Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 7 von 21 « Erste ... 345678910111418 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 121 bis 140 von 404
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #121
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a dilemma. A lot of people don't see a problem with same-sex marriage anymore. So we can say that the institution has known a tad of a transformation in the public perception. Why is it, though, that marriage between 3 or more people is seen as
    seen as what?????????????

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #122
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    I'd rather listen to the Great Successor's singing.
    Or mongolian throat singing.
    [Video]

3. Beiträge anzeigen #123
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    ^Kinda cool.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #124
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Yavanna

Yavanna ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rockfest Beitrag anzeigen
    I wouldn't take you for a Psy fan
    I'm not... particularly, I merely find the videos entertaining, along with the songs. I guess his videos are funnier if you have watched Korean series/movies before, so you can understand the parody.

I sometimes like random stuff... what can I say...? xD

I may listen to classical, metal and rock in general but once in a while I find a song that has nothing to do with the usual stuff I listen to but that I like a lot, like this random song+video:

[Video]

5. Beiträge anzeigen #125
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Yavanna Beitrag anzeigen
    I sometimes like random stuff... what can I say...? xD

I may listen to classical, metal and rock in general but once in a while I find a song that has nothing to do with the usual stuff I listen to but that I like a lot, like this random song+video:
    Ohh, I remember your music preferences very well

6. Beiträge anzeigen #126
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz

Powaz ist offline
    What would be a relatively good crap summer job?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #127
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Omid-

Omid- ist offline
    McDonalds! Or not, considering it gets very hot and busy there in the summer. Man I wish the demand for male prostitutes wasn't so low, I'd definitely be into that. Long as I don't have to perform with other men, grandmothers and ugly fat chicks are alright tho.

Wicked thoughts, wicked thoughts indeed.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #128
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    What would be a relatively good crap summer job?
    anything on the seaside ;d though you might blow away your money on drugs and stuff

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #129
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Speaking of drugs, I'm kinda pissed off.

I long for the day I can get my fix at the drugstore, anywhere but in the most backwards parts of the globe. Alcoholics can do that, why the fuck do I have to pull through supply shortages every week? It's not like I can just forget about Mary. A day without her is like a day without life.

Naturally produced chemicals are all over my brain, what kind of shit is that? Is this how normal people live? Screw all of you normal people then, and your stupid laws that make my shit expensive and dangerous. I'm smoking cigarettes here. Cigarettes! And it's all humanity's fault. Isn't that true? I never had Mary tell me I can't have her.
    Geändert von Bastardo (19.04.2013 um 19:01 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #130
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    they might just legalize it by the time you die ;d
    i don't smoke all that often so i have no problems with 'supply', but last week one of my friends got locked up for 24hours for less than a gram of weed, which in bulgaria is on the same list as heroin and coke xd, if they catch him again he's pretty much done for
    is there any way to compare to internet sites and see which one is visited more often

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #131
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Suddenly, I don't hate life as much. A graceful angel emerged out of nowhere, and brought the lusciously scented kiss of my love.
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    but last week one of my friends got locked up for 24hours for less than a gram of weed, which in bulgaria is on the same list as heroin and coke xd, if they catch him again he's pretty much done for
    States should just drop all their bans on recreational drugs which just create black markets and way more "criminals" than necessary. Not to mention the insane amount of resources blown and lives ruined by the enforcement of these laws. Besides, just because cocaine is legal doesn't mean I would want to try it. Well, I've already done it, but the point is, if it was legal and sold in pharmacies I would have had as much inclination to get high on cocaine as to get high on antibiotics.
    Geändert von Bastardo (19.04.2013 um 21:24 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #132
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Rhetorical question: I wonder if they still allowed me to work in a chemistry lab, If I was a meth addict?

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #133
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    Suddenly, I don't hate life as much. A graceful angel emerged out of nowhere, and brought the lusciously scented kiss of my love.States should just drop all their bans on recreational drugs which just create black markets and way more "criminals" than necessary. Not to mention the insane amount of resources blown and lives ruined by the enforcement of these laws. Besides, just because cocaine is legal doesn't mean I would want to try it. Well, I've already done it, but the point is, if it was legal and sold in pharmacies I would have had as much inclination to get high on cocaine as to get high on antibiotics.
    Eh, I think that the sooner they legalise it the better.
    I mean, seriously: think of all the taxes that a government could garner from all the sales.
    Get a few government-approved companies to produce the stuff, which should make quality control quite possible, and the government could rake in the cash.

And I don't even give a damn about the people using it.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #134
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    that's the spirit
    it would be great to always have high quality product, whatever you are into

15. Beiträge anzeigen #135
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    Speaking of drugs, I'm kinda pissed off.

I long for the day I can get my fix at the drugstore, anywhere but in the most backwards parts of the globe. Alcoholics can do that, why the fuck do I have to pull through supply shortages every week? It's not like I can just forget about Mary. A day without her is like a day without life.

Naturally produced chemicals are all over my brain, what kind of shit is that? Is this how normal people live? Screw all of you normal people then, and your stupid laws that make my shit expensive and dangerous. I'm smoking cigarettes here. Cigarettes! And it's all humanity's fault. Isn't that true? I never had Mary tell me I can't have her.
    You can easily paraphrase this post like this " OMFG GUYS LOOK AT ME I SMOKE AND YOU DON'T, I'M A FAT PIECE OF SHIT HAMNA HAMNA HAMNA"

16. Beiträge anzeigen #136
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    I don't mind anyone smoking weed from time to time, if that's what makes them happy in life therefore I agree with weed legalization. But one needs to have a measure otherwise we'd have a society of useless, unproductive weed junkies.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #137
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    If you use weed in moderation, then you're fine but if you depend on it, you have problem.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #138
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't mind anyone smoking weed from time to time, if that's what makes them happy in life therefore I agree with weed legalization. But one needs to have a measure otherwise we'd have a society of useless, unproductive weed junkies.
    that's just a stereotype, weed cannot make you an unproductive piece of shit if you aren't one already

19. Beiträge anzeigen #139
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    It's all in the mind, you see.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #140
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    that's just a stereotype, weed cannot make you an unproductive piece of shit if you aren't one already
    Well, daily use of weed can lead to brain atrophy which leads to slowing your brain down. You become less productive, you think and react slower, in other words it feels like you become dumber

Seite 7 von 21 « Erste ... 345678910111418 ... Letzte »