Ergebnis 21 bis 31 von 31
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Apprentice

asddsa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know what you're talking about
    QED.

If I'm such a bad troll how did I manage to troll you? One would have to be extraordinarily stupid to be trolled by a bad troll...
    I never rated your trolling. In fact, I don't even think you're any troll, be it good or bad. I think exactly what I've said a couple of times already - to say it extremely euphemistically - that you have limited comprehension. You simply "don't know what someone's talking about", to use your own phrasing.

What makes you an annoying person, is the fact that you're aggressive whenever you don't understand something. And maybe I'm unlucky, but it seems to me that you're pretty much constantly aggressive.

Couple that with the fact you thought stronger weapon type should be made even stronger and tell me how was I supposed to take you for serious?
    Ask this question in the thread it's related to, and I'll answer it if you like. For now, have a hint: I've never said any weapon is stronger than another.

You do understand glumetzul that you insulted asddsa more than you insulted me?

How can a ship in Gothic sink? AFAIK Gothic is a game and we should look at it from that perspective. You can cast a fire rain which would in reality burn the ship but in game ship will remain untouched. Also, nobody except nameless knows to use spell scrolls. I've never seen anybody use a spell scroll while I was cleaning out Khorinis. Even people who actually had spells scrolls didn't use them to defend themselves.

Do you remember what happened to pirates when they tried to sink that same ship but with paladins on it? What do you think will happen now that even stronger group of people are on it? They're pirates, not demi-gods of fighting and I do believe they also have inferior ships. I mean, what are the chances of pirates having a better ship than a King's Galley?

Just admit it was a stupid idea and quit embarrassing yourselves, seriously [Bild: Troll_Chiller05.gif]
    ...are you serious?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    You do understand glumetzul that you insulted asddsa more than you insulted me?
    I haven't insulted anyone. Just stated some observations of mine. And if I were to insult anyone, trust me, I'd know whom I've insulted

How can a ship in Gothic sink?
    Just like the pirates ship sunk in NotR. You meet a NPC and he tells you that the ship sunk so from that point on the sinking of the ship becomes a fact.

Also, nobody except nameless knows to use spell scrolls. I've never seen anybody use a spell scroll while I was cleaning out Khorinis. Even people who actually had spells scrolls didn't use them to defend themselves.
    This argument alone sums up your level of logic, undestanding and in the end inteligence. I rest my case.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Oh, so you've seen somebody use a spell scroll? Cool story bro.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron

The Ore Baron ist offline
    Everyone, calm down

[Bild: chillax.jpg]

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Not sure if cute or creepy(dem yellow eyes)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Adventurer Avatar von LastKnownMeal

LastKnownMeal ist offline
    It would be good if PB actually asked us gamers or Gothic fans what do we think about the game and Gothic 4 or 5. I know that most studios dont ask gamers a lot of questions and they make the game look shitty like Arcania. Only thing that bothers me right now is will I ever play that game on my channel or just for myself. This was random but I just wanted to state my opinion.
    ​​My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/LastKnownMeal

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von LastKnownMeal Beitrag anzeigen
    It would be good if PB actually asked us gamers or Gothic fans what do we think about the game and Gothic 4 or 5. I know that most studios dont ask gamers a lot of questions and they make the game look shitty like Arcania. Only thing that bothers me right now is will I ever play that game on my channel or just for myself. This was random but I just wanted to state my opinion.
    I don't know if you've noticed but on a number of occasions members of PB responded to some of our messages in less thant 12 hours but only to messages where they had a clear and unembarassing answer to give. This makes me think that they are actually following this forum and know about most of our opinions but only respond once in a while because I guess they aren't allowed or don't want to talk about some subjects.

Truth be said, the Gothic and Risen forums aren't what they used to be. It's not really that hard to follow the discussions there.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Adventurer Avatar von LastKnownMeal

LastKnownMeal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von glumetzul Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know if you've noticed but on a number of occasions members of PB responded to some of our messages in less thant 12 hours but only to messages where they had a clear and unembarassing answer to give. This makes me think that they are actually following this forum and know about most of our opinions but only respond once in a while because I guess they aren't allowed or don't want to talk about some subjects.

Truth be said, the Gothic and Risen forums aren't what they used to be. It's not really that hard to follow the discussions there.
    That is true my friend, but anyway if PB makes nother Gothic I think its going to be awesome!
    ​​My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/LastKnownMeal

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von LastKnownMeal Beitrag anzeigen
    That is true my friend, but anyway if PB makes nother Gothic I think its going to be awesome!
    Sadly, I find it hard to share such optimism. Risen was okay at best, although in retrospect could be forgiven as I think they were partially trying to re-align and partially do a fan service, but Risen 2... if that's the direction they want to take their games in, I think it's best they let Gothic die.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    I'm optimistic. With PB having the rights to Gothic back I find it hard to be pessimistic. The chances of G5 being worse than G4 are very small and since I've liked G1, 2 and 3 they made I do believe I'll like 5 too.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Apprentice

asddsa ist offline
    Chances are, they now know they've fucked up badly with Gothic, both with releasing unpolished, horribly bugged games, and letting JoWood do sequels, because it's also on Piranha Bytes that FG and G4 have ever seen the light of the day. My guess would be, they realise G5 is pretty much their last chance to regain what they have lost along with/after the release of G3, and if they decide to take it, they'll do their best.

Then again, I also think it would be best if they just let the series end. Either that or they could do something unprecedented - or so I think at least - and completely remake G3, maybe in collaboration with the Gothic Story Project, so they could either have another shot at finishing the story with style - which is what I would opt for - or open it up for possible sequels. Just this time humbly following the advices the community keeps giving years after the last real Gothic was made.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12