Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 27 von 27
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Yes, but with a melee you always hit an enemy(unless he blocks) and at least you know you'll fight melee so you have to be careful. With ranged its always risky because you might hit them with 4/4 arrows and kill them or you may miss all 4 arrows and die.

Ofc you can also climb somewhere and kill enemies that way.

What was your problem when playing as 2h paladin? If by dragon hunt you mean dragons, well, just use spell scrolls for them.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Lehrling Avatar von raiz2

raiz2 ist offline
    My attempt as an archer paladin was relatively easy.

The thing is that you always need to have enough arrows and always push your bow skill so that you hit more often. A good tactic until your bowskill is high enough is to use Dex based 1h-weapons and go for some power ups on 1hand skill. And another good hint is, that you always take speed potions so that you can easily run if an enemy gets to close, because you missed too often. Also make sure that you can take 2-3 hits at minimum from an enemy with this tactic AND that there is enough room to run!

In my run i think chapters 4 5 and 6 were much easier then 1,2 and 3 because dex and bow skill are so high then, that you can kill anything withing 3-4 shots, even orcs, orc elite, seekers, skeletons and stuff ... only dragon snappers are always a risk.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    Ok so i tried a dexterity-based character but it seemed too unpredictable. I`m trying to play as a mage.
    I`m in chapter 1 ,just joined the monastery ,level 8 only. No near-death experiences till now.
    I`ve just started the "Test of Fire" so i hope i can get all done without any trouble. I`m saving the snapperweed to use it only to pass by dangerous zones .

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    warstrike I wish you luck with your playthrough . Are you going pure mage or?

Yes, I agree the archer path is kind of risky so it might not be suited for HC but I still stay by my statement... next time I play HC I'll play as an archer.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    warstrike I wish you luck with your playthrough . Are you going pure mage or?

Yes, I agree the archer path is kind of risky so it might not be suited for HC but I still stay by my statement... next time I play HC I'll play as an archer.
    Thank you
    I`ve only added 34 dexterity to handle a hunting bow (35 dmg) so i can kill some beasts .
    Anyway ,if i fail this time with the mage ,i`ll play as an archer too.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Apprentice Avatar von Dragonslayer123

Dragonslayer123 ist offline
    I'm back!
    And I am going to start my new hc with:
    Game: Gothic 1
    Guild: shadow/fire mage - water mage - necromancer
    Build: mana/str/dex(maybe)
    Name: Dark warrior

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    I'm not sure if OP is still regularly active and checks on this thread, he was active last time 8 days ago. GL with your playthrough tho

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12