Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger Avatar von KeeperUTX

KeeperUTX ist offline

Gothic 3 - the Fixed Chest?

Well, I've restarted my Battle Mage campaign w/ 1.74 and I have to say, things have improved A LOT. The shields, for example, makes killing ogres a breeze, unlike in 1.60 where everything and everyone stunlocked you to death.

Currently lvl 27, one more level to get enough LP for the Two Blades skill, then it's off to clear out Beliar's temple (Ben Sala) again.

But here's something that I'd like to ask. After killing two ogres in a cave near Braga, I revealed a Fixed Chest. Says that I need a key to open it.

So, where in Varant can I find the key?

On another note, does the Transfer Disease spell do anything at all? Or rather, how does it work?
    The English WoG is NOT dead, my friends!
    [Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Geändert von KeeperUTX (19.03.2013 um 10:55 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Veteran Avatar von miku-juku

miku-juku ist offline
    That key is part of a side quest that was added with the CP. I'd recommend starting your journey from the very lowest island at the south-east of Varant.

Transfer disease should make your targets stamina bar turn grey, which means that it regens slower.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Q:How to fight in Arcania?
    Zitat Zitat von Petyamester Beitrag anzeigen
    My strategy was click click click click click click click click click click click click click click win.

Probably the coolest place in Gothic 3

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    On another note, does the Transfer Disease spell do anything at all? Or rather, how does it work?
    cast on someone and he will attack you, it's a good spell to use if there are a goup of something and only the "cursed" enemy will attack you not all of them