Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline

Gothic III and Vatras in the Slammer: what actions allows his escape?

In the past, I just helped the Lion and his lion attack the village but, playing as a black mage, no can do.

1. Is there a peaceful way to get him released? (I did pick the boss' pocket and have opened the door, but Vatras apparently likes it there )

2. Once the door is open, what action allows one to talk with Vatras?

3. Out of curiosity, I already killed the leader of the tribe that Vatras asks to go to (once he decides to talk) - will I still get the mission (I suppose his tribe will attack me on sight)?

One additional unrelated question: does anyone know why the designers made the orc party in the lurker infested woods along the beach behind Backaresh attack on sight like they were in a war zone? Did someone forget to tell them that the war is over?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    !!!after you liberate the city!! (is the only solution) well actually it is a little village you get the key go to the prison and then you may talk with Saturas, the quest will be over when he asks you to company with him to Hurit (a nomad leader) after that you recieve a blessing form him and the quest is over.

about the orcs probably they run away from the war??? or idk.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    Vatras will only talk to you once Lago has been liberated. It would be very risky to liberate Lago because Varant's liberations are glitchy. You should liberate Lago when you're completely finished in Varant. Bear in mind that by playing as a Black Mage you are going against the Water Mages/Nomads.

As for the orcs, they were probably stationed there to spy on the Hashishin. If you go to Vak he'll tell you that he thinks a war is ready to break out between the Orcs and the Hashishin.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    Hmm, thought this was more of a discussion since there wasn't a bug or a glitch

Well, as it turned out, it was a handy place to kill him (Kill the water mages task) since I picked the key from the boss' pocket. Fool still wouldn't just give it too me and even mocked Gonzales. Hey, wasn't that the name of the old camp boss in the jail colony in Gothic I (could be wrong - bad memory)? I wonder ---

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    Sorry I picked you up wrong, I thought you wanted to save Vatras. As for the leader of the Old Camp, that was Gomez. I can see why you thought that; there aren't many names that I know off that begin with G and have a Z in there somewhere.