Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer

ds5400 ist offline

Gothic 1 - Sleeper

How do i pierce the five hearts of the undead orc shamans (in shrines) ?

I've tried fighting the templars but their invincible to the sword.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    IIRC you need 5 swords from the Undead Orc Shamans. Also, try killing Templars with Uriziel AND Innos Rage. If none of the 2 can damage them you have too low strength(your STR should be at least 100).

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ds5400 Beitrag anzeigen
    How do i pierce the five hearts of the undead orc shamans (in shrines) ?

I've tried fighting the templars but their invincible to the sword.
    Those mad templers were the hardest battle I faced in all three Gothic games. I resorted to conjuring up a lot of help to distract them while I used magic to kill their boss then used speed potions to get to the knife receptors that pierce the hearts. Speed is requires as there are enemy demons including the sleeper itself making you, well, fall asleep.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Adventurer

ds5400 ist offline
    How do i get back to the front of the temple where the shamen are if i have no meatbugs spells left to go under the metal gates? I can't teleport anywhere either.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Well you could cheat. Press B type in "marvin", press B again and then a message on top of your screen should appear(test mode/marvin mode or something like that). Then you can use K to "teleport" a few meters forward and go through doors that way.

Been about 4-5 years since I last played G1 but IIRC you must have killed 5 UNDEAD ORC SHAMANS, not living ones inside orc town and in front of Sleeper Temple.

Go back to places where they are and hope that their bodies are still there so you can get their swords. If you don't find their swords then you should insert them with cheats.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Adventurer

ds5400 ist offline
    I have only found 2 of the five undead shamens, one breathes fire and is near the temple entrance and another behind a metal gate at the top of the stepping stones. So where are the other three?

Also all the temple guards are now grouped together near the front of temple (across the crevasse) i tried to fight them with 15 summoned skeletons but the skeletons just stand there and won't fight the guards.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ds5400 Beitrag anzeigen
    I have only found 2 of the five undead shamens, one breathes fire and is near the temple entrance and another behind a metal gate at the top of the stepping stones. So where are the other three?

Also all the temple guards are now grouped together near the front of temple (across the crevasse) i tried to fight them with 15 summoned skeletons but the skeletons just stand there and won't fight the guards.
    Its hard to explain. Try here: http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelin...5726&rid=42695 about 3/4s of the way down. Probably located on this site too but this was the first to come up in my search.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Apprentice Avatar von Volf

Volf ist offline

I am like God and God like me

I am as large as God, he is as small as I

He cannot above Me nor I beneath him be
    Helm sees All