What is it you do bastardo?

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Mindless office work, right now.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Omid-

Omid- ist offline
    How the hell do you even communicate with those people?

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #45

Bastardo ist offline
    Italian with Italian speakers and English with everyone else.

Outside of work, I point at things and say "ovo" which means "this", I believe.
    Geändert von Bastardo (24.03.2013 um 12:08 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    KGS just kidding I don't hate it. TBH I think the song is meh. I'm not sure what to make out of lyrics, they're very weird and I'd even dare to say awkwardly written. You can interpret it however you want to tho.

Bastardo didn't you say you're working in a factory where you do physical work? I think it was you who said it when I recommended you should exercise and you said you get enough exercise at a job. And I don't think you get much exercise by working in office

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #47

Bastardo ist offline
    Nah, I get tired in factories because they're too big and you have to walk around in them, not because I do physically taxing jobs.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    So you work in a factory in an office where you walk around a lot, which makes you tired. HMMMMMMMM...

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I always wondered. If you encrypt your archives with random 128 bits passwords. is it safe from cracking? Afaik it would take forever to do a brute-force attack on them.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    @KGS, I like that song

@Bastardo, yup, "ovo" means "this"... Hah, just now I imagined you as some fat and spoiled brat showing at things and saying "I want this, this and this" xD (Don't get offended, it just flew through my mind because of the walking part and pointing part )

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    The power of choice. Democracy.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson...if-bush-had-do

And yes, this is a kinda extreme example, but I reckon all elections are between a douche and a turd.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #52

Bastardo ist offline
    Everything is under control of the extremely rich. Presidents and such probably couldn't accomplish half the shit they promise even if they wanted to. But yeah, American democracy is even more of a farce than the default.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    But yeah, American democracy is even more of a farce than the default.
    Honestly, I think any two-party democracy is a farce.

IMO, I don't think the biggest problem is rich people owning politicians, I think it's the lack of transparency. In the end, there are more poor people than rich people, and if the poor people who also have one vote knew who're the biggest bitches of the rich guys, that'd be one big problem point solved already.

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #54

Bastardo ist offline
    More snow. Love the cold, and it's not like it's almost April or anything.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Speaking of america (sauce at the end)

#2. America Is Obsessed With the Idea of Guns, But Not the Reality

[Bild: 173266.jpg?v=2]
    Jupiterimages/liquidlibrary/Getty Images
    There is a fantastic chance that if you are trying to change someone's mind about guns by spouting a long list of statistics about gun violence or gun accidents or crimes thwarted by guns that you might as well be manipulating your butt cheeks to modulate your farts into a Skrillex track -- sure, it may impress a crowd at parties, but it won't change anyone's mind. This is what people who aren't from America, or who grew up somewhere like Portland or whatever, don't get: America's love of guns in most cases has nothing to do with actually using them.
    [Bild: 173248.jpg?v=1]
    David De Lossy/Photodisc/Getty Images

"Please stop! I hate loud noises."
    It's all about what they symbolize. And what they symbolize is God, and cocks. We weren't kidding about the firearms manufacturers catering to guys with gun dicks.
    After all, taking away our guns is like asking us to get castrated, according to an Illinois state representative. If you don't own a gun, we're taking away your "man card," says Bushmaster. "I am never seen without both a gun and a beautiful woman," say the posters for all 24 James Bond movies.
    Quite frankly, we're a little surprised that nobody sells that dick gun they had in From Dusk Till Dawn.
    [Bild: 173250.jpg?v=1]
    And disappointed.
    Is that weird? Is it weird if we can't get an erection unless somebody is pointing a gun at us at the same time, like in Swordfish? Is there anything strange about what these guys are doing?
    Or is it weirder that in large sections of America, we don't feel truly close to God unless we're strapped? For instance, did you hear that Arkansas passed a law specifically to allow concealed guns in church? Did you wonder why in the hell they went out of their way to draft that law and then pass it and publicize it? It wasn't over some famous church shooting or anything like that. It's because it appears there's a whole branch of Christianity where automatic pistols are part of the worship service. Search Google for "gun Bible" images, see what you find:
    [Bild: 173254_v1.jpg]
    What, you guys don't remember the time Jesus turned water into pistols?
    It's not exactly subtle -- the attorney general in Texas ran this ad during the election:
    Is it really just those two things Americans should know? They should know how to use a toothbrush, too, right? And a computer? And since they're worried about the safety of their family, they're all presumably proficient in CPR ...
    Meanwhile, the popular bumper sticker in rural parts of the USA is "God, Guns, and Country" ...
    ... or maybe it's "God, Guns, and Guts."
    Or "God, Guns, and Glory."
    [Bild: 173255_v1.jpg]
    Alliteration made our country great.
    The point is, the third thing is actually unimportant, as long as God and guns are on there.
    So yes, Mr. Grad Student Wearing a Fedora, please quote them some more statistics about per-capita gun violence in the USA versus Europe. We're sure that eventually you'll stumble across the magical set of numbers that convinces them to disavow their God. Perhaps while you're at it, you can offer to cut off their scrotum.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    More snow. Love the cold, and it's not like it's almost April or anything.
    Same here . Its especially nasty when you have to go outside and clean it for couple of hours. Feels even colder than it did when it was actual winter...

And yea, we can bitch about Murica all we want but fact stays, they're the most developed country in the world in economical and military sense. Its also an interesting fact that they save their own oil and import oil from middle-east. And since the price of oil is constantly going up you know how cunning they really are.

IMO politics and money corrupt people. They take away all the sanity, humanity and kindness in people. That's why there are very, VERY few decent politicians who actually care about people. Most are just egoistic old farts who only care about personal profit.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Here in Nis it just rained a little, was a cold in the morning, around 3 degrees, but now it's fine

Aaaaand daily dose of wtf has been served:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XZcVrd8-ibY
    Geändert von Zeri0n (26.03.2013 um 21:32 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    i think that this forum would benefit a lot if it had this ''smiley'' (as they seem to be called)
    [Bild: spider.gif]

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #59

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    i think that this forum would benefit a lot if it had this ''smiley'' (as they seem to be called)
    [Bild: spider.gif]
    QFT. That smiley would come in handy whenever I want to express that I became a spider and I will take no shit from anybody.

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #60
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Speaking of america (sauce at the end)
    Yeah, to follow up on that; they're also big on the idea of freedom, but not with the reality.
    [Bild: 2010-12-12.gif]

Seite 3 von 21 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »