Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline

Gothic 3 permanent potion

I play G3 and almost finished Myrtana where you van get almost all of the rare plants (king's sorrel, dragonroot, goblin berry, reingweed, flameberry,armorweed) I want to learn to make permanent potions but which potion should I make? (im a mage)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Apprentice

asddsa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von guru666 Beitrag anzeigen
    I play G3 and almost finished Myrtana where you van get almost all of the rare plants (king's sorrel, dragonroot, goblin berry, reingweed, flameberry,armorweed) I want to learn to make permanent potions but which potion should I make? (im a mage)
    You can learn how to brew all permanent potions at once, you just pay 5 LP for all of them, no need to choose. But if you're asking about the limited amount of king's sorrels, then I'd say go for mana only.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von asddsa Beitrag anzeigen
    You can learn how to brew all permanent potions at once, you just pay 5 LP for all of them, no need to choose. But if you're asking about the limited amount of king's sorrels, then I'd say go for mana only.
    Ditto that; just played as the three different mage types and the one thing needed greatly, even after mana regeneration is a large mana pool.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Voodoo Child  Avatar von Nero Leto

Nero Leto ist offline
    Personally, I opted to save my LP, not spending them on Perm. Potions.
    King's Sorrels were very limited, and at one point I stopped looking for it all together.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

guru666 ist offline
    I have around 30 king sorrel, (so that would be 240 mana (1 permanent potion gives you 8 mana/hp/endurance in qp 4.2 and with cm 2.6 and 3 dex or str). until now I mostly learned hp/endurance and AK (i was a warrior so only 100 mana and tranfer disease, poison and ice lance, thats all i have as spells). I have to go in bakaresh to learn mana regeneration, I have the 200 ak required to learn regeneration, but I have already 250ak

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

guru666 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nero Leto Beitrag anzeigen
    Personally, I opted to save my LP, not spending them on Perm. Potions.
    King's Sorrels were very limited, and at one point I stopped looking for it all together.
    I spend 16 lp (? for mana, ? for tarnsformation and ? for perm.) for learning the perm. potion the 60 alc. I already had from books.
    as a mage I made mana potions around 30 that's 240 mana, if you learn 240 mana that will cost you 60 lp. -i'm still have 7 king sorrel's but no flameberry to make the potion. I just saved 44 LP thats exactly 4 lvl (if you have learned "learn fast"), so idk what are saving for??

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    I spend 16 lp (? for mana, ? for tarnsformation and ? for perm.) for learning the perm. potion the 60 alc. I already had from books.
    as a mage I made mana potions around 30 that's 240 mana, if you learn 240 mana that will cost you 60 lp. -i'm still have 7 king sorrel's but no flameberry to make the potion. I just saved 44 LP thats exactly 4 lvl (if you have learned "learn fast"), so idk what are saving for??
    There are a couple of very powerful spells that can only be learned once you choose for Beliar or Innos.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

guru666 ist offline
    which spells are good to learn?
    until now I have learned "weakening" , "poison" (to lure enemies when they are in group (however I only used early game)) , and "Ice lance" and that's it.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    which spells are good to learn?
    until now I have learned "weakening" , "poison" (to lure enemies when they are in group (however I only used early game)) , and "Ice lance" and that's it.
    For Beliar, I really like summon lightning - especially since it is double effective since you have 250+ (I believe) ancient knowledge and highest knowledge of (black/fire/water). Army of darkness is nice too. For Innos, meteor is pretty useful. But these can only be had after talking to Beliar or Innos (not the same as praying to - when they actually speak to you and tell you what needs done).

Yeah, your basic weapon is ice lance/fireball/energy. Others main value is some special uses (tame animals is often handy as there are limited scrolls and those animals die fast (really, all the summon this or that as a friend serves the same purpose). But remember, all spells within a specialty (fire/water/black) are doubled in power or last longer if one has the highest knowledge of that specialty. Still others (like destroy evil) are useful because they are faster _ one hit may equal two - even if it uses the same mana for the same effect, by being faster, the enemy goes down faster and is less likely to do that split second heal that some can do or deal out more harm to you and your troops.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10

guru666 ist offline
    i don't like fireball and the energy bolt or whatever in G3, ice lance is my favorite, I won't learn any of the high knowledge of fire, ice, dark 30 LP and gold, but gold isn't important, they are staffs that gives you the bonus for that, and robe of adanos that gives you the high knowledge for ice spells , well for me the high knowledge doesn't deal twice dmg it's like 2/3 for me.