Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline

2 questions about 2 mods =)

1. How is it playing mage in "Heights of Power" mod for NotR? Is the magic system changed a lot, are there new runes etc? What's with mana regen? Is it still as uncomfortable as in original game(having to drink shitloads of potions each time you kill 3 creatures)

2. About Gothic 3 Quest Pack... its found in the german section of world of gothic, does that mean there is no English version?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ MikeLitoris:
    2. Questpaket v4 Update 2 has an EFIGS in-game texts (except translation to French) and a German speeches. Compatibility update with CP v1.75 adds translations to Polish and Russian languages.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Thanks for the answer, I don't mind German speech(I could improve my German a bit anyway) as long as the text is English.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    and about the "Heights of Power" mod, it's even harder then before (no new spells, same spells same dmg, but stronger enemies) if I remember right it's 1:1 (lp cost/mana) in all game. no regeneration.