dragon root north of montera/west of gotha precisely. i know its kinda stupid to make a new thread just because of one plant but im an insane completionist and this freaking root is driving me crazy. can anyone help me please ?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von brainlessnobrainer Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, i found plant map for gothic 3 on internet and there is supposed to be dragon root north of montera/west of gotha precisely. i know its kinda stupid to make a new thread just because of one plant but im an insane completionist and this freaking root is driving me crazy. can anyone help me please ?
    The game world is too big for me to remember off hand; if I remember, I'll visit the area later; may trigger a memory.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    try mountains or caves near that area if you can't find near the road or in woods.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    I'm assuming you mean THIS plants map? I searched and couldn't find it for 10 min and I usually spot dragonroots from far away. Then I found an Armorweed southeast from the Dragonroot and started my search from there and still nothing.

TBH I think that author(s) of the map made a mistake or that it was removed in later versions.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Rookie

Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm assuming you mean THIS plants map? I searched and couldn't find it for 10 min and I usually spot dragonroots from far away. Then I found an Armorweed southeast from the Dragonroot and started my search from there and still nothing.

TBH I think that author(s) of the map made a mistake or that it was removed in later versions.
    Yeah thats it. I'm starting to think the same.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    try the cave behind the grain thieves, I think there is a dragonroot in that cave or there's a plateau on the right side of the mountain full with trolls right after you cross a bridge to the woods ( if you also did the quest for one of the rebel/slave who wants to escape from the mercenaries farm to Okara).
    Geändert von guru666 (31.03.2013 um 20:35 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Rookie

Zitat Zitat von guru666 Beitrag anzeigen
    try the cave behind the grain thieves, I think there is a dragonroot in that cave or there's a plateau on the right side of the mountain full with trolls right after you cross a bridge to the woods ( if you also did the quest for one of the rebel/slave who wants to escape from the mercenaries farm to Okara).
    You're right, but thats a different dragon root. I already found this one, its on the plateau above the cave, but the map shows another dragon root to south-west of it. And thats the one we cant find.