Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline

Gothic III: Leans harshly against the dark ending?

Played first as an aspiring fire mage, then as a water mage. Now I've gone over to the dark side. However, seems very difficult to stay in character as so much appears to be guiding you to either the holy ending or the water mage ending. Really, what's there to do in Nordmar? Orcs are my friends but I can do little without attacking them. Even in the other "countries", one loses a heck of a lot of experience being a bad boy. Anyway, how did my fellow black mages work this ("how dare you, Orc, attack me, a black mage of Beliar! zaaaap!") . Really, I don't want to weaken Beliar's position by killing the orcs to get the ancestor stones let alone taking back the furnace for Inos.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Adventurer Avatar von MrGookles

MrGookles ist offline
    Orcs are dumb creatures by nature. The mainland Orcs may differ from those of Khorinis, but they're still the same pack of straw... as a servant of Beliar, you must be prepared for many tests, that lie ahead of you. Beliar rewards only the best of his servants, those who fail him feel his wrath, that is why he always gives them tests, to see who is worthy and who not... you should've remained with Innos boy, and you'd survive it easily!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Being evil also means killing other evils that stand in your path

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran Avatar von Negru Voda

Negru Voda ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MrGookles Beitrag anzeigen
    Orcs are dumb creatures by nature. The mainland Orcs may differ from those of Khorinis, but they're still the same pack of straw... as a servant of Beliar, you must be prepared for many tests, that lie ahead of you. Beliar rewards only the best of his servants, those who fail him feel his wrath, that is why he always gives them tests, to see who is worthy and who not... you should've remained with Innos boy, and you'd survive it easily!
    What hallucinogenics are you on?
    As the great philosopher Sun Tzu once said, after you're done bleep-ing your enemy, it's time to bleep him some more.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

MrGookles ist offline
    The Dreamcaller...

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MrGookles Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, it is true that Beliar didn't seem to mind that Xardas killed his chosen black mage and thus became it. Still, the idea is for Beliar to win the war of the Gods which means the orcs have to be successful. Sure, a few might be sacrificed but they still have to win.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7

MrGookles ist offline
    What use is there if you have an army of useless minions at your disposal that will only eat away your resources, if you can have a group of great warriors... Nameless for an example

And since it's Beliar and he's the evil god, well... I'm sure they'd be all treated miserably but given great power so... tests are to come, to see if his disciples are worthy the power, or if he should give it to another and take back that which he gave you.