Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 14 von 14
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline

Gothic 3 armor w. hitpoint

I play on normal difficulty and I want to ask you guys which one is better to have 20 protection against blades and impact or 50 hitpoints ?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von guru666 Beitrag anzeigen
    I play on normal difficulty and I want to ask you guys which one is better to have 20 protection against blades and impact or 50 hitpoints ?
    I wonder this too -never could decide whether or not to use the Adanos ring or the 20/20 protection ring.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

asddsa ist offline
    Once you get to some decent base HP, use armour jewellery. 350-400 base HP is usually more than enough for me and with 200 protection that'll last long enough for you to take out just about anyone in any number.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

guru666 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lordhoff Beitrag anzeigen
    I wonder this too -never could decide whether or not to use the Adanos ring or the 20/20 protection ring.
    the best prot. ring is 10/10 (blades, blunt) , in old chest nr. 18
    the best prot. amulet is 20/20 (blades/blunt), in old chest nr. 35.

and you can use two rings at the same time and 1 amulet .

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    the best prot. ring is 10/10 (blades, blunt) , in old chest nr. 18
    the best prot. amulet is 20/20 (blades/blunt), in old chest nr. 35.

and you can use two rings at the same time and 1 amulet .
    Yes, thanks! Meant amulet. There is (I believe) some "20" life rings with the same guess when using 10/10 (or 5/5/5 for that matter) protection ring.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

guru666 ist offline
    Yes, thanks! Meant amulet. There is (I believe) some "20" life rings with the same guess when using 10/10 (or 5/5/5 for that matter) protection ring.
    No hp boost rings available in gothic 3, only two amulets one of them gives you 20 hp, and the other one (50hp) you can get only with the 1.7x patch from on of the keeper of the "chest" related to the "where's the guru? " quest. the best rings to use in gothic 3 obviously are the rings of adanos until you give them to one of the chosen god,after that u use the prot rings.
    Geändert von guru666 (10.03.2013 um 14:36 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7

guru666 ist offline
    No hp boost rings available in gothic 3, only two amulets one of them gives you 20 hp, and the other one (50hp) you can get only with the 1.7x patch from on of the keeper of the "chest" related to the "where's the guru? " quest. the best rings to use in gothic 3 obviously are the rings of adanos until you give them to one of the chosen god,after that u use the prot rings.
    there are hp rings +10hp/ring

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    there are hp rings +10hp/ring
    Actually, I was correct originally; the Adonos ring provides 50 HP (life energy). It must be the one provided by the slave in (memory block: the town with the windmill symbol) since I haven't left Myrtana yet. The protection rings I have are: 10/10, 5/5/5 (blades, blunt, missiles) and a 10/10/10 (energy, fire, ice), and 10 missiles. I have a 20 HP amulet.
    Geändert von lordhoff (11.03.2013 um 06:16 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    Actually, I was correct originally; the Adonos ring provides 50 HP (life energy). It must be the one provided by the slave in (memory block: the town with the windmill symbol) since I haven't left Myrtana yet. The protection rings I have are: 10/10, 5/5/5 (blades, blunt, missiles) and a 10/10/10 (energy, fire, ice), and 10 missiles. I have a 20 HP amulet.
    Not 100% true .
    The slave in Montera (windmill symbol) gives you a Fire Chalice. You get the ring from the Demon of Gotha.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Phillip of the Fire Clan Beitrag anzeigen
    Not 100% true .
    The slave in Montera (windmill symbol) gives you a Fire Chalice. You get the ring from the Demon of Gotha.
    Thank you. Actually, bad memory can be a blessing in a game like this - keeps replays somewhat fresh.

You know, what I don't get is that why the demon didn't turn me an Gorn into zombies. As is, the paladins should have made mince meat of it.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11

guru666 ist offline
    You know, what I don't get is that why the demon didn't turn me an Gorn into zombies. As is, the paladins should have made mince meat of it.
    Xardas summoned the demon and the whole area was cursed, so who was in the area they turned into zombies.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Xardas summoned the demon and the whole area was cursed, so who was in the area they turned into zombies.
    Wrong, the orc shamans summoned the demon to help them defeat the paladins, the Orc Commander near Gotha tells you this.
    If you even try to look the other way...

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13

guru666 ist offline
    my memory failed me....

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    my memory failed me....
    The game may be unclear on this; I felt in the past that one NPC credits Xardas and another the orc shamans. I'll have to pay closer attention and take notes the next time.